Can we combine 5 star items?

Discussion in 'Characters & Equipments' started by jimmybobbyjr, Jun 2, 2015.

1. jimmybobbyjr

jimmybobbyjr New Member

I just drew the same armor, now I have 3 of them... can I combine them after maxing them?

2. guaje

guaje #mafiaboss Shadow Moderator

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    eWqF
    If you want to combine, go ahead. You only have to max 1 of them. Then combine once, and max again. I'll warn you though, unless you have really good gear, in most cases 3 5* armors are better than 1 7* armor. Better to have 3 people not die than one :D

Evil Crusader, Seigyoku and Rinny like this.
  3. Rinny

Rinny γγƒŽδΈ€

Medals:
    guajes advice is very sound!

ive gotten 3 genji armors so far, and while I only actively use two of them it's nice having the extra prepared too if I have to switch in another melee or give terra better defense for whatever reason. If I didn't have this many genji armors then kain would prolly be using some other weaker 5* or 4* so I really like having multiples. One day I'll prolly combine them if I get some more better 5* stuffs but for now I like having them seperate ^^

4. jimmybobbyjr

jimmybobbyjr New Member

thanks for the advice, those are actually the only 3 5 star armors I have =/ I guess I'll just hold on to them or maybe combine just one.

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Active Member

I got Genji armor on my iPod and Genji helmet on my droid. Grrrr

6. AlmostGenius

AlmostGenius New Member

Be happy, only 5* armor I have I have is black cowl

7. Eruyome

Eruyome New Member

this not applies to characters weapons, sins you want to got a 7* buster sword, not 3 5*, right?

8. Seigyoku

Seigyoku Dedicated Warrior

Some characters can make very good use of Signature Weapons even if they're not the true owner of the weapon (a rather infamous example is Josef's Giant's Gloves (II) being of generally far better use on Snow or Tifa), so it's up to you. A synergized 7*++ 30/30 will outright destroy its home realm (30/30 becomes 100/30), but more characters will be able to make use of the natural-5*-or-higher equipment bonus should you require their presence on a team.

In the end, 3 5*s or 1 7* has massive weight, just distributed in different concepts. Pick the way you feel works for you, and do your best!

Evil Crusader likes this.