[JPN News] - June Edition

Discussion in 'Japanese Version' started by Wesker, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Wesker

Wesker June VIP 2017

Friend Code:
    Qnoi (SG)
    What's up? :cool:

Hello fellow JPN-Players, Wesker is here with a "general news" about what's next!

Let's start kupo!

1 - Events:

FFIV - (Now!)
    Well...We already know about it. So check it out the topic for more info kupo! ;)

FFX - (16/06)
    Next, "A Place of Memories" is on! It's time to see again some of Tidus' memories! Now we will have a "Full Open" event where every dungeon is accessible! Choose the order you want kupo! And there is MORE! A whole new EXP dungeon debuting!

There is EVEN MORE! On 19/06, Be ready for "A Dream for Spira" Revenge Dungeons!
    Yunalesca and Sin are waiting for a rematch...And maybe you want a 2nd chance as well!

FFTA - (23/06)
    Haters gonna... I mean, thr PROUD winner of "What series you want to see @FFRK?" is HERE! Marche the snowball fight king and his fellow wizard Mont Blanc are ready to join your party!
    (For some reason, this event will bring FFT dungeons, so maybe both share sinergy)
    (No Ritz)
    (Sadness)
    (Ded)

FFIX - (30/06)
    As the name says, "A Song from Her Memory" have as focus Garnet's memories (duh). But hey, it's that all? Noooooooooooooo! After the whole "Who will join next?" FF9 party, Marcus of the Tantalus is ready to roll!

And here we will see what they call "Skill Battle". How it works? Compete do BURN every single OP skill/SB/OSB you have before the enemy runs away! Master your sinergy and choose the best team to obliterate the enemy, fast!

2 - Nightmare Dungeons:

FFXIV - (14/06)
    And Garuda joins our favorite bad dreams! So get your best FFXIV party to grab some Monk Empowered Motes! She's powerfull but sinergy and strategy are the keys here!

3 - Slots Expansion!

Need More slots? So here we go!

Inventory Max: 500 to 700!
    Party Slots: 60 rooms! And you can label by "Series", "Element"or Levelling"!
    Ability Max: 300 to 400!

4 - Crystal Tower β:

So looks like the "Crystal Tower" thing worked, and it will be a regular thing! In mid-June, "Crystal Tower β" will be up, featuring the bosses of May's event, but even more powerfull! (And this time, Adel will be a real challenge...)

If you want EVEN MORE, try to beat the Cid Missions and get some extra Legend Motes!

5 - Stormblood Campaign:

June 20th is the worldwide release of FFXIV:Stormblood. And as always, we also have something to be happy about!

- Daily Login Bonus: 5 Mythrils, Hero Souls and new toys everyday!!
    - Special Lucky Draw: Half-Priced 11x XIV Lucky draw!!

NEXT:
    On July...(Or maybe later!)

>Daily Dungeon Renewal (CRYSTALS!)
    >Mote Dungeon Renewal

> Ability Balancing

#CryforRitz
    #TksObama
    #WhyIkeepWithThis?

W.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    pookkachan, Deuce and Kantolin like this.
  2. Kantolin

Kantolin Foundation Member

GLEE! :D :D :Cecil: Marcus! :D :D

Finally, after all the stress of my struggling to shark Marcus into my FF9 party and dealing with Oeilvert errors, I can finally use a proper FF9 party of Freya, Vivi, Marcus, and Steiner! :D And can toss in Zidane too if it's easy enough that I don't need a healer since I can't use animation time, auto-potion, and regen to substitute for a healer in this game, haha, but Garnet is cool too.

Glee! I thought for sure it'd be Lani first, and woot it's Marcus instead! :D

FF:RK is making my day a lot lately!

Sorry to people who were looking forward to Ritz, though. I know a particular @Evil Crusader Crusader of Evil was looking forward to her, and it sounds like @Wesker was also hoping for her. :( I guess they're holding out for a Ritz/Shara event?

But Glee Marcus!

Omuno and NoisePilot like this.
  3. Wesker

Wesker June VIP 2017

Friend Code:
    Qnoi (SG)
    @Kantolin

Really? This guy?

[​IMG]

Still salty -_-

DeNa...

[​IMG]

Kantolin likes this.
  4. Cloudedstrife

Cloudedstrife Bro Mod(e): Activate! Staff Member

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    VsdP
    I'm pretty pumped about the FFTA banner.. I just hope the RS is in FFT and not a whole new Realm.

5. Kantolin

Kantolin Foundation Member

Heck yeah! :D

I went through a lot of effort to try to shark Marcus into the party (only to have my game end up permanently jamming up on me in Oeilvert for my effort, sigh). Guy is awesome.

Granted, there are a lot of awesome characters in FF9, so I can't say he's my /favorite/, but he's certainly up there.
    [​IMG]

Besides, everyone knows Marcus and Garnet have a thing... :Locke:

[​IMG]