Help me beat Ultimates+ and on! (Profile linked in thread)

Discussion in 'Party Help' started by DudeJesse, Apr 4, 2017.

1. DudeJesse

DudeJesse Member Dude, the Brute

Friend Code:
    KvxF
    https://www.ffrkcentral.com/profile/KvxF

I been playing off and on awhile, more on now than ever. Been trying to beat Ultimates but just can't seem to get a good group. I got great relics during the anniversary and just hoping you guys could help me out to get setup, wou

2. Cloudedstrife

Cloudedstrife Bro Mod(e): Activate!

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    VsdP
    You easily have to potential to finish all event content with what you have.

For a physical party, you have some amazing options.

Roaming Warrior: WALL! You have enough healing and party buffs.
    Cloud. Lifesiphon and any other damage ability needed. Truthseeker RM to up his damage. You have both his EnWind Climhazard and his OSB. These two, combined with Shout and Zack's imperil make him 99,999 nearly any boss unless it completely resists wind. Lifesiphon up to 3 Bars, use Climhazard->OSB->OSB-> WIN THE GAME!
    Zack. Lifesiphon and any other damage ability needed. Give him either One Eyed General or whatever sword damage up RM. His BSB even makes the boss weak vs Wind, allowing himself and Cloud to do more damage.
    Flex Spot. Orlandu, Onion Knight, Lightning, Squall, Locke... even Raijin. You have a lot of options here. Cater to the fight at hand. Same kit, Lifesiphon and another damage ability. Give them a damage up RM.
    Ramza. Lifesiphon or whatever Breakdown is needed and Full Break. Dr. Mog's Teachings or Mako Might RM. Between Full Break and Shout, he's the most important part of this party.
    Y'shtola. Curaja and protectga or shellga. Dr. Mog's Teachings or Mako Might RM.

Let me know if you need help with a mage team.

Also, I know this is beginner advice, but when you're playing make sure you're on speed 1 or 2 when fighting harder bosses.

Leprechaun likes this.
  3. Leprechaun

Leprechaun Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    QgFd
    For the flex Point you can take Sazh bsb for mitigation.

Otherwise you could abuse wind
    Zack, Yshtola and Cloud as @Cloudedstrife said.
    Emperor with White Magic Faith to increase his own damage (his BSB is wind and he can interrupt enemy action)
    Onion knight instead of Ramza as supporter for mixed setup.

4. DudeJesse

DudeJesse Member Dude, the Brute

Friend Code:
    KvxF
    Sorry for the long reply, been quite busy. I setup the team as @Cloudedstrife said, I couldn't really beat the Ultimate+ to get the MC3, they kept silencing Ysh'tola.

I also think I need to work on hones cause I was running out of abilities.

Yeah if you could help me with a mage team too that would be awesome!