Current FFX Banner vs Next week's FF Type-0 Banner (If it will really come)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by W0LFGANXS, Jul 17, 2017.

1. W0LFGANXS

W0LFGANXS New Member

I've heard word that an FF-Type 0 event is coming( supposedly next week), and I've been collecting mythril so I can draw from that event's banner. However the two banners from the current FFX event are really tempting. Then again, I already have Double Edge for Tidus and Conductor for Yuna as well as plenty of other soul break FFX equipments, therefore there is the risk of pulling dupes. So I'm currently wondering if there are others like me who are saving mythril for the FF Type-0 event (in case it will come next week).

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Reiswind likes this.
  2. pookkachan

pookkachan Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    G8vP
    The general rule of thumb is the rarer the relm is, the better the relics are. If you are looking for fire DPS, then FF-0 is a grey banner. The USB and BSB combo is very good DPS wise due to those 0CT cast. Duece medica is a top medica that combine stoneskin and 0CT. The real issue here is there is no synergy with those relic.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  3. W0LFGANXS

W0LFGANXS New Member

I'm currently looking forward to Ace's Ultra Soul Break. I only have one Ultra Soul Break so far, which is A Song For Spira for Yuna, so getting a second one wouldn't hurt.

4. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member

Medals:
    I'm hyped for Type 0, I've got 100 myth now but I'll only pull once.

5. talsa88

talsa88 Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    gYeG
    I dunno, on Reddit, Sandslice's review of the 0 banner was not kind. Most of the relics on the banner didn't look that fantastic to me, especially Ace's BSB that encourages putting him in the front row (when he's a glass cannon). Deuce's USB looks tempting, I'll give you that...but most of the recent healer USBs (Yuna, Relm, Rosa, Selphie...) have been better, IMO.

6. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member

Medals:
    The more I think about it, the more it will come down to whether or not there is a CM. If there's a CM I'll probably have to pull, if not then the next Type 0 banner will surely have one and be a stronger banner.

7. W0LFGANXS

W0LFGANXS New Member

I'm pretty sure they'll include Type-0 in the realm dungeon some day. They did that with FFT, so why not? Besides, most of the realms in the Realm Dungeons ended with only the final boss left. Therefore, it wouldn't hurt to include Type-0.