Artifact Stones

Discussion in 'Characters & Equipments' started by derek281, Apr 10, 2019.

1. derek281

derek281 Dedicated Warrior

Where do we get more artifact stones? Ive used the 3 given and upgraded them but don't see where to get more...

Lounas likes this.
  2. Sogreth

Sogreth Member

From what I've read, they will come with future events. Most likely from very high difficulty fights though.

3. Lounas

Lounas Official RKF Reindeer Hunter Gillionaire

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    What did u pick?

4. derek281

Got ff7 Ultima Weapon, ff3 eternal staff and ff tactics kiyomori katana...what did everybody else pick?

5. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    I just picked up a rod for Terra. Probably getting the Type-0 MND dagger and then wait for the elemental artifacts.

[​IMG]

@Wolf check out my monster contestant now! ;)

Wolf likes this.
  6. Sogreth

Sogreth Member

I grabbed FF9 Sword, FF10 Spear (bad choice, as I dropped Kimahri from my Dream Team) and the FF4 Bow.

Next I plan to get the Magic Dagger, so I can use it on both Vivi and Red XIII

7. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    I'm just holding out until elementals... A lot of people have mentioned the T0 MND dagger though, what's the draw to that exactly?

8. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    It has the same amount of max MND as other artifacts (like staffs for example) but basically daggers are useable by everyone so you can equip it on your white mages.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
  9. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    I mean why people are all choosing that particular one. Also why they aren't just waiting for a holy+ one next wave.

10. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Ogrenyxes is Life~

11. Sogreth

Sogreth Member

One example would be for someone like Beatrix. She can use 6* White Magic, but she can't use Staves/Rods, so that dagger would be perfect for her. If you wanted to turn her into a stronger caster.

12. OhCanada

Medals:
    Would that not be better with a non-RS holy MND dagger from next wave?

13. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    T-0 is the only dagger having MND as it's primary stat so it's great for healers who don't benefit much from a holy+ artifact unless you are casting holy(ja) instead of healing.

14. OhCanada

Medals:
    Ah I suppose I'm thinking more in anticipation of the holy magic magicite

15. derek281

What are the elementals coming in the next "wave"? I currently have 2 stones Im wanting to use but maybe I should wait...??

16. OhCanada

Medals:
    Every element for every type of weapon for each primary stat. For example you could get a lightning phys sword, or a lightning mag sword.

17. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    While elemental artifacts are more valued by the community, there are good reasons to pick up realm artifacts.

Elementals are obviously better for Magicites, but for Torments the realm artifacts rule. Might be a good option for any Torments you have yet to clear. I picked up the XV Sword since it can boost Noctis’ NE damage.

Realm artifacts are the best stat sticks under brave synergy, so they come in very handy for transcendent super-bosses. A personal aim is to eventually have around 5-7 to equip a team for those bosses.

Artifact stones supposedly become quite plentiful quickly. The real bottleneck is likely to be Rainbow Crystals. If you have a large vault and/or are a whale, you’ll have plenty of resources to pick up realm artifacts without having to “sacrifice” elementals.