Major update on the horizon

Discussion in 'General' started by OhCanada, Dec 12, 2018.

1. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    In today's JP Nico nico stream some really big news was introduced that could change your pulling habits. Please read:

Records Lab

• Gather Anima Lenses to exchange for SB & LMs

• Anima Lenses can be obtained from Event Dungeons, Record Dungeons & certain Multiplayer Dungeons

• For players who have already cleared existing stages, Anima Lenses will be given to them automatically

• L1 Anima Lens: Unique SSB

• L2: BSB, LM, OSB

• L3: USB

• 3 rarities for Anima Lenses

• You can select your prizes either by Character, Dungeon or Popular picks

• Example for Dungeon picks, SBs that are helpful for Magicite & Torment dungeons will be recommended

• These have been analyzed by the developers from current sub30s clears

• As for Popular pick, recommended SB/LM will be based on the playerbase's picks

• Above screenshot shows where the menu button of this function can be found

• If you draw dupes, you will earn Anima Lenses

• From the relics pull from 18 Dec (JP)
    Keep in mind this is just being introduced to JP, so it's still 6 months out for GL players.

2. Felix

Felix Salt Mountain

Will be interesting to see just how extensive these selections are, or if they are just AA 2.0. Either way, I am all for getting relics in new ways! :D

Lounas likes this.
  3. OhCanada

Medals:
    They said that the selections would be based on what's most commonly used in sub 30 Neo Torment and 5* magicite runs, so I imagine it's really useful stuff.

cactusJed and Felix like this.
  4. Lounas

Lounas Official RKF Reindeer Hunter Gillionaire

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    .. So at this moment should i not be combining relics anymore but instead saving the dupes for these new features in the future?

I've been hoarding trash gear for the legendary weapons and i'm slowly getting confused here over all these new things but in a good way, its nice to see that the game is doing well and new updates are being added.

5. OhCanada

Medals:
    It's probably better to get a statement from a real JP player, but how I understood it was that once the system is introduced, pulling new dupes nets you anima lenses at the same time. It would be strange for them to introduce a new conflicting system just 3 months after introducing the previous, super grindy one. But who knows. @Soul can you shed some light here?

Lounas likes this.
  6. Soul

Soul Active Member Supremacy Element: Holy

Medals:
    Full Legend Characters:
    FLD Global: 27 JPN: 55
    As of now in Jp.. We got 2 types of Legendary weapon. RS Boost Legendary Weapons[​IMG] and Elemental Boost Legendary Weapons..
    With 260+ atk power (Max Forged to 50)
    When the Legendary Weapons are out that is the best way to declutter your Storage and convert it to Rainbow stone(for forging legendary weapon)

Note: You will get Legendary Relic token(1 Token = Legendary Relic of your Choice) and only available every other event @D140 of the Regular Event
    Rosetta Stone can be converted to Rainbow Stone

As you can see on my Screenshot, I got lots of RS Boost Legendary and only One Elemental Boost Legendary weapon which is for Maria(Newly Release)

RS Boost Legendary is recommended for Torment 2.0 D??? or RS Torment(Time battle Dungeon) Has Difficulty of 160-260 and 350 for limited time only
    While Elemental Boost Legendary Weapons are good for Magicite 5* or D400

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    cactusJed and Lounas like this.
  7. Deuce

Deuce Well Known Member Supremacy Element: Dark Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Dark Hime

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    Bartz, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Terra, TG Cid, Lightning, Cyan, Ayame, Ashe, Aerith, Cid Raines, Y'shtola, LuLu, Maria, Alphinaud, Edge, Shelke, Onion Knight, Riku
    Half year later , I'll get my tyro, onion, tg cid, ignis lmrs, vivi & palom usbs :p

For the legendary gears, I'll save my token not pick up any RS gear, all save for element boost gear coming in global half year later :D

Monzi, kumakier and Lounas like this.
  8. Curtis Bissonnette

Curtis Bissonnette New Member

Well, I am new here and one thing to get started is that to introduce, well this is the great new to hear. I also like to play game. Other than this, I like to read, listening to music.

9. Curtis Bissonnette

I am again here to discuss well, many people like to play multiple game at a time.

10. OhCanada

Medals:
    Hey Curtis you ought to drop by chat: https://recordkeeperforum.com/chat/

11. Curtis Bissonnette