Magicite Dawn - Dark Magicite: Savage Hades

Discussion in 'Magicite Content' started by Luxord, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    HgJu
    Hades is also here! Get your Unicorn or astra soul breaks ready, because he really likes debuffs! Also, when he reaches 50% HP, he uses an AoE Dispel! How nice of him! :3

[​IMG]

HP: 975.000
    Break resist: 80%
    Weak to holy (150%), absorbs dark and resistant to other elements.

Here are some tips to fight him (again, it's copied and pasted from reddit xD)

• In short, Hades is a fairly beefy, extremely annoying, magicite boss. You'll be facing both physical and magical attacks here, so both types of mitigation will be required.
    • Hades will do nothing on his first turn, followed by Savage Dark Cauldron on his 2nd turn, which deals AoE resistance ignoring dark damage and a 3000% chance to inflict a 60s Doom, putting you on a strict timeline to finish the fight (this move bypasses Magic Blink).
    • Hades' regular Dark Cauldron attack is the biggest danger here, as it deals AoE magic damage and carries with it a 30% chance to Poison/Sleep/Paralyze/Confuse/Silence/Slow. Unicorn will help here, as well as any Status Blink SB's (Larsa is an obvious choice).
    • Note that after Hades reaches 50%, he will use a regular AoE dispel. Be ready to reapply buffs!
    • Note that his Savage Strike attack (scripted to be his 1st turn below 80% HP and below 40% HP), is an AoE physical attack with a 123% chance to Interrupt - be mindful of the timing, especially with critical SB casts.
    • The key to this fight is managing the Dark Cauldron while dealing enough damage to defeat Hades within the Doom timer.

Deuce likes this.
  2. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Realm: Tactics Supremacy Element: Holy Waifu Collector

Yeah, I got fixed good by that Dispel the first time I ran it. Second time with Tyro w/ USB1 + USB3 ran much smoother.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Deuce and Luxord like this.
  3. Jamie

Jamie Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior Defier of Fate

First win time: 49:33
    I dove Larsa and Hope this morning just for this.

Cid Raines: BSB/OSB
    Hope: BSB1
    Shelke: N/A
    Tyro: USB3
    Larsa: BSB

Screenshot_20180414-093703.png

Deuce and Luxord like this.
  4. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark

Medals:
    Friend Code:
    HgJu
    Die Hades! Go back to the Otherworld!
    I can't sub 30 but I don't care xD

Sbs used: tgc's usb, Agrias' bsb, Pusb, Larsa's bsb.
    RW: Fabula guardian.
    Screenshot_20180415-152125-432x768.png Screenshot_20180415-151834-432x768.png Screenshot_20180415-151850-432x768.png

So, I can sub 30 7 magicite out of 8: I'm really satisfyed :D

Now, back to hoard orbs and motes :D

Deuce likes this.
  5. majicalways

majicalways Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    zBz6
    I haven't cussed as much at a boss since... Nemesis. Hades is a trooooooll.:mad: It takes perfect timing and memorizing patterns to pull out the victory. Without, the doom countdown, the battle is so much easier to turtle. Nevertheless, my first success missed a minute by a split second. My best time since is 52 seconds. Four more victories and my magicite collection is complete! I sub 30'd six of eight - missing dark and holy. Fine by me :D

Cid Raines is fully dived, has BSB, and Mogs Teaching RM.
    --> Turn 1 Momento Mori and then BSB spam.

Hope I wish was dived. He is my only En-Holy hero (BSB). Fortunately, I have his OSB for max damage +90k. He uses Scholars Boon RM
    --> Turn 1 Shellga, Turn 2 BSB, and then OSB or Maduin until dispel about 30 seconds of battle. Then, refresh Shellga and BSB.

Shelke is fully dived and wraths first 3 turns, Entrusts turn 4 and then every other turn is Wrath/Entrust. Around 25 - 30 seconds she recasts Fabula Guardian.She uses Ace Striker RM.

Tyro is fully dived and uses USB for Haste/Astra. He has Mako Might for RM.
    --> Turn 1 is USB, turn 2 IC Ultra Cure (after Flare), turn 3 IC Ultra Cure (after Savage Dark), turn 4 casts Siren Magicite. The remainder of battle wraths and casts USB at about 20 seconds and 30 seconds and as needed for Black Cauldron and Savage Strike.

Iris is fully dived, has BSB, and uses Gathering Storm RM.
    --> Turn 1 Protectga, turn 2 Fabula Guardian, turns 3-4/5 Curada, and conveniently, BSB is ready after first Black Cauldron. She spams AOE cure and refreshes BSB as often as possible after 30 seconds into battle.

Screenshot_2018-04-18-23-19-42-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-19-23-07-21-1.png

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018 at 4:32 PM
    Luxord likes this.
  6. majicalways

majicalways Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    zBz6
    Also, Magicite elemental boosts are garbage. It only increased damage to OSB by about 4k... I only kept Siren for the Protectga and Cures. The damage boost was disappointing :(
    I wanted to fit Beatrix Imperil holy but no space available...