Magicite party assistance

Discussion in 'Party Help' started by Moridraug, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Moridraug

Moridraug Absolute Warlord

So, yeah. Long story short, after 1,5 year long hiatus I've returned to ffrk, did some pulls, cleared most of the story dungeons, farmed orbs and stuff, beaten Nightmares, and was pretty positive that at least Bismark magicite will be piece of cake for me. Well, was I wrong.
    So at this point, I'm still didn't catch up to current meta, all of the character changes and most of the things that are considered common knowledge in ffrk. And thus, I need some assistance with my party setups and whatnot. Currently I also struggle with lode power-up dungeons (for the same reason as with magicites), so LD is a no-go for me, but I work on upgrading 4* spheres for Lightning, OK, Shelke, Faris and Gilgamesh.
    Here's my stuff and most leveled characters, so potential helpers know what do I have to work with:

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

cactusJed likes this.
  2. AK-Exodus

AK-Exodus Absolute Warlord Inquisitor

Medals:
    Generally speaking, I'd say a fairly sure-fire way to beat the 3* magicite is to look for anyone that you have an enelement + OSB. Other than a physical wind combo on Golem (better to use magic on him).

Got any of those?

3. Moridraug

I have only Celes OSB and only Tifa (enearth) and Gogo V (enwater) enelement BSBs, so I'm surely not in a good spot for that.

Oh, also Lulu's enice SSB, but that's not much help either.

4. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Character:
    Try to get to the point of diving the characters that have dualcast as their full and final legend dive. Invaluable in rng vs rng battles

5. AK-Exodus

Medals:
    I think it's going to be tough right now...
    I'd just focus on catching up and hope the next fest treats you well.

6. Moridraug

I kinda can't, because at this point I can't farm motes, as I said. If I'd be able to do that, at least Lightning and Shelke would've been full dived already for sure.
    Welp, that's frustrating. Ok then, gonna farm orbs and hoard myth for fest, and hope that it won't treat me like last few banners did.

cactusJed likes this.
  7. AK-Exodus

Medals:
    Oh, if you can't farm motes, you definitely can't handle magicite.

8. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Character:
    It will be a bit frustrating, you will likely have some nice relics over the next few months but really, the dived characters is kind of a big help with these battles.

The latter dungeon updates start offering 3* motes, and the events do gradually help with them. I think you can safely say to complete every raid (solo or mp) will add to your 4* motes count. You should build enough to dive at least 3-4 characters soin.
    Then you hit the point where farming is n3cessary after you have caught up on all content.

I guess patience, and look towards crafting some newer 5* spells.

But try and focus on the mote dungeons teams first. If you have wall, native hastega, aoe heal, and a means of boostga with nice dps you should still be able to tackle these with a bit of good planning.

Magicite will still be there and it can wait.