LD Shelke - Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'Characters & Equipments' started by Kenlimkenlim, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

Medals:
    Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: I had thought about this for a while and it while it probably depends (mostly) on your available relic pool to support the use of an entrust battery+, for me it was simply a matter of utility. Most dives will increase the output of whatever character they are trying to boost, but there are not many dives that can give you an option you do not have access to yet. Yes, double casting a combat spell will give you X increase to your dps, however I just find that have the option to give someone multiple fast SB bars are the beginning of a fight is something unique that everyone should have access to, and worth pursuing over boosting the effectiveness of 1 less character in grand scheme of things.

Also, the fact that it used bravery motes, made it an easier decision for me since I do not have many characters that I would consider worth diving, that I also have (good) relics for, that also require bravery motes, so in the end it was much easier to justify. We also do not know if we are getting Morrow ever, and while part of me wanted to wait for him, the fact that it makes magicite more consistent and does so right now is worth it. I never had any aspirations for sub-30 magicite but I got my first sub 30 the same day I dove Shelke so yeah.

That being said, this is coming from the perspective of a person who dove Lightning in large part due to the fact that I wanted the best possible option for speed run autobattling through daily/easy event dungeons. Having IC3 paired with haste and the "attack becomes hit everything" RM is just glorious when you 1 shot every wave with haste and instacast, without having to even look at your phone.

So I guess I really like utility. And options. So do it for the oputility.

Walksy and Kenlimkenlim like this.
  2. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    YNvY
    I legend dived Shelke. It's worked out well. I need to r5 Wrath though.

3. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord

Friend Code:
    97yP
    i know what you mean. i have three...

4. aopp

aopp Official RKF New York Don

Medals:
    Fascinating! Are Some of u LDing her just for the battery effect? And u hv No SBs for her? Just to wrath/entrust?

I hvnt sub 30d any magiduns: im in 33-44 slot:

OhCanada likes this.
  5. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord

Friend Code:
    97yP
    I went ahead and LDed her. I have her BSB and SSB, so even when I’m not using her as battery she can be a decent debuffer.

RW, FB, Power BD, BSB, all 0CT. After that she can Magic and Mnd BD. Not too shabby.

Walksy likes this.
  6. majicalways

majicalways Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    zBz6
    Yes. I have zero relics and don't care to ever get any for her. She has one role in life: wrath and entrust ;) the first day I dived (dove?) her, I successfully sub 30 magicite I couldn't before.

Walksy likes this.