[FF7] Awakening Cloud - Zack CSB and Cloud USB!

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Cloudedstrife, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Cloudedstrife

Cloudedstrife Bro Mod(e): Activate! Staff Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    VsdP
    [​IMG]

(Better late than never, here's the FF7 event info.)

Awakening Cloud -Those Who Fight Further-
    Event time: 12/31/16 15:00 - 1/9/17 14:59

Notable Changes/Additions
    New USB
    Cloud

New LCSSB
    Zack

New Abilities
    Remnant Barrage (Darkness 5) - single-target dark-elemental physical damage (3-5 hits, more hits the lower own Death Sentence count is)
    Necro Fire (Darkness 5) - single-target dark-elemental magic damage (3-5 hits, more hits the lower own Death Sentence count is)
    A pair of complementary abilities that for the first time benefits from being close to death on Death Sentence count, not just yes/no having the status.

New Features
    EX Mode - Though we first learned about this from the Festival Banners, the first EX Mode in the game still belongs to Cloud as Phase 4 of the Fes has not started yet. In general, EX mode temporarily grants a unique set of bonuses to the user. Common features to EX mode is that any stat boosts will stack with any other source of stat boosts (other SBs etc.); similarly, any shortened charge/cast time effects also stack with other sources of these effects. EX mode does not include an auto-Haste and does not change Attack/Defend, setting them apart from Burst mode.

Relic Draw Banner
    Enhance Sword Zack LCSSB
    "Lucky Star" enter Wind-elemental Limit Chain mode and party large ATK up and crit damage up ATK+10

Force Eater Cloud USB "Kugiri: Ha" 5-hit single-target wind/non-elemental physical damage and 'super extra large' crit rate up and enter EX Mode: Soldier (physical damage up and attacks can exceed 9999 damage) ATK+10

Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki Shin'uchi Sephiroth BSSB "Hattou Issen" 8-hit single-target dark/non-elemental physical damage and self attach Dark and self barrier x2 (blocks both physical/magical) and enter Burst mode; gain "Kokuyou" single-target dark/non-elemental physical damage (3-5 hits based on ATK) and "Daten" 2-hit AoE dark/non-elemental physical damage and self medium DEF down/ATK up ATK+10

Blue Megaphone Cait Sith BSSB "Lucky Girl" party medium ATK/small DEF up and large crit rate up and enter Burst mode; gain "Toy Box: Hammer" 2-hit single-target white magic damage and small ATK/DEF down and "Toy Box: Fat Chocobo" 2-hit single-target white magic damage and small MAG/RES down MND+10

Ultima Blade Cloud BSSB "C. Motorcycle" 8-hit single-target wind/non-elemental physical damage and self attach Wind and enter Burst mode; gain "Sonic Rush" 4-hit single-target wind/non-elemental physical damage with increasing multiplier based on own ATK, and "Slash Blow" 2-hit AoE wind/non-elemental physical damage and self medium DEF down/ATK up ATK+10

Green Megaphone Cait Sith SSB "Moogle Dance" AoE ATK/MAG/DEF/RES down and party large Regen MND+10

Hard Vulcan Barret SSB "Hyper Grenade Bomb" 10-hit random-target fire/non-elemental physical damage and medium ATK/MAG/DEF/RES/MND down ATK+10

Randall Vincent SSB "Beast Howl" 8-hit single-target fire-elemental magic damage and self attach Fire MAG+10

Shotgun Rufus SSB "Mako Gun" 6-hit AoE dark/non-elemental physical damage (higher multiplier for fewer targets) and imperil Dark ATK+10

Javelin Cid [VII] SSB "Pilot Force" party large ATK up and Haste ATK+10

credit for info goes to reddit u/skuldnoshinpu

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    Natsu Dragneel likes this.
  2. Wesker

Wesker Official RKF Dungeon Update Duke

Friend Code:
    Qnoi (SG)
    Cloudedstrife likes this.
  3. Cloudedstrife

Cloudedstrife Bro Mod(e): Activate! Staff Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    VsdP
    ...zzzzz... ...ZZZZZzzzzz....

4. pookkachan

pookkachan Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    G8vP
    Very happy to pick up the first multi hit OSB set here.

5. aopp

aopp Official RKF New York Don

Medals:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Finally beat my first Ruin Battle D220... Ive never heard someone complain they lack FF7RS, Ruin Clouds weakness to Dark helped a bunch, using Sephiroths OSB & FFIII character Cloud Of Darkness who has a bsb akin to Cid Raines bsb—both do magi holy/dark damage but Cloud Of Darkness' Radiant Sheild* buff is perfect against Ruin Cloud whose atks are mostly all AOE...

Alas Ive been trying desperately to get SG thru the Keepers choice banners to no avail Ive got PlatniumSword & FireWhip each at 5*+ but still no NAT wall which I felt was the deciding factor in my demise along the wave of previous Ruin battles...

Side Note: On Boss Difficulty
    Im starting to wonder if Mote Ifrits D255 status is accurate. When first released its arguable to claim his ??? Difficulty is D255 but all It took me to defeat M'Ifrit CM style was a simple SB, being Quistis' hastaga/quickness SSB.
    Irvine, Seifer, Selfie and Edea are standard character choices for the CM, the 5th character depends on what you got as foretold I ended up with Quistis' SSB and went from there; Rinoa bsb as RW is the key to victory.
    To Claim the CM M'Ifrit is 55 clix harder than Torment FFV cm is absurd. I think the rule of difficulty thumb is different with bosses who return every month. Hence the ??? Difficulty is perhaps best accurate as it depends on what type of SBs/abilities you have: For example Nemisess or Kaiser Dragon depend on particular SBs that if you dont have, might make the battles unwinnable. 5 months from now Torment FFV CM will be undoubtedly ezer as M'Ifrit was certainly much much harder 5 months ago.
    The Ruin battles at D220 however are perfectly accurate, they all bare challenge and perhaps a days practice is needed to figure out the kinks. Ruin Cloud is without a doubt the ez one as the rest had 3 bosses back2back2back or a multi boss raid: Levi & Asura for example was the first Ruin fight.

Closing Statement
    *Radiant Sheild
    Tifa's USB is beyond OP, giving yer party hastaga, regen is always fun but the Radiant Sheild buff plus the fact that the USB is Earth/NE is so so nice. I have tifa's bsb at 5*+ but since its Earth only she sadly sits at L55... Anywoo Tifas USB is certainly a great RW per considerations...

Ok

Aopp is Out

Cloudedstrife likes this.
  6. SaltySpecula

SaltySpecula Active Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    WoxD
    Wait, those dates say it happened over new years... I didn't see this one. I'm 99% positive I would have seen this and rabidly sunk all my mythril and probably a lot of money into it if it had come up. Did it really happen from 31/12/2016 to 09/01/2017?

EDIT: Never mind, missed the "Japanese Version" part. Speaking of Japanese Version for FFVII, I noticed this in the 2nd Anniversary first banner: https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/26102.png

I can't find this one in any existing records and I sadly don't speak Japanese. Any idea what that does?

7. pookkachan

pookkachan Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    G8vP
    Sephiroth osb that deal fire and dark physical damage.

8. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Multi Player Raid#:
    I definitely will save 500 mythril just for this banner 1 when it come to global ::Whale::

Natsu Dragneel likes this.