Hilarious FF15 moment (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Other Final Fantasy Games' started by Vetheran, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Vetheran

Vetheran Well-Known Member

Medals:
    So I just finished my first playthrough of FF15, and I wanted to share a hilarious moment I had.

Open only if you are OK with Gameplay and Story spoilers!

You have been warned.
    Part of the game is that one of your buddies (Prompto) takes pictures througout the whole story. You get to save your favorites (can save up to 300) every time you rest.

Before heading to the final battle, Noctis asks to see the pictures and you get to choose one of the saved pictures to take with you as a memento. Now I chose a picture of Iris, because honestly? F*ck Tunafreya. Iris x Noctis forever! Khm. Anyway, I chose a picture with her.

So after the rolling credits you get a happy scene where Noctis is happily reunited with Tunafreya in the afterlife, and they are smiling happily together while looking at the picture you chose. Which was of Iris :D I haven't laughed so hard in ages! :D

majicalways likes this.
  2. Aueh

Aueh Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Pff. Aranea is best girl. She can jump on me as much as she wants.

Vetheran and majicalways like this.
  3. majicalways

majicalways Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    zBz6
    How did you feel about the plot, gameplay, etc? Did the ending stick with you? Admittedly, I got a little teary eyed. I enjoyed the open world gameplay, but as usual story suffered greatly.

Vetheran likes this.
  4. Vetheran

Vetheran Well-Known Member

Medals:
    I also found the story lacking. If we were to strip away everything and only keep the main questline there is not much left in terms of story. Really bare bones. Because of the open world, and mocking about for long hours, there is no sense of urgency.

I never really cared about Lunafreya, mainly because she got next to no screen time. And the main villain and his motivation? Doesn't make much sense either.

You really ought to watch brotherhood as well as kingsglaive to get into the story. Those preludes add a lot to the atmosphere.

The gameplay and combat are fine, I do hate fishing though.

Not a bad game by any means, but the lacking story for me really shows.