Graphical glitches

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by jc0187, May 19, 2015.

1. jc0187

jc0187 Member

So I keep trying to upload a screen shot of how bugged out my game graphics are, but I get a msg saying file is too large.

So my characters have black squares under them during battle. If a character has synergy, there is a square surrounding him that is another color. Sometimes the auto for auto battle is gone and other times there is a huge black square in its place. Its annoying because I can't see my parties health. Any ideas?

2. Rinny

Rinny くノ一

Medals:
    Did you update your game today? there was an update sent out for version 4.0.0, your game might have gotten corrupted if you updated. Reinstalling should fix it? but make sure your account is backed up just to be super safe before doing that :p

3. jc0187

jc0187 Member

I cleared the cache for it and when I restarted, the game was working fine. But this has been happening every so often.

4. Rinny

Rinny くノ一

Medals:
    easy enough fix then! I'm glad that worked, I get nervous at the idea of having to reinstall this game with the nature the game saves work :(

5. jc0187

jc0187 Member

Also another reason I don't want to spend real money on this game.

6. AlmostGenius

AlmostGenius New Member

You can say that again! Until they have a fool proof system on never losing your game days or overwriting it. ...no $ from me