Holy Crap Freya is a god dragon slayer......

Discussion in 'General' started by Javier, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Javier

Javier New Member

so i had a shot at the cruelest heretic dungeon (strife) and my entire team was wiped out except Freya Crescent. Was about to give up but something said "lets see how far i can go" so she had leeching leep. Dragoon Jump and the super that i abused was dragon crest. and she managed to solo about 3/4 of the entire fight and won!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    U gotta post that screenshot of victory.
    Usually it'll impress that way. :)

3. Chocobonk!

Chocobonk! New Member

He’s right Freya can solo with leeching leap and dragons crest, I brought petrify resist to be safe, I did get stopped for 2 turns halfway through though.
    Would upload photo but says file too large? I’m on iPhone 7 Plus if anyone knows why.
    60F000BC-B447-462D-B38D-EF9FC3896DD9.jpeg
    Guess I should mention she’s full legend dived and has her equipment material for free hits.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Kantolin likes this.
  4. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    You could use https://postimages.org
    After uploading your image, select direct link to copy the link, then return to the forum / chat, click on the Tree symbol then paste the link into the field. The image would then be embedded into the post / chat.

Kantolin and Chocobonk! like this.
  5. Kantolin

Kantolin Airborne Mod Staff Member Moderator Forum Advocate Dragoon Master

Fantastically done! :D

I'm hoping that the new dragoon 6* ability, whenever it comes out, also comes with either a 6* or 5* (And hopefully elemental/non) version of leeching leap. Dragoons need to be more soloable! :D

Roche likes this.