....Cause the details matter

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolf, May 14, 2020.

1. Wolf

Wolf Advocate/Patron

Full Legend Characters:
    any character with AASB
    Guns are funny things. common knowledge works that Glocks dont jam, while a 44.
    will put on hole thru both sides of the biggest bone in your body.
    Nines a good bullet and big holes dont heal well but, with a Sig, you almost
    have to be not trying, not to hit your target, considering all the dumbass ways
    movies show guns being fired. That makes the difference.....

I wondered why Elarra was being used as a healer, when I was using auto set ups,
    then I saw this:

1. [​IMG] Today at 10:56 AM - Roche:
      1. Her full kit of AASB, G+, USB1, etc can be gotten just by spending tickets / 15myth on core realm banner, which is less challenging to go for, compared to favorites like Aerith & Rosa
    2. [​IMG] Today at 10:57 AM - Roche:
      2. with Elarra USB1, and based on condition that whole party benefits from multiple Health Boon Magicite passives, in most cases toons could withstand heavy damage without triggering last stand.
    3. [​IMG] Today at 10:59 AM - Roche:
      3. Elarra also has a unique access to other ability schools besides WHM. As a bard, Allegro synergizes well with her AASB and LMR1, and more so if the team is a mage team.
    4. [​IMG] Today at 10:59 AM - Roche:
      she is also a dancer, which situationally adds to her appeal. her Sync cmd2 later also sync's with both bard & dancer abilities.

If it was JUST MADE CLEAR , to me why Elarra was being used, instead of my
      other options, things would have gone much smoother.

thank you @Roche , for helping me solve an issue , and for the record,
      chat has ALWAYS been helpful but, you Gods of gameplay should note, most
      are a bad as I am at finding the sweet spot in things, and a full account of why
      things are, may be just as helpful:) cause I didnt have her ASSB

cactusJed and Roche like this.
  2. Roche

Roche "Lost-in-End-Game" Mod-Keeper Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Meant for @Razzy too. For his knowledge.

But we all know he'll never two-time Aerith.

cactusJed and OhCanada like this.
  3. Roche

Roche "Lost-in-End-Game" Mod-Keeper Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Also, don't need to fret... U could always try tickets and 15myth for Core realm banner. Maybe it'll come by.

And interestingly enough, some endgame content doesn't even need last stand at all. (Because of what I said about health Boon). Hence very often people create auto teams with Elarra USB1 as well.

For myself, my go to SB arrangement for Elarra (left to right) is G+, AASB, USB1. The AI will use left most SB that is available.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
    cactusJed and Wolf like this.
  4. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    QPHf
    I still think a full Aerith can be better than a full Elarra in a phys party though! Lot of LS access and tons of extra, AoE and stock heals.

Wolf likes this.