Climirage mechanics

Discussion in 'Abilities & Soul Breakers' started by derek281, Nov 16, 2018.

1. derek281

derek281 Dedicated Warrior

F34B0555-C0D2-4C0F-8178-5B53D4B7CCF8.png I pulled this glove for Cloud today off phase 1 and have been playing with it but getting varied results. The follow up wind ability, Air Hazard, deals 4 OR 8 wind attacks...what determines if it is 4 or 8? Is it just at random?

2. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Pretty sure this one is just random.

I think the big takeaway from this one is the enwind and how that opens up your options working with Cloud USB1. By itself it's a pretty ordinary USB.

3. Soul

Soul Active Member Supremacy Element: Holy

Medals:
    Like Barts USB.. 2 Or 8

4. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord PS1 Protagonist TOTS Warrior Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Cloud’s USB2 is pretty niche in his context.

As a stand-alone, it’s a decent en-wind USB with chase. Good for chain building.

With his USB, it’s a definite upgrade to his BSB2 as an en-wind option for him. The chases become more potent as well. USB1+USB2 combo will require batter(ies).

If you have his glint, and are not bringing a battery, then that becomes a better option. USB1, Glint, then spam Raging Quadstrike. You’ll sacrifice chain building for faster set up.

derek281 likes this.
  5. derek281

Ok, but if i go USB1 and then glint I wont get the follow up for raging quadstrike. I have his glint, usb1 and usb2 and want to know what combo to use for maximum dps, thank you.

6. derek281

I get confused when i see infusion, and en-wind and all that

7. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord PS1 Protagonist TOTS Warrior Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Infusion/infuse wind, attach wind, enelemental/en-wind all refer to the same thing.

Empowered infusion enables stacking of this effect, so you get higher bonuses with each level of stack.