Go Heisenberg Winner

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ShadowWolf, Jul 10, 2017.

1. ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf *A

Friend Code:
    GwPG
    Multi Player Raid#:
    N/A
    So, I picked a winner, you’r not gonna like it, don’t care.
    I got a reason, you’r not gonna like it, don’t care.

Gonna tell you why, and I already know, You don’t care.
    So we’re even, gonna do it anyway.

This is not my first, second or third giveaway here, by my count I’m into
    double digits and three hundred plus. I’ve dropped money in every way possible here, in chat, contests and just PM’d a few just cause. If you post or just use chat, you’ve bumped into somebody that got money for a draw from me so I get to say, what is or what is not, ok, OK?

Many speak of RNG, this or RNG that. It boggles my mind that there are still people
    that believe , a random number generator would be better for them than their
    own reputation from their own peers, but It should not should it? You can’t walk twenty feet without running into someone who, wants to reserve their right to be an asshat.

The poll I asked was done even thought I knew RNG would be picked, even over
    rewarding a VIP, * I guess being VIP is reward enough* then having an actual vote.
    Months after Trump won, people were asking, “ how can this happen? “ . Easy…

People Lied, they lied about who they would vote for because they did not want to be trolled for voting Trump. They lied to Family, cameras and each other. I don’t vote, never have, never will, I don’t believe in voting for the lesser of two evils and If my being a Veteran is not enough to show my patriotism, then you’r not worth defending anyway.

In the End @Kenlimkenlim best represents my position. He played, but he didn’t vote, not
    even for himself. His ID avatar shows, He cares but has never voted up or down about me, or as far as I can tell, anybody else. He has let his work here, speak for itself.

At some point Wolfie will not be watching over his favorite forum, He will not
    know what those, who never encountered him in chat or on thread. But there will
    be some that say. “ yeah, sometimes, he was a bit of a bastard but, He did have his moments”

This moment belongs to @Kenlimkenlim, a winner who won, cause participation was his
    first goal, and he scored.

oh, but then again maybe he just forgot to vote, ROFL

Congrats to all that played and thank you

Shadow Out​

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  2. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member

Medals:
    Lmao congrats @Kenlimkenlim Wolf always throws the curve balls.

ShadowWolf likes this.
  3. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Wow, thanks @ShadowWolf for the honour. Much appreciated.

I didn't vote because I'm usually not comfortable with whale-centric issues. I participated because (1) I AM a whale, and (2) I try to participate in all forum events if I can.

Thanks again for the vote of confidence. While I appreciate "winning", I humbly suggest the prize be rolled over to the next competition you have. I've already whaled hard these last few weeks, and I hope to avoid more temptation to continue! :D

ShadowWolf, Dragoon and OhCanada like this.
  4. OhCanada

Medals:
    You could also host your own competition and give off the prize. Pay it forward

5. Guntank17

Guntank17 Well-Known Member

Why exactly is this even called a contest when the users' votes don't even matter in the first place and the whole thing is about you wanting to make a point about the current state of RKF...? :Confused:

ShadowWolf likes this.
  6. OhCanada

Medals:
    Shadow Wolves work in mysterious ways my friend. You should know this by now.

ShadowWolf likes this.
  7. ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf *A

Friend Code:
    GwPG
    Multi Player Raid#:
    N/A

maybe you need the Boondocks version

The humor in that it's from " Menace to Society " is not lost on me

AWWWWW, YEAH
    did NOT participate, did NOT vote,
    you just "need to be heard, huh?

I need to call things "your way"? checked (searched) your activity here Mr Gun,
    not much to speak of, But I welcome you anyway.

The contest was TIED, but you did not know that otherwise, you
    would have asked, Why didn't @Zidane or @smeezus win?.
    So, I got to call it.

"This is not my first, second or third giveaway here, by my count I’m into
    double digits and three hundred plus. I’ve dropped money in every way possible here, in chat, contests and just PM’d a few just cause. If you post or just use chat, you’ve bumped into somebody that got money for a draw from me so I get to say, what is or what is not, ok, OK?"

Maybe you didn't read this either.
    I think, you just want to see if I Bite, Well.....
    Do I?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    majicalways likes this.
  8. majicalways

majicalways Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    zBz6
    I am relatively new to the forum and you sir are hilarious :) ( not sarcasm). I respect your position. In regards to voting, I agree with you about letting actions and reputation speak louder than words. However, I also do not like popularity contests and actually think that in politics, true democracy is corrupting. Many people in the past US elections complain about winners not having earned the popular vote. If popular vote determine results, mob rule would result with the politician pandering to the urban culture and ignoring what's best for the country not their popular vote. This was the true genius of our predecessors and the electoral college. In short, I agree and support your decision to choose. The choice of the expert over the masses is my position. Yes, I still vote. I will always vote small government. Rant over. And thank you all for the forum and the fun!

* I voted RNG as I said as homage to the game's gambling nature. Not because I hoped to win, lol. My luck is too bad for that.

ShadowWolf likes this.
  9. Vetis09

Vetis09 Active Member

Friend Code:
    iKmU
    I don't really know what happened but congrats @Kenlimkenlim, enjoy wolfs money!

ShadowWolf likes this.
  10. Zidane

Zidane Official RKF Mascot

Friend Code:
    2LgF
    Multi Player Raid#:
    Winner hype

ShadowWolf likes this.
  11. Zanatar

Zanatar Foundation Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    Qo9u
    There was a contest? lol sorry been too distracted at figuring out how to best use Cloud's USB..

Congrats to the winner anyway ;)

And when did Wolf change his name to ShadowWolf? I've been out of touch.. lol

ShadowWolf likes this.
  12. OhCanada

Medals:
    Threw me off too

ShadowWolf, Zidane and Zanatar like this.
  13. ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf *A

Friend Code:
    GwPG
    Multi Player Raid#:
    N/A
    you out of touch, say it ain't so.
    I no longer Ghost the site, so adding "Shadow" seemed appropriate.;)

gotta be on first pard na, Go team Godzilla.

Frist, Let me say kudo's to your suggestion, once again, proving to me anyway, my choice was correct.
    I don't however, plan to do any more give aways, the site's becoming a different animal, not saying, good or bad,
    just not my tastes so much, I'm am always hopeful tho, there are "still" many great contributors and you "ARE"
    one of these Sir.

Salute

Zanatar likes this.