Magia Crystals farmed results

Discussion in 'General' started by Wolf, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra / Sephiroth / Krile / Locke / Iris / Shelke / Alma / Sora / Riku / Tidus / Cloud of Darkness / Shadow / Paladin Cecil / Auron / Zidane / Snow / Fujin / Lenna / Yuna / Noctis
    I deleted the first thread I did on this because now I m done farming and
    can just give results and how I got there. The best way to look at this is
    getting a 10 per cent boost with every relic you get for them, up to a hundred,
    but can be spread over every stat, this means getting a ten relic stat boost and
    It gets slower after your FIRST hundred, for every character, so give the first hundred where it counts the best for you.

I used 4 myth to accomplish what you see it the photo and about four days non stop,
    except for sleep, binge watching Netflix. Using Fabul Castle and fastest auto battle speed,
    tapa, tapa, tapa. and I got just about everyone i use a lot to 100. I cant say enough
    about how slow it gets after a hundred so, if your looking a build this over the course of a year,
    considering content and rate of game play for most people, I dont have that happening.

Is it worth it? The whole game is stat driven so, you tell me. I just wanted to get the most
    I could in stat gain with the least amount of long term time and consistent effort. I was
    tough but now I have great gains and I dont have to wait on relic draws.

fullsizeoutput_35c.jpeg

I dont plan to farm anymore unless I get equipment for a character that would increase
    their usage.

tagging @Deuce because she is nuts too, apparently ​

Deuce, Roche, Lounas and 2 others like this.
  2. Abaraxas

Abaraxas Contemptously Misanthropic Mod Staff Member Head Moderator Moderator Chatroom Negotiator

Friend Code:
    3MFM
    Full Legend Characters:
  3. Lounas

Lounas Official RKF Reindeer Hunter

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    At first i was not going to do any magia farming but my quest to dive all 4* record spheres is over so i thought to go for the 100 magia in favorite order. The grind for the first 100 is not so bad, here is where i got in few days at fabul castle.

[​IMG]

I'll add another 100 points for some of my best characters main element and then continue magia grinding every now and then.

Wolf and Deuce like this.
  4. kumakier

kumakier Member

Medals:
    Good job :D

Wolf likes this.
  5. Deuce

Deuce Well Known Member Supremacy Element: Dark Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Dark Hime

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    Bartz, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Terra, TG Cid, Lightning, Cyan, Ayame, Ashe, Aerith, Cid Raines, Y'shtola, LuLu, Maria, Alphinaud, Edge, Shelke, Onion Knight, Riku
    At 1st I grind points for element party & my main white mage, now I focus grind points for torment.

[​IMG]

Wolf, Starkiller and Lounas like this.
  6. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    Impressive. You've taken this magia farming seriously! :D

7. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Wow, I'm kind of jealous. Honestly I've been stuck in work nightmare for some time. Now with the latest Nox, I have to create an Android 4+ instance to make FFRK run at a reasonable speed. Android 5 it's extremely slow. Just haven't had the patience to deal with it. I should really spend some time to do this before the festival goes. I can basically just farm overnight the 0 stam record dungeons and grind out key units. My thought process right now is this:

• Focus on holy magicite teams for upcoming battles (100 magia points that would go towards HP for survival)
    • Focus on key relic holders (AASBs)
    • Focus on wind elemental teams (first 6-star magicite is earth)
    • Focus on next elemental team at my discretion
    • Once 100 pts reached for each team, go back for next 100 for main stat (ATK or MAG)
    A few tips for those that are unaware. Elemental resists via magia DO NOT stack with elemental resists from equipment. However, 1 point in elemental resist apparently offsets vulnerabilities on resist equip (like some of the halloween gear or that gigas armlet with fire/ice/lightning resist but water weakness). For elemental boosts, it caps at 10%, which isn't as much of a boost as primary stat (ATK/MAG) and is additive to other sources. Would ignore elemental boosts unless you've done everything else for everyone and you're just looking to min/max. This thread has a nice summary of information around the magia system: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/azm5vi/magia_and_you_megathread/

Good luck on your farming! I'm still crystal farming like a mad man myself.

Wolf and Lounas like this.
  8. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra / Sephiroth / Krile / Locke / Iris / Shelke / Alma / Sora / Riku / Tidus / Cloud of Darkness / Shadow / Paladin Cecil / Auron / Zidane / Snow / Fujin / Lenna / Yuna / Noctis
    Deuce and Lounas like this.
  9. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    I'm curious about how you guys are doing so i'm tagging you two! @Deuce @Wolf

Currently i got 38 characters at +100 magia lv.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  10. Deuce

Deuce Well Known Member Supremacy Element: Dark Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Dark Hime

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    Bartz, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Terra, TG Cid, Lightning, Cyan, Ayame, Ashe, Aerith, Cid Raines, Y'shtola, LuLu, Maria, Alphinaud, Edge, Shelke, Onion Knight, Riku
    I don't have anyone above 300,
    I have 56 characters 100+
    12 characters 200+ atm...
    I stop grind month ago, recently just want continue my grind again

Lounas likes this.
  11. Jamie

Jamie Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior Defier of Fate

I've been farming up for torment sub 30's. Once I pull it off on to the next.
    Screenshot_20190526-190235_FFRK.jpg Screenshot_20190526-190246_FFRK.jpg Screenshot_20190526-190258_FFRK.jpg

Wolf, Lounas and Deuce like this.
  12. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
  13. Deuce

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    The grind will never END
    [​IMG]

Lounas and Wolf like this.
  14. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    Lounas and Deuce like this.
  15. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    Update

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deuce likes this.
  16. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
    Luxord likes this.
  17. derek281

derek281 Dedicated Warrior

is there a max? i guess you dont need more than 2,400 as that would max out everything...seems so tedious

18. Lounas

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    Yeah that's the current max but who knows the cap might get raised to 200 someday. :rolleyes:

19. kumakier

kumakier Member

Medals:
    :D No time for that thanks :D

20. Deuce

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    Thanks for @Lounas guide, I'm joining the dark force ... Anyway is all about how you manage it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lounas likes this.