Hades Advice

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by OhCanada, Oct 10, 2018.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some team comp advice for Hades. I've tried several times with various team comps, but things are quite clicking. Most likely I'll have to dive one more DPS, but I don't think I have a strong contender. Thanks for any input you can give!! Here's what I have that's relevant:

DPS:
    TGC USB, LD
    Leo USB (ST, med ATK up, small DEF up, 4xST chase)
    Beatrix BSB1 (imperil), BSB2 (enholy)
    Agrias BSB1 (imperil), OSB, LMR (DC)
    Marche BSB (ST, med ATK/MND), LMR (significant knight damage up), SSB (40% medica, med DEF up and esuna)
    Curilla BSB (ST, med ATK/DEF), SSB (ST, 40% medica, esuna)

Support:
    OK pUSB
    Ramza BSB2
    Red USB (hastega, med ATK, small DEF/RES, astra)
    Tyro USB1 (hastega, astra, 2k stockga), USB3 (godwall) LD
    Shelke LD

Heals:
    Larsa BSB (astra), LD
    Iris BSB (astra)
    I also have various other non-astra medica if needed

I've got max lvl 4* holy magicite with inherited abilities. I'm assuming I should use Unicorn? Although it seems like Larsa keeps up pretty well with Astra himself.

I'm mostly curious about how many DPS vs. support, assuming Larsa can solo heal, and which ones are going to be most effective. TGC is the only one who is able to pump out impressive damage and has an R5 Assault Sabre, and an R3 one too if he needs it.

*I can field 3 DPS with holy+ weapons and armor no problem.
    **I can LD another DPS as needed, but would prefer to figure out a team before I go LD crazy for obvious reasons. Many of these get DC in their LD.

Roche likes this.
  2. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

I've done my sub 30 run with
    Tgc (usb + lmr + ssb) fd
    Agrias (bsb) fd
    Leo (usb) fd
    Ok (Pusb + lmr)
    Larsa (bsb)
    I used divine cross + guardbringer for every holy dps. Agrias's fd is not so necessary but it can help.
    You have to time well your attacks or interrupt/black cauldron can ruin your run.
    I think I posted my party in Hades's thread, let's see if I can find it.

Edit: https://recordkeeperforum.com/threads/magicite-dawn-dark-magicite-savage-hades.7192/

It's the last reply. Even if dc don't trigger you can beat it, even if not sub 30

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    OhCanada likes this.
  3. OhCanada

Medals:
    I did read your set up, but had trouble putting it into practice myself (I am missing TGC and OK LMRs, which possibly makes a significant difference). What's your reason for using divine cross + guardbringer instead of assault saber?

4. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    For Larsa, I brought Gathering Storm RM on him, and both UC and Curada. Rotation wise, after OK drops his pUSB, he weather once, then entrusts to Larsa. Larsa opens his BSB the moment gauge is ready.

After that OK wraths until gauge is ready, and (if your DPS is fast enough) gets ready to recast pUSB when dispel hits.

OhCanada likes this.
  5. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Because that def -30% killed many times my dps. Hades uses a 2hit aoe attack on three characters, it means death xD

OhCanada likes this.
  6. OhCanada

Medals:
    Hmmm that's a fair point. I was thinking that magic was what was killing me, but that attack doesn't help.

7. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    Do you have some kind of quickcast SB? I use Ramza, Elarra, Agrias, Larsa and TGC with pretty much what you have, but my Elarra has USB. And I find it rather safe to run Siren instead of Unicorn with this setup. It made my runs consistent, although not 100% safe. I'd say 95% safe.
    Now that I think about it, I have Marche USB too so I'd switch Agrias for him to see how it goes...

Well if you have any kind of quickcast like Elarra in a character who can also work as a healer, that would help a lot

OhCanada likes this.
  8. blaat

blaat Active Member

Friend Code:
    SsDG
    The closest clear I saw before has raines in it, not sure if you have it? But I think since ou have TGC USB you can do something similar if you add agrias. Just need some hones.

OhCanada likes this.
  9. OhCanada

Medals:
    Yeah I have Relm USB which is instacast, going double healer may be useful TBH. At worst I could always have one doing Dedia

This is honestly shocking to me. I do have Raines LD and BSB, so I have all this except OK LMR. This could be key!