I'm back guys

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Ace, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Ace

Ace Active Member

Friend Code:
    5mJF
    Hi guys I'm back after a long time of break. I know i lost a lot of stuff and the 4th anniversary but i wanna try to be very active again :) any advice on pull are welcome.

Roche likes this.
  2. Felix

Felix Salt Mountain

Welcome back!

4th Anniversary is completely over now. The 15 mythril realm draws will be refreshed next week, so if you are looking for the most pulls for your myth, that will be the place to do it. :)

3. Ace

Ace Active Member

Friend Code:
    5mJF
    I can do the 15 myth pull right now but is worth it? Or is better to save for some arcana weapon since i don't have one?

4. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    It's your call, if you pull on the existing ones, I'd specifically pull ones with CSBs because they're the most future-proof relics. You can pull for gaps in RS as well. The new game is really CSB and AASB (awakenings), the latter of which is still quite rare. We're also getting discounted elemental pick ups sometime before next fest which are probably worth a pull as well. What are you trying to clear?

5. Ace

Ace Active Member

Friend Code:
    5mJF
    Everything lol however i did 3 pulls and got vaan usb1, laguna chain and seph OSB... Im happy only for laguna.

6. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Be more specific, what's the hardest thing you've cleared? Nightmare? 3* magicite?
    Currently realms with CSB (# of CSB) are I (2), III (1), IV (3), V (3), VI (1), VII (3), VIII (2), IX (1), X (2), XI (1), XIII (2), XIV (1), XV (1), FFT (1). I may have missed one or two, but that gives you something to think about.

7. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Welcome back!

Coming soon are realm relic banner (15myth on first pull) refreshes, which will include awakenings in the roster.

And Anima Lenses~

Ace likes this.
  8. kumakier

kumakier Member

Medals:
    Hello :D welcome back. Watch out for Dena but enjoy your stay :D

Ace likes this.