Brave Exvius Megathread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smeezus, Mar 30, 2018.

1. smeezus

smeezus Official RKF Banner Rater

Friend Code:
    9MbD
    Because I need an excuse to stick around this place. Discuss your pulls and ask for help.

328,596,129 is my code. I have a wide variety of units so if you need a carry for Gilgamesh or just want to use my Orlandeau, hit me up.

2. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    My pulls keep sucking lately. No rainbows from these recent spat of special tickets and when I was pulling like crazy for E. Aileen I kept getting off-banner rainbows. I was hoping we'd get the Easter banner instead of this FFX re-run. Once Tuesday rolls around, hopefully we get a glimpse of the Easter units and whether they are limited or not. Want Kunshira and Fina, but F2P means being picky.

3. Starkiller

Medals:
    So I decided to splurge a little since I had excess in my FFRK budget and bought the easter packs. Was a terrible idea. I am now the proud? owner of like 10 Wadow and 6 Erwins. The Erwins I'm excited about, the Wadow less so. The lack of rainbows off those tickets really pisses me off. My 11x nabbed me an Olive, which is fine, except that Balthier says "hi". Why are the on-banner rates so shit? Since it looks like we'll be getting no nifty new easter units, I will drop another 11x in hopes Kunshira looks my way. If CG Fina comes riding on her back too, well, that's just a bonus.

4. smeezus

smeezus Official RKF Banner Rater

Friend Code:
    9MbD
    I recently got a second Wilhelm, which is very nice and takes one unit off the UoC list.

5. Starkiller

Medals:
    Got a 2nd Loren from those 30M dl tickets. Apparently her 7-star is amazing. I like her TMRs too. Too bad my pull on the Fina/Kunshira banner got 0 rainbows. Let's hope FGO goes better tonight than FFRK or FFBE.

smeezus likes this.
  6. Starkiller

Medals:
    FGO went horribly. 10 pulls, no rainbows. Glad none of that involved $$. Game has such shit drop rates it's painful, but I've gotten really lucky so my team is pretty solid.