Breaking Wind (Party of 7)

Discussion in 'Party Help' started by Chasestar989, Feb 27, 2020.

Who should I keep

1. Luneth

75.0%
  2. Fang

75.0%
  3. Zidane

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Freya

100.0%
  5. Angeal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Onion Knight

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chasestar989

Chasestar989 New Member

Ok keepers new to the forum and I need your help with a good problem to have.

I'm gearing up to face Hecatoncheir and I'm looking to put together the perfect party to try and sub 30 on the first try. I have incredible PHY Wind SBs. So many, that it is tough to decide who to leave out. I obviously have to have a healer so that takes care of one spot I need 4 of the following 6. (All deep dives)

Luneth - AASB (unlimited wind, instant dragoon, cap break 1, wcast)
    Fang - AASB (unlimited dragoon, remove delay, cap break 2, crit increase up to !00%)
    Zidane - USB (Thief EX, imperil 2 moderate chance at imperil 3)
    Freya - Chain (gen 1)
    Angeal - USB (User Crit 100%, barrier-large, regenga)
    Onion Knight - USB (PHY)

Oh and I also have Cloud USB, but thinking the others are probably better.

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

Roche likes this.
  2. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    QPHf
    Results are pretty clear cut haha. Glad to see all our keepers are on point. Basically CSB should always have a place in your team. Since it's a free CSB you might be a little behind on damage, but with OK you can either use him as a battery, or take advantage of his DC celerity. I'd personally combine the two and give him one of the 6* wind IC abilities and take entrust in the other slot. Basically you just want to get Luneth and Fang up asap to pew pew pew.