Dreambreaker Nimbus (FFT-0)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by joshua, Apr 7, 2021.

1. joshua

joshua Absolute Warlord

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  2. joshua

joshua Absolute Warlord

Here is my team:
    [​IMG]

Here's the win:
    [​IMG]

Strategy:
    Queen uses G+ and Flash Disaster to build to AASB. She crit-fixes herself with that AASB and gets us through p1. She even breaks cap a couple times in p2. I used her AOSB in p3 for not very much damage, because I didn't wait for DB FB to wear off, but every little bit helps.

Cait Sith uses Allegro and HA until 2 bars, then unleashes AASB when Rem is ready to start. He used 1 USB2 cast when the AA ran out, but mostly his work was done.

Ace starts the chain near the beginning, then again in the middle. I used his USB once, but he was mostly neutralized by Full Break. In p1, however, he was hitting the cap with the chain buff and CS's buff.

Rem: I built to almost 4 bars before letting loose. Maybe I should have popped the Sync as soon as I could, then AA whenever the next 2 bars built. But whatever. Obviously FB doesn't affect her so she had no problem breaking rage 3 in p3 and was often hitting 29,999. Ended with her LBO (after 2 of the 5 hits, he was already dead).

Deuce only used De'Diaja. USB3 early for the regen and medica chases. Then I used her AASB, definitely at the wrong time because it was nearly full health, but I didn't want to run the risk of a big attack that I wasn't ready for since I had no LS. Between her AASB chase damage barriers, USB chase medicas, and Cait's medica/stock chases, healing was absolutely no problem whatsoever.

HC: Level 120. Ace cast first on t3. Queen cast second at the start of p3 to break rage 3.

Kantolin likes this.