Ixion, Tiamat and Isgebind help

Discussion in 'Party Help' started by jambo2016, Sep 17, 2018.

1. jambo2016

jambo2016 New Member

2. Felix

Felix Salt Mountain

My ixion team could be just like yours

TG Cid usb, earth sabre spam
    Yuffie no sb, earth ninja spam
    ramza shout/chant
    shelke battery
    arc instant cast medica with P blink.

key is to feed arc meter, p blink will keep the party from being dispelled, learning the timing is key there.

Jan likes this.
  3. Jan

Jan :chocobo: Admin Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Friend Code:
    9k2f
    Full Legend Characters:
    If you don't have a ninja LD, you might consider bringing Glad or Tifa. But 2 DPS should be fine, as long as you're making sure to keep the PBlink up.

Felix likes this.
  4. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    You could make almost my exact Ixion team with stable 40 sec clears. Maria BSB, Rydia BSB/OSB/LD, Apmau BSB, OK (battery/mUSB), Arc SSB. Even if you don't LD Rydia, this should be a stable clear.

I usually throw out buffs turn on, use Arc for pblink on turn 2 to avoid the dispel, then save up his bar. Refresh buffs around 20-24 sec when he dispels you again and throw in a new pblink right after to get the second dispel that's usually soon after. That should pretty much be the whole fight. For Rydia I have her use chain stonega until she gets BSB, then Titan after she uses the BSB for enearth. I entrust to her and OSB with whatever is left. Maria uses meltdown until she gets BSB then CMD1. You could also throw some earth on OK and possibly sub 30.

I don't recommend phys for Ixion because of high DEF and his evasion.

5. OhCanada

Medals:
    For Isgebind also go magic. Terra, OK, Vincent, Shelke, and Apmau should be fine. Make sure you have an anti-paralyze accessory on Apmau and ideally some ice resist armor to balance it. The rest should pretty self explanatory. Make sure you time your heals around when he falls. That took me a lot of time to learn.

6. OhCanada

Medals:
    Tiamat isn't pretty but you can do basically what I do I think. All of your damage is gonna come from Squall BSB2 while Rinoa has chain up. You should use OK for VoF so Tiamat can't overwrite your ATK. I would make OK a battery as well. I also run double healers (Eiko USB and Vanille BSB in my case). I'd recommend someone with a last stand medica and someone with a good spam-able AoE command. Squall wants a DC RM, and you'll have to get 3 charges of his CMD1 to push out enough damage. Since Rinoa CSB also gives a few turns of quick cast I use that strategically to give Squall extra turns on his second BSB2 cast. I also have Eiko do the ATK up bard ability whenever I can, but I think that makes a minor difference.

I'd recommend doing Tiamat last and getting as much ice magicite from Isgebind as you can first.

cactusJed likes this.