Abilities 4* and below to keep/shatter

Discussion in 'Abilities & Soul Breakers' started by Yaridovich, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Hey everyone!

Since we're in the age of 5* and 6* abilities, I've decided to take a look at some of my 4* and below abilities to shatter the ones I don't need, in order to clear ability slots for other abilities since I don't really wanna use Mith for that.

I know that some abilities like Protectga, Shellga and Wrath are still worth keeping, but then there are others that I'm not sure because they're single-hit abilities or used for specific medal conditions, so I figured I'd ask to see what do you guys think. These are the abilities I still have here that I might shatter:

• Boost, Faith (got more than enough stat boosts today, haven't been using these at all)
    • Double Cut x3 (from when I used Advantaliate, haven't used it in a long time though)
    • Wind Slash, Aerora Strike x2, all 4* spellblade abilities, all 4* elemental spells, Wind/Ice/Lightning Jump, Diaga (single hit elemental abilities)
    • All 4* summons (not sure if they're worth keeping considering the ammount of 5* and 6* summons we have now. Would probably only keep Carbuncle for when Reflect is needed)
    • Shiva (I think I probably only keep this because of the lack of Ice summons)
    • Steal HP, Drain, Drain Strike, Drainga, Leeching Leap (might be worth keeping for the HP drain? Not sure)
    • Lullaby, Blindga, Silencega, Berserk, Intimidate, Silence/Dark/Venom/Sleep Buster, Dismissal, Steal Time, Death, Slowga, Paralyzing Shot, Pressure Point, Shadowsteel, Phantasm, Blind/Silence/Poison/Confuse Shell, Darkmoon (probably too conditional)
    • Haste (never used it, Hastega is coming in the future too)
    • Esuna (might still have some use for characters without access to UC, but I don't know if I'll want to spend an ability slot for Esuna anyway)
    • Chakra, Punishing Palm, Mirror of Equity (rarely use them, ATK bonus is too small anyway)
    • Rallying Etude & Mana's Paean (no longer useful due to new 5* Bard abilities)

Thanks in advance!

rxman84 likes this.
  2. rxman84

rxman84 Member

I'm curious about this as well. I've been thinking about shattering a lot of the 4* stuff because I don't use many of them. Might be easier if someone just makes a list of 4* abilities worth keeping.

Yaridovich likes this.
  3. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Keep in mind they're all really easy to create again if you ever need them for some reason. I'm sure you have thousands of 4* orbs. I'd scrap anything you haven't used in the last month or so.

rxman84 and Yaridovich like this.
  4. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    That's what I'm thinking too. I also don't remember a boss in a very long time that had a conditional medal for status effects except for Slow.

5. rxman84

rxman84 Member

Good point. I was holding onto those status ones too, but so many bosses these days are immune to any sort of negative status.

Yaridovich likes this.
  6. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Which is totally a shame. They should make brutally hard fights that you have to inflict statuses on.

rxman84 and Yaridovich like this.