Magicite Dawn - Ramuh (04th December 2019 - onwards)

Discussion in 'Magicite Content' started by Luxord, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

[​IMG]
    Punch him 'til the end!:galuf:

Roche and Rem Tokimiya like this.
  2. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Holy Supremacy Realm: Tactics Waifu Collector

Tifa AASB + Synchro is just pure bullshit :rolleyes:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    Tirix887 and Rem Tokimiya like this.
  3. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Holy Supremacy Realm: Tactics Waifu Collector

...and so is this boss! :confused:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
    Luxord, Tirix887 and Rem Tokimiya like this.
  4. Jamie

Jamie Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior Defier of Fate

Finally, I pulled it off :D

[​IMG]

Guntank17 and Rem Tokimiya like this.
  5. Jamie

6. Rem Tokimiya

Rem Tokimiya Well Known Member Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Supremacy Element: Dark Dark Hime

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Jamie, can I know your magicite deck the 1st time kill ramuh before you have ramuh, the video it's show you already got ramuh in your deck.

7. Jamie

I had a Hacatoncheir with an extra dampen lightning and HP boon.
    With the Ramuh Magicite I no longer needed the dampen as the Ramuh makes it like 20% easier.

8. Luxord

You're dead old man! :kefka2::kefka2:
    Screenshot_20200207-210206_copy_432x768.png
    Party:
    Screenshot_20200207-210838_copy_432x768.png
    Sbs used: Galuf's chain and glint, Kelger's glint, usb and aasb, Elarra's usb1 and aasb, Tifa's glint+, usb2 and aasb, Tyro's usb3 and usb4.

Magi deck
    Screenshot_20200207-210949_copy_432x768.png Screenshot_20200207-210954_copy_432x768.png

Leviathan you're next! OHOHOHOHOHOHOH

9. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

Physical Team
    First Clear - sub60

10. Jamie

Enna Kross: glint+ / AASB / DC LMR
    Maria: USB / AASB / en-earth LMR
    Rosa: glint+ / USB / AASB
    Red 13: Chain / AASB / DC LMR + Trance LMR
    Emperor: Chain / USB (imperil earth) / Trance LMR

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2020
    Luxord and Rem Tokimiya like this.
  11. Guntank17

Rydia's SASB is just absolutely nutbar :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Luxord and Rem Tokimiya like this.
  12. Luxord

Ramuh sub 30, Rinoa & Rydia best girls evah
    Screenshot_2020-04-01-20-57-56-985_com.dena.west.FFRK_copy_432x936.jpg

Party:
    Screenshot_2020-04-01-21-09-31-250_com.dena.west.FFRK_copy_432x936.jpg
    Sbs used: Rinoa's sasb, Tyro's usb3, Red's chain and glint+, Rydia's sasb and aasb, Elarra's aasb and usb1.

Rem Tokimiya likes this.
  13. Jamie

My first 6* magicite sub 30!

Rem Tokimiya likes this.
  14. Roche

Roche "Not that Biker SOLDIER" Mod-Keeper Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Turns out the main enabler which unlocked this win was really Tifa Sync & Bartz LMR2. First Kill clocked at 52.67s.
    Thanks @Rem Tokimiya for the tips and encouragement.

Ramuh Grounding Physical Earth Team
    • LD Tifa SASB+AASB+USB2+OSB
    • LD Tyro USB4+LMR1
    • RB Elarra AASB+USB1+BSB+GlintPlus
    • LD Galuf CSB+USB2+BSB2+Glint+LMR2&3
    • LD Bartz AASB+BSB3+LMR2 (AOSB & OSB unused)
    • Main Magicite: Titan (inherited Blade Ward L8 & Spell Ward L8)
    Coup de grâce:
    [​IMG]

Team Setups:
    [​IMG]

Sub Magicites: (used First Kill and Farming till fourth copy)
    [​IMG]

More trivia :
    • Phase 1
      • Tifa mainly charges up from three Ironfists until ready to Sync. Cmd2 to cap damage next 3 turns; then Cmd1 until Phase 2 kicks in. Likely after the third Cmd1, Ramuh will enter Phase 2.
      • Tyro starts with RW Wall, then instant cast Wrath then Wrath again. Triggers Titan to wait a turn to cast USB4 once chain nearly starts. Once USB4 is activated, first entrust 1 bar to Elarra. After this, it is mostly wrath then entrust to Elarra again.
      • Elarra opens with Glint+, then AASB. While Awoken, just cast Curada until 18s mark. Past that mark, cast USB1 once Thunderous Judgment Bolt lands, ending the first round of Staff of Olduum.
      • Galuf starts with two shots of Grand Charge then a Quake Strike. Immediately proceed to start chain. Within this first chain, tossing another two shots of Grand Charge then a Quake Strike, should shoot up total gauge up to four. With QC buff from Elarra USB1, he could cast USB2 (should be able to land before 25s mark as a minor damage bonus) then only recast second chain for Phase 2.
      • Bartz mainly charges up from three Blastspell Strike until ready to BSB3. Once en Earth on, spam Tremor Assault. Should have a rough idea when to stop as to best start Phase 2 by casting BSB3 to land immediately after being hit by Earth Diffusion.
    • Phase 2
      • To keep stackable element infusion from Sync, Tifa should use USB2 (likely coincides with end of first chain) followed by Sync Cmd2 if permissable. Then immediately start AASB (total two stacks of en Earth). Choose either Ironfist or Earth Within depending on upcoming boss move. Usually I try to use Ironfist. Note when the boss closes in 41% health which Ramuh will then enter Ph3.
      • After one of Elarra's USB1 (and if her total SB gauges is high), take time to recast RW Wall. If self SB gauge is exceeding three, recast USB4 again. Then continue to wrath then entrust to Elarra again.
      • After each USB1, use Curada (when Stormlance hits her) or Salsa (if weak AOE lands, such as Thundaja or Trine). The goal was to ensure Last Stand on all toons are ready and to manage total SB gauge to be high in preparation for Phase 3.
      • After several rounds of testing, Galuf is a sacrificial pawn here. He is equipped as such that his MND makes Paralyze (from Trine) last immediately after Judgement Bolt hits. After that, two shots of Grand Charge should then ready him enough gauge for third Chain refresh. He also summons Titan too to remove Dampen Earth debuff.
      • Bartz should enter Ph2 casting BSB3. Once en Earth on, spam Tremor Assault again. Should have total four SB gauges after spamming. In occasional runs, I allow his AASB entry to push into Phase 3, then only recast BSB3 for en Earth.
    • Phase 3
      • After Thunderous Judgment Bolt deals 99999 to all, Elarra must be standing by to cast USB1 to heal, despite of Anti Heal. After that, I would time instant casting her USB1 immediately after eating any AOE move.
      • Tyro should be prioritizing wrath and entrust into Elarra.
      • In most of my runs, here Bartz with en_Earth & Awoken Mode is able to takedown the boss. Even Barrage Strikes have potential to exceed 10k per hit through chain.
      • Tifa has less DPS role here, but continues to support DPS by starting the Phase with USB2. If still in Awoken mode, throw Ironfist; later, just lob OSB whenever the chance comes.
      • If Galuf could afford the gauges, he could launch another USB2 (or BSB2 if concern no more ability hones). Otherwise, instant cast glints help just as well.
      • Cautiously monitor boss total health remaining. Because after 11% boss HP is breached, Staff of Olduum comes up instantly again, delivering reflected pain for any action.

Last edited: May 8, 2020
    Rem Tokimiya likes this.
  15. Roche

Roche "Not that Biker SOLDIER" Mod-Keeper Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    @Jamie Spirited Dispatch??? Amazing that you made it work for the fight. It is R1 only?

16. derek281

derek281 Dedicated Warrior

D11110AA-F391-4089-9832-BBB4C7A4085F.png Alright I finally took him down, the difference maker was swapping out bartz for tyro, trying to juggle bartz usb3 and aasb never was efficient so tyro usb4 and aasb for critical hits was way better; also i used his usb1 to prevent paralysis from trine...now ive just gotta do it 3 more times :(

Luxord likes this.
  17. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

MAG Team - sub50

Roche likes this.
  18. Roche

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    No earth chain 2.0/2.5, nor OP Rydia or Maria Sync. But Rydia bUSB was in the labs, so it gave me an idea... Which led to this satisfactory budgetary victory for me.

Ramuh Rock-raining Magical Earth Team
    • RB Rydia AASB+bUSB+OSB
    • RB Onion Knight AASB+USB3+mUSB+Glint+LMR1
    • RB Elarra GlintPlus+AASB+USB1
    • LD Ingus CSB+BSB2
    • RB Rinoa AOSB+bUSB+OSB+LMR1&2
    • Main Magicite: Titan (inherited Blade Ward L8 & Spell Ward L8)
    Coup de grâce:
    [​IMG]

Team Setup:
    [​IMG]

Sub Magicites:
    [​IMG]

More Trivia :
    • Naturally, I did have my earth mages prepared with Magia for their HP and had Ramuh inserted into Magicite deck to mitigate damage.
    • Essentially, every phase is bUSB, throw BRV2, BLM/SMN, BRV1. Repeat.
    • Rydia bUSB+AASB engine only came in in phase 3.
    • Rinoa AOSB was better used right before boss HP = 11% to get around that last boss rage up.
    • Crucial management was required for Last Stand, as both Ingus and Elarra were juggling to maintain it without wastefully overwriting each other. If needed, I also resorted to Elarra USB1+BSB too.

Kantolin likes this.