FF1: "The Hour of Fate" event (Garland) (28th Jan - 14th Feb '21)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]

Highlights:
    #1. Garland, Sarah and Warrior of Light, with their respective Memory Crystal I and II
    #2. Memory Crystal III Lode
    [​IMG]

#3. 5* accessory: Protect Stud (I) (+15DEF, grants moderate resistance to Sap)
    [​IMG]

#4. Ultimate and Apocalypse+ Boss: Tiamat
    [​IMG]

#5. Ultimate++ and Apocalypse++ Boss: Kraken
    [​IMG]
    *** Cid Mission: Defeat ultimate++ and apocalypse++ boss with a party of FF I characters ***

#6. Multiplayer Raid Dungeons
    [​IMG]
    - Conquer Tiamat (Normal, Hard)

Complete the Conquer Tiamat - Normal and Hard dungeon to get 3* motes
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    - Conquer Marilith (Infernal)

Complete the Conquer Marilith - Infernal dungeon to get 5* motes

2. Zodiac

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Dyad Soul Break
    <> Cross Claymore (I) (Garland's Sword; Stat Boon, Cast Time Down, SB Gauge Down; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Ultimate Soul of Chaos - 1st: Instantly grants Attach Dark with Stacking (Increase Attach Dark Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Dark 3),
    Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000),
    Arcane Dyad Empowered: Garland (Keeps track of Ultimate Soul of Chaos uses, removed if user has triggered Ultimate Soul of Chaos two times),
    Ultimate Soul of Chaos Damage Tracker (Increases Ultimate Soul of Chaos level by 1 when user crosses 100001 and 300001 damage dealt during the status, removed if user hasn't Arcane Dyad Empowered: Garland) and
    Ultimate Soul of Chaos Level (Keeps track of Ultimate Soul of Chaos level, initially set at level 0 with a maximum level of 2, removed if user hasn't Arcane Dyad Empowered: Garland) to the user;
    2nd: Twenty dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (1.00/1.10/1.20 each) capped at 9999/19999/29999, followed by one single attack (10.00/11.00/12.00) capped at 99999 at Ultimate Soul of Chaos level 0/1/2, removes Arcane Dyad Empowered: Garland from the user

Limit Break Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Lightbringer (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; Limit Break Damage Up, Cast Time Down; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Eternal Sword - Five holy physical single attacks (1.00 each scaling with LB gauge and LB honing level) capped at 99999, ignores DEF, 100% additional critical chance

Burst Soul Break version 2.0
    <> Break Blade (I) (Garland's Sword; Damage Up, Cast Time Down; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Tenebrous Rebirth – Fifteen dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each),
    grants 40% Damage Reduction Barrier 1 (Reduces damage taken by 40% for the next attack) to all allies,
    grants Attach Dark 3 with Stacking (Increase Attach Dark Level by 3 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Dark 3),
    Synchro Mode,
    Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000) and
    Chaos Rebirth Mode (Casts Chaos Rebirth (Instant six dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.32 each), grants Chaos Rebirth +15%/30%/50% Boost (Dark abilities deal 15%/30%/50% more damage, removed if user hasn't Chaos Rebirth Mode) after 1/2/3 casts, 100% hit rate) when any Damage Reduction Barrier is removed) to the user

-> Chain Impact: Six dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.90 each), grants 40% Damage Reduction Barrier 1 to all allies if the user has Chaos Rebirth level 1, causes Chaos Rebirth -1 to the user
    -> Round Edge: Three dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.90 each), grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 1 turn) and Chaos Rebirth +1 to the user

<> Guardian Flute (I) (Sarah's Flute; Heal Boost, Stat Boon):
    Princess's Far-Reaching Prayer - Instantly restores HP (105),
    grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and
    High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 2 turns) to all allies,
    grants Synchro Mode,
    Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000) and
    Desire +1 to the user

-> Fanfare for Peace: Instantly grants HP Stock (1000/2000/3000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 1000/2000/3000 HP) if the user has Desire level 1/2/3
    -> Melody of Yearning: Restores HP (25) to all allies, grants Desire +1 to the user

Limit Break Glint Soul Break
    <> Balmung (I) (Garland's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Dark Raiment (Garland) - Instantly grants Attach Dark to all allies

Arcane Awakening Soul Break
    <> Valiant Knife (I) (Thief (I)'s Dagger; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Lively Thieves - Fifteen poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each),
    grants ATK, DEF, MAG and RES +30% for 25 seconds to all allies,
    grants 40% Damage Reduction Barrier 2/
    40% Damage Reduction Barrier 2 (Reduces damage taken by 40% for the next two attacks) and Weakness +15% Boost (Increases damage dealt by 15% when exploiting elemental weaknesses)/
    40% Damage Reduction Barrier 3 (Reduces damage taken by 40% for the next three attacks) and Weakness +30% Boost (Increases damage dealt by 30% when exploiting elemental weaknesses) to all allies if 0-1/2-3/4+ I allies are alive,
    grants Awoken Thief (Thief abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Thief abilities) and
    Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000) to the user

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Mirage Vest (I) (Thief (I)'s Light Armor, +10ATK when mastered):
    Hollow Blast - Instant ten poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.70 each),
    grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 1 turn),
    Twin Element Mode II (Poison/Wind) (Grants Attach Poison/Wind with Stacking (Increase Attach Poison/Wind Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Poison/Wind 3) after using a Poison/Wind ability, lasts for 1 turn) and
    Hollow Blast Mode (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies in the character's row after using a Wind or Poison attack) to the user

<> Feathered Cap (I) (Sarah's Hat; +10MND when mastered):
    Song of Origins - Instantly restores HP (55),
    grants Regenga (Heals for 2000 HP every 2.00 seconds) and
    Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 3 turns) to all allies

Chain Soul Break
    <> Hades Armor (I) (Garland's Heavy Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Chain of Chaos - Instantly activates I Chain (max 99, field +50%), grants ATK, DEF, MAG and RES +30% for 25 seconds, grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies

Glint Soul Break
    <> Obelisk (I) (Garland's Spear; +10ATK when mastered):
    Obsession - Instantly grants Attach Dark with Stacking (Increase Attach Dark Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Dark 3) and Soul Break Gauge +250 to the user

<> Requiem Harp (I) (Sarah's Harp; +10MND when mastered):
    Melody of Light – Instantly grants Protect, Shell and Haste to all allies

Legend Materia
    <> Giant's Gloves (I) (Garland's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Onslaught (Garland) Legend Materia - ?% chance to cast an ability (PHY: single, 4x ? physical Dark/NE) after dealing damage with a Dark attack

3. Zodiac

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Burst Soul Break version 2.0
    <> Excalibur II (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; Damage Up, Cast Time Down; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Photon Wave – Fifteen holy and non-elemental physical single attack (0.60 each),
    grants Attach Holy 3 with Stacking (Increase Attach Holy Level by 3 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Holy 3),
    Synchro Mode,
    Dual Blink 1 (Evades the next attack that could be evaded with Physical or Magical Blink, lower priority) and
    Warrior of Destiny Mode (Casts Bash of Light (Instant one holy and non-elemental physical single attack (5.20) capped at 99999, 100% hit rate, grants Dual Blink 1 to the user) after Dual Blink 1 or Dual Blink 2 (Evades the next two attacks that could be evaded with Physical or Magical Blink, lower priority) is removed, removed after triggering twice) to the user

-> Photon Strike: Six holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.90 each), 100% additional critical chance if user has Dual Blink 1 or Dual Blink 2
    -> Crystal's Blessing: Three holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.90 each), 100% additional critical chance if user has Dual Blink 1 or Dual Blink 2, grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 3 turns) to the user

Arcane Awakening Soul Break
    <> Paladin Regalia (I) (Wol's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Rune Saber - Fifteen earth, holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each),
    causes Imperil Earth and Holy 20% (Earth and Holy Resistance -20%, cumulable) for 25 seconds,
    grants Awoken Otherworld Knight (Earth and Holy abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Earth and Holy abilities),
    High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3.00 for 15 seconds) and
    Twin Element Mode (Earth/Holy) (Grants Attach Earth/Holy after using a Earth/Holy ability, lasts 1 turn) to the user

<> Kitty Suit (I) (Echo's Light Armor; +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Voice of Light - Instantly restores HP (105),
    grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and
    Haste to all allies,
    grants Awoken Whimsical Fairy (Black Magic and Dancer abilities don't consume uses, cast speed x3.00 for Black Magic and Dancer abilities, restores 1500 HP to all allies after using Black Magic or Dancer abilities) and
    Whimsical Aid Follow-Up (Grants Weakness +50% Boost 1 (Increases damage dealt by 50% when exploiting elemental weaknesses, lasts 1 turn) to all allies after using two Black Magic or Dancer abilities) to the user

<> Regal Gown (I) (Sarah's Light Armor; +10MND when mastered):
    Grandiose Song – Instantly restores HP (105),
    removes KO (100% HP),
    grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP), Haste,
    High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 2 turn),
    grants Minor Buff Dark/Holy (Increases Dark/Holy damage dealt by 10%, cumulable) for 15 seconds and HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) if Garland/Warrior of Light is in the party,
    grants Medium Buff Dark and Holy (Increases Dark and Holy damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) for 15 seconds and HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) if both are in the party,
    grants Awoken Princess Cornelia (White Magic and Bard abilities don't consume uses, cast speed x3.00 for White Magic and Bard abilities, casts Healing Voice (Instantly restores HP (10/15/25/35/45) to all allies at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after using a White Magic or Bard ability) to the user

<> Golden Staff (I) (Matoya's Staff; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Witch's Awakening – Fifteen fire, ice, lightning and non-elemental magical single attacks (1.50 each),
    grants Witch Quick Cast (Cast speed x2.00 for Witch abilities for 15 seconds),
    Awoken Witch (Witch abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Witch abilities),
    Quartz Eye Mode II (Grants Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning with Stacking (Increase Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning 3) after using a Fire/Ice/Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn) and
    Quartz Eye Follow-Up (Grants Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning after using two Fire/Ice/Lightning Witch abilities) to the user

<> Black Cowl (I) (Thief (I)'s Hat; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to poison damage when equipped):
    Notorious Thieves - Fifteen poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each),
    grants Awoken Rogue (Thief and Celerity abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Thief and Celerity abilities),
    Class Change Mode (Grants Attach Poison/Wind after using a Poison/Wind ability),
    Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 2 turns) and
    Sneak Follow-Up (Casts Sneak (Instant eight poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.50 each) if the user has Haste (100% hit rate if triggered), grants Quick Cast 2 to all allies in the character's row) after using two Thief or Celerity abilities) to the user

Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Matoya's Robe (I) (Matoya's Robe; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Crystal Burst - Twenty fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (1.82 each), followed by one fire, ice and lightning magical single attack (26.50) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Knight's Regalia (I) (Wol's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    True Arc Slash - Ten earth, holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.62 each),
    causes DEF, RES and MND -70% for 8 seconds,
    grants Twin Element Mode II (Earth/Holy) (Grants Attach Earth/Holy with Stacking (Increase Attach Earth/Holy Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Earth/Holy 3) after using a Earth/Holy ability, lasts 1 turn) to the user

<> Staffuar (I) (Echo's Staff; +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Echo Collaboration - Instantly restores HP (55) and
    grants Regenga (Heals for 2000 HP every 2.00 seconds) to all allies,
    grants Encore Time Follow-Up (Casts Encore Time (Instantly restores HP (25) and grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies) after using two Black Magic or Dancer abilities) to the user

Chain Soul Break
    <> Ultima Blade (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Crystal Wave - Activates I Chain (max 150, field +50%), grants Haste, ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

Glint Soul Break
    <> Judgement Staff (I) (Matoya's Staff; +10MAG when mastered):
    Witch's Concoction - Instantly grants Quartz Eye Mode (Grants Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning with Stacking (Increase Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning 3) after using a Fire/Ice/Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn) and Instant Cast 2 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Yggdrasil Staff (I) (Echo's Staff; +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Faerie Helper Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Dancer abilities