100 Gem Error Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by felixier, Jul 27, 2018.

1. felixier

felixier Salt Mountain

I ran into a pretty strange issue and wanted to see if anyone else experienced it / resolved it, because I sincerely don't want to have to play e-mail tag with dena support for the next week to get this resolved.

When I tried to do my 100 gem last night. The game went to the typical. "creating transaction" Then "completing transaction." At the completing transaction step, the game crashed. Now, whenever I open the app. It flashes the main wallpaper. Goes to the -square enix- loading screen, then to the spinning wheel of doom, never moving past that. It appears that the game is still hung up on creating the transaction, and just has no idea what to do.

Steps I have tried:

Clear cache.

Uninstall/reinstall ffrk.

Uninstall, shut phone off completely, reinstalled.

I even went to the lengths of installing blue stacks, but each time it is the same result.

Has this happened to anyone else? I am playing on a Galaxy S8 and just downloaded the 8.0 version of Android.

2. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    My condolences for using an Android mobile device :( Wasn't there an issue not long ago around Google payment services? I'm an iPhone guy so don't know all the tricks around Android stuff. Good luck tho man.

3. felixier

felixier Salt Mountain

Hello there,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you experienced in FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

We will look into this immediately and aim to verify the situation as soon as possible.

Your patience and understanding while we deal with this are much appreciated.

Should you experience any other problems, please contact us.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

Sincerely,

Irina

I can't begin to describe how hard I facepalmed when reading this.

4. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Art of Lazy Mod! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Multiple Forum Staff Forum Advocate

Medals:
    Dam that SUCCCKKKKSSSSSSS I believe they will get round to fixing it but it might take a while. And yeah...
    This is a total face palm...

felixier likes this.
  5. felixier

felixier Salt Mountain

That line combined with "We hope you continue to enjoy playing."

I know these are standard templates, but come on now.

xTeKt0n1c likes this.
  6. xTeKt0n1c

xTeKt0n1c The Art of Lazy Mod! Staff Member Administrator Moderator Multiple Forum Staff Forum Advocate

Medals:
    You need to make a can’t-play-shack as we have a growing list of players unable to play FFRK now haha!

7. Abaraxas

Abaraxas Embracer of Borderline Personality Disorder Staff Member Moderator Chatroom Negotiator

Friend Code:
    3MFM
    Full Legend Characters:
    Felix acct is back :/ boooooo

felixier likes this.
  8. felixier

felixier Salt Mountain

I am about 99% certain that Dena doesn't coordinate anything ever.

I got my account back 24 hours ago at the daily change, which was great. But maybe a half hour before the daily change, I shot them an email with a "Hey, it has been over 2 days and I haven't heard a peep, what is going on?"

I got an email back last night, telling me that they are still actively investigating the issue, and to please use the ingame help button to submit a detailed response to help them troubleshoot the issue.

I am glad it was fixed, but it is alarming to watch their support in action.

9. Abaraxas

Abaraxas Embracer of Borderline Personality Disorder Staff Member Moderator Chatroom Negotiator

Friend Code:
    3MFM
    Full Legend Characters:
    Never let your right hand know what the left hand does lest it be held accountable