Dungeon Update #32 Lucky Draw

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Jan, May 3, 2017.

1. Jan

Jan :chocobo: Admin Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    9k2f
    Full Legend Characters:
    Realms: FFV, FFX and FFT.

SSBs - 38
    BSBs - 24
    OSBs - 6
    USBs - 2

FFV

Lenna
    Mace of Zeus - party Curaga (h85), +50% RES 25s
    Nirvana - party h55, Reraise 40%, +30% RES/MND 25s

Galuf
    Titan Gloves - Four single attacks (1,95 each), grants Unyielding Fist to the user, ATK +50% to the user for 25 seconds
    Sledgehammer - Six single attacks (1,27 each), causes Imperil Fire 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Gilgamesh
    Genji Blade - Three group attacks (2,00 each), grants High Regen to all allies
    Masamune - Eight single attacks (0,98 each), grants Haste, Sentinel and Burst Mode to the user
    Nagnata - Breaks damage cap, 13,20 multiplier if all allies are alive

Bartz
    Excalibur - Five single attacks (1,58 each), DEF +50% to all allies for 25 seconds
    Ragnarok - Six single attacks (1,33 each), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Apocalypse - Breaks damage cap, ranged attack (Wind, Water, Fire, Earth)

Faris
    Artemis Bow - Five single ranged attacks (1,50 each), ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Faris's Bracers - Four group ranged attacks (1,46 each), causes Imperil Wind 20% for 25 seconds
    Faris's Longcoat - Six group attacks (0,84 each), 0,94/1,04/1,29 multiplier if there are 3/2/1 enemies, ATK, DEF, MAG, RES and MND -30% for 25 seconds, causes Stun (100%)

Dorgann
    Dorgann's Blade - Six random attacks (1,28 each), DEF -30% to the user for 25 seconds, ATK and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds

Exdeath
    Exdeath's Cuirass - Four group attacks (3,55 each), grants Magical Blink 1 to all allies
    Enuo's Scourge - Six single attacks (2,93 each), MAG and RES +30% to all allies for 25 seconds

Krile
    Beast Killer - Eight single attacks (2,23 each), grants Quick Magical Attacks 3 to all allies
    Fire Lash - Grants Haste and High Regen, MAG +30% for 25 seconds
    Asura's Rod - Six group attacks (1,99 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user

FFX

Tidus
    Force Sabre - Three single ranged attacks (2,63 each)
    Razzmatazz - Five group ranged attacks (1,02 each), grants Haste, Attach Water and Burst Mode to the user
    Apocalypse - Breaks damage cap

Yuna
    Full Metal Rod - Five group attacks (2,88 each), RES +50% for 25 seconds to all allies, minimum damage 400
    Chaos Rod - Restores HP (85), grants HP Stock (2000)
    Tiny Bee - Ten single attacks (1,80 each), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Summoner's Garb - Restores HP (55), MAG and MND +30% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Wakka
    O'er the Top - Four group ranged attacks (1,50 each), causes Blind (100%) and Poison (100%)
    Glorious Armguard - Twelve random ranged attacks (0,63 each), ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Lulu
    Rune Mog - Eight random attacks (2,24 each)
    Magician Mog - Four group attacks (3,60 each), grants Attach Ice to the user
    Lulu's Robes - Ten single attacks (1,77 each), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Kimahri
    Twin Lance - Five single attacks (1,56 each), grants Magical Blink 1 to all allies

Rikku
    Rikku's Dagger - Ten random ranged attacks (0,77 each), causes Imperil Water 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Force Knuckle - Six single attacks (1,28 each), ATK and RES -50% for 25 seconds, ATK and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds

Auron
    Riot Blade - Five single ranged attacks (1,56 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds
    Hunter's Blade - Five group attacks (1,19 each), grants Bushido to the user for 30 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Jecht
    Sin's Fang - Seven single ranged attacks (1,13 each), grants Critical 25% to all allies for 25 seconds
    The Blitz - Eight random attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user
    Blitz King - Breaks damage cap, multiplier increased by 0,0013 for every SB point, ranged attack

Braska
    Braska's Staff - 6/7/8/9 group attacks (2,40 each) at 562/681/723 MAG, minimum damage 800
    High Summoner's Robe - MAG +30% for 25 seconds, grants Quick Magical Attacks 3 and High Regen
    High Summoner's Staff - Seven single attacks (2,53 each), minimum damage 2500, grants Attach Fire to the user

Paine
    Sword of Paine - Seven random attacks (1,10 each), grants Haste to all allies
    Warrior's Gloves - Six single attacks (1,29 each), grants Attach Water to the user

Seymour
    Seymour's Rod - Eight random ranged attacks (2,18 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, causes Instant KO (9%), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Seymour's Robes - Five group attacks (2,78 each), causes Petrify (13%), grants Attach Dark to the user

FFT

Ramza
    Platinum Sword - Grants Haste, ATK +50% for 25 seconds
    Iga Blade - Five group attacks (1,17 each), DEF +100% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Genji Gloves - Grants Stoneskin: 30% and Critical Damage +50%
    Sasuke - ATK, DEF and MAG +30% for 25 seconds, grants Instant Cast 1

Agrias
    Defender - Four group ranged attacks (1,50 each), causes Paralyze (15%) and Silence (15%)
    Excalibur - Four group attacks (1,47 each), causes Imperil Holy 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Venetian Shield - Seven single attacks (1,11 each), grants Attach Holy to the user
    Ragnarok - Breaks damage cap, 12,75 multiplier if exploiting elemental weakness

Delita
    Coral Sword - Four group ranged attacks (1,50 each), ATK -50% for 25 seconds
    Runeblade - Eight random attacks (0,87 each), critical hits deal 100% more damage (instead of 50%), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Ovelia
    Healing Staff - Restores HP (85), grants Magical Blink 1
    Lambent Hat - Grants Protect, Shell and HP Stock (2000)
    Wizard Staff - Five single attacks (2,34 each), restores HP (55) to all allies, MND +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Mustadio
    Romandan Pistol - Eight random attacks (0,99 each), 1,07 multiplier if the target has Stop, Silence or Paralyze, causes Stop (100%), Silence (100%) and Paralyze (100%)
    Mythril Gun - Five group ranged attacks (1,17 each), ATK, DEF MAG, RES and MND -30% for 25 seconds
    Stone gun - Eight random ranged attacks (0,84 each), ATK and MAG -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

Orlandeau
    Orlandeau's Cloak - Ten random attacks (1,00 each), causes Instant KO (100%), grants Haste, Intervention and Burst Mode to the user
    Saintly Excalibur - Breaks damage cap, grants Thunder God's Might to the user
    Chaos Blade - Six group attacks (0,84 each), grants Instant Cast 2 to the user

Gaffgarion
    Chaosbringer - Eight single attacks (0,81 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user
    Gaffgarion's Shell - Four group ranged attacks (1,47 each), restores 1 consumed ability use to all allies

Rapha
    Cypress Pole - Eight random attacks (2,10 each), MAG and RES +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Wizard's Robe - Six group attacks (2,27 each), grants Haste to all allies, grants Quick Magical Attacks 2 to the user

Marach
    Battle Bamboo - Eight random attacks (2,13 each), MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user
    Headband - Six group attacks (2,37 each), ATK and RES -50% for 25 seconds

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Roche, Rem Tokimiya, Thulgor and 2 others like this.
  2. Abaraxas

Abaraxas the Contemptous Mod Staff Member Head Moderator Moderator Chatroom Negotiator

Friend Code:
    3MFM
    Full Legend Characters:
  3. talsa88

talsa88 Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    gYeG
    11 dupes awwww yiss

4. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    QgFd
    Uh. Another chance for 8* Bartz OSB.
    12 dupes :D not so bad :D I need some ffx relics :D

5. deathcloud

deathcloud Absolute Warlord Pride of SOLDIER

Tiny bee inside :Confused:

Jan likes this.
  6. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

I hope I'll get some ffX relics :D

7. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    This is a bit early, this is like 2 weeks away. At any rate thank you for the write up.
    19 dupes. Still half price is half price.

8. Jan

Jan :chocobo: Admin Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    9k2f
    Full Legend Characters:
    I'm going to be out of town for a couple of weeks so I wanted to get this posted before I go. And this way there's a lot of time to look at what you could possible grab!

9. talsa88

talsa88 Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    gYeG
    It's not that early, the banner is on May 9, this Tuesday.

And for those worried about dupes, just remember that this is one of the biggest lucky draws yet, with 70 relics in total. I'd say it's a must-pull for anyone with fewer than 20 dupes.

10. Felix

Felix Salt Mountain Spreadsheet Warrior

Friend Code:
    9BVy
    9 dupes. So pretty solid chance of getting salt. I could use both 5 and 10 stuff. So here comes a dupe iga blade!!

talsa88 likes this.
  11. pattter

pattter !st Class Forum Advocate

Friend Code:
    9qzW
    26 Dupes. MOAR HYPE!!!

talsa88 likes this.
  12. Vic

Vic Absolute Warlord

25 dupes, but I will go just for a chance at lenna relics and agrias BSB.

13. smeezus

smeezus Official RKF Banner Rater

Friend Code:
    9MbD
    16 dupes.

I'm pulling regardless. Solid birthday present.

Roche and talsa88 like this.
  14. AK-Exodus

AK-Exodus Absolute Warlord Inquisitor

Medals:
    Still going to draw?

15. Phijkchu_Magikarp

Phijkchu_Magikarp Active Member

Full Legend Characters:
    Yuna, Ramza
    the one item i want from the lucky is Tiny bee screw everything else.

Hibernis, Reiswind and antodian like this.
  16. Roche

Roche "Not that Biker SOLDIER" Mod-Keeper Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    4 dupes on FF5: Greg OSB & SSB, Krile baa, Faris BSB
    1 dupe on FFX: Yuna SSB
    4 dupes on FFT: TGCid OSB, Ovelia medica SSB, Ramza Chant SSB, Delita ATK_down SSB

I hope FF10 BSB relics come my way.

Jan and Reiswind like this.
  17. Tricky1

Tricky1 Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    SK6R
    I've got 15 dupes, which isn't bad out of 70 relics. I only have 3 of the BSBs, so I hope this pull will help out in that department.

18. talsa88

talsa88 Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    gYeG
    That doesn't seem bad at all to me. Am I missing something about the rates here? Seems to me like less than 20 means you're very likely not to pull a dupe.

19. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I had 3/109 on the en-element lucky draw before 2nd anniversary. Pulled a 1/11 corps field uniform dupe.

20. talsa88

talsa88 Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    gYeG
    Yeah, but that seems like pure bad luck to me. There will always be a chance, however slight, for a dupe to occur. The difference is in the probability. The likelihood of that having happened, to me, seems about as high as your having pulled, say, a kick-ass BSB that was on your wish list for that banner. Your case seems like an outlier to me, although sorry to hear about the bad luck, bud.

Jan and Vetheran like this.