Artifact Stones

Discussion in 'Characters & Equipments' started by derek281, Apr 10, 2019.

1. BuddieOwen

BuddieOwen New Member

Friend Code:
    N/A
    "Looking forward to their introduction."

Same here, man. Same here.

2. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord PS1 Protagonist TOTS Warrior Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    As I have cleared all Magcities before the Torments, my attention has been more on RS rather than element+. So wave 1 relics are of interest to me. They are more useful for Torments, albeit being much more narrow and niche in general.

Assuming artifact stones are not the bottleneck and rainbow crystals are, I’m comfortable grabbing a few wave 1s. Already bought 3, so have 4 including the freebie V dagger. Might get 2 more, to help with my remaining two Torments.

Lounas likes this.
  3. Vic

Vic Dedicated Warrior

My first elemental artifact pick: dark magic dagger. Purely for sephiroth so I can perform dark magic shenanigans with his aasb.

I feel like I could probably pick a magic dagger in every element except fire and it would be a big improvement. Some of my stronger magic weapons are very niche like earth bow, wind throw, ice throw. The second mage on those teams (typically Vivi) is typically given a weak statted relic with an element boost or the the strongest magic stat weapon available.

4. Deuce

Deuce Well Known Member Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Supremacy Element: Dark Dark Hime

No hesitate to pick two MND holy Rod & Dagger.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Both Max :cool:

Lounas likes this.
  5. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I got 7 artifacts yesterday. Fire, lightning, water, and dark rods. Earth and dark MAG daggers. Holy MND dagger. I only used 40/60 rainbow crystals since that got me nearly full value for 33% less crystals. Also my gil got destroyed -_-

Lounas likes this.
  6. Lounas

Lounas Official RKF Reindeer Hunter

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    [​IMG]

5 stones left. Don't know what to pick next, probably elem+ rods. I could easily max out couple artifacts but i'm a collector, still have 1 copy of every free/farmable item sitting in my inventory and with maxed out slots for inventory and vault i don't want to end up with just empty space that i once paid hard earned mythril for!

Deuce likes this.
  7. Starkiller

Medals:
    Got a thrown fire for physical. Was a stretch to justify, but I found tons of thrown users that have few alternatives like Axel and Ignis. Locke, Bartz, Faris, plenty of thrown users who COULD use fire! Dagger probably made more sense, but I really wanted to max out Axel. Still have 2 artifact stones and plenty of rainbow crystals thanks to my saving method. Will keep my eye out for future artifact uses, but most likely eschewing towards the physical side of things since I did a lot on the magic side.

8. BuddieOwen

BuddieOwen New Member

Friend Code:
    N/A
    "Got a thrown fire for physical. Was a stretch to justify, but I found tons of thrown users that have few alternatives like Axel and Ignis."

Yup, if used wisely, they are a valuable asset to have.

9. Dragoon

Dragoon Dedicated Warrior

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    9QXo
    Drg8n_artifacts.PNG
    This makes my OCPD really happy! :eek:

I do not regret farming rainbow crystals back then one bit! :zero fungahhs given:

Starkiller and Kenlimkenlim like this.
  10. Starkiller

Medals:
    Nice. I still have around 800 rainbow crystals but my artifact stones are dwindling. Trying to be smart about my use. Considering creating 1 atk or mag relic per realm just to have that ridiculous item available for synergy moments. Will have to see if we get a torment refresh at some point.

Kenlimkenlim and Dragoon like this.
  11. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord PS1 Protagonist TOTS Warrior Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    I have 9 artifacts and 9 stones, with 2 elemental phy ones (wind and dark daggers). Planning to get one phy for each element first, for Dark Odin and 6* magicites eventually.

Realm ones look like less of a priority? Although I got a bunch to deal with Torments.

Dragoon likes this.
  12. Starkiller

Medals:
    Realm are definitely less of a priority, but I feel like I have sufficient elemental coverage I guess. Unless future content requires all artifacts, which would suck. I do enjoy using the regular relics I get for my realm synergies vs artifacts, so I will probably stick with non-realm artifacts.

Kenlimkenlim and Dragoon like this.