MVP announcements APR 2019

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wolf, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra / Sephiroth / Krile / Locke / Iris / Shelke / Alma / Sora / Riku / Tidus / Cloud of Darkness / Shadow / Paladin Cecil / Auron / Zidane / Snow / Fujin / Lenna / Yuna / Noctis
    In addition, we’d like to share with you the following exclusive information about upcoming events and updates:
    ---
    ■Spring Hunt Login Bonus

A special Spring Hunt Login Bonus is coming soon!
    Log in every day for up to 8 days throughout the duration to get great items!
    * The login period resets each day at 5:00 AM PST (1:00 PM UTC).

Duration: 5:00 AM 4/17 PST (1:00 AM 4/18 UTC) - 4:59 PM 5/1 PST (12:59 AM 5/2 UTC)

Login Bonuses
    Day 1: 1 Soul of a Hero, 1 Memory Crystal Lode, 1 Memory Crystal II Lode
    Day 2: 10 Major Growth Eggs
    Day 3: 10 Major Growth Eggs
    Day 4: 1 Memory Crystal III Lode
    Day 5: 10 Major Growth Eggs
    Day 6: 10 Major Growth Eggs
    Day 7: 10 Major Growth Eggs
    Day 8: 5 Mythril

Don't miss a day! Log in and grab all of the items while the bonus lasts!

■Realm Relic Draws Update

At 5:00 AM 4/24 PST (1:00 PM 4/24 UTC), the Realm Relic Draws will be updated.
    Each one is a Rare Relic Draw x11, and can be used for 15 Mythril or 900 Gems for the first time only.
    From the second time on, they'll still be available at the regular price, so you can aim for any one of the 17 realms (FF I - FF XV, FFT, and FF: Type-0) whenever you want!
    With this update, the price of all Realm Relic Draws will be reset back to their initial price of 15 Mythril or 900 Gems!

The background music is different for each draw as well, so you can enjoy a variety of tunes.
    Use this chance to grab relics for your favorite realm!

See the "Relics" list or "Relic Draw Details" for each relic draw for information on included relics.

Be sure to give these updated draws a try!

■Lucky Relic Draw

This Lucky Relic Draw features relics for a selection of heroes. The Rare Relic Draw x11 can be used for 25 Mythril or 1,500 Gems for the first time only.
    From the second time on, the draw will be available at the normal price of 50 Mythril or 3,000 Gems.

This draw has a variety of relics. You can power up the party's holy attacks with Edward's Song of Hope, and heal the whole party with Aerith's Innocent Cure, Ovelia's Divine Dispelna, or Aphmau's Overdrive (XI).

Duration: 5:00 AM 4/24 PST (1:00 PM 4/24 UTC) - 4:59 PM 5/4 PST (12:59 AM 5/5 UTC)

Don't miss it!

■Lengthy Login Bonus!

The Lengthy Login Bonus returns, giving you a chance to get 1 Mythril a day for up to 30 days!
    Lengthy Login Bonus Duration:
    5:00 PM 5/8 PST (1:00 AM 5/9 UTC) - 4:59 PM 7/2 PST (12:59 AM 7/3 UTC)
    * Login periods change at 5:00 AM PST (1:00 PM UTC) each day.

■FF VI Event

At 5:00 PM 4/18 PST (1:00 AM 4/19 UTC), the FF VI event, Weight of the Past, is scheduled to open.
    This event focuses on memorable scenes of Shadow and Cyan.
    You can grab Arcane Overstrikes for Kefka, Shadow, and Cyan in the event's relic draw!
    Kefka's Arcane Overstrike, Magitek Triad, deals three massive magic dark and poison attacks that can break the damage cap to one enemy.
    Shadow's Arcane Overstrike, Shadow Assassin, deals twenty massive ranged physical dark attacks to one enemy, followed by another ranged physical dark attack that can break the damage cap.
    And Cyan's Arcane Overstrike, Tsubame Gaeshi, deals three massive physical fire attacks that can break the damage cap to one enemy.

Check out this event!

■FF II Event

The FF II event, Tempted by Darkness, is scheduled to begin at 5:00 PM 4/25 PST (1:00 AM 4/26 UTC).

This event features Leon, whose lust for power drove him to join the Empire.
    You can get your own taste of power with Arcane Overstrikes for Leon and Minwu in this event's relic draw.
    Leon's Arcane Overstrike, Soul of Darkness, deals three massive physical dark attacks that can break the damage cap to one enemy.
    His new Ultra Soul Break, Weapon of Darkness, deals ten physical dark attacks to one enemy, temporarily lowers its Attack and Magic a large amount, temporarily reduces delay of the user's actions, grants Bravery Mode to the user, and enables use of the Bravery Ability, Corrupt Blade. Bravery Level increases with dark ability uses, and at Lv 3, Corrupt Blade will deal physical dark damage that can break the damage cap.to one enemy and briefly lower its Defense and Resistance a very large amount! But be careful, because at Lv 1 and above, Corrupt Blade will deal damage to the user proportional to their max HP, so have your healing ready!

Minwu's Arcane Overstrike, Ultima (II), deals three massive white magic holy attacks that can break the damage cap to one enemy. Use it to smite foes that are weak to holy.

We hope you enjoy it.

* Please note that changes may be made without notice.

---

We sincerely hope that you will continue to enjoy playing FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper.

The MVP Team

---------------------------
    FF Record Keeper Support
    ffrk-en-support@dena.com
    ---------------------------​

Roche likes this.
  2. kumakier

kumakier Member

Medals:
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I'm pretty bummed about the realm draw refresh announcement. That's over a month early, which means the realms will miss out on the amazing type-0 and FFT banners in May. It may also mean the elemental draws get brought forward, which will mean they will be missing great relics too. Just overall a bad announcement.

Edit: Oh, also remembered, will miss out on the FF12 banner with Ashe AASB. Yeah this sux.

4. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    So the new realms banners will be like before, but with recent events included? I guess that's good for XI and some others. Holy banner sounds like a hard pass.

5. Abaraxas

Abaraxas NeoTroll Mod v2.1.1 kami edition Staff Member Head Moderator Moderator Chatroom Negotiator

Friend Code:
    3MFM
    Full Legend Characters:
    They woulda always have had cutoff dates nobody woulda been happy with as usual

6. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra / Sephiroth / Krile / Locke / Iris / Shelke / Alma / Sora / Riku / Tidus / Cloud of Darkness / Shadow / Paladin Cecil / Auron / Zidane / Snow / Fujin / Lenna / Yuna / Noctis
    yeah, i hate to bring bad news,
    by the by, I heard you have Seph awaken and setting sun, it sounds brutal.
    should I work to get woke now or will I get a better chance down the road

7. Starkiller

Medals:
    I got the same MVP email and either way, wasn't really you who brought the bad news, it was DeNA :) I think whether you go for it now vs later depends on your dark element situation. Specifically, if you do not have Golbez CSB, I recommend pulling here for it. Outside of Golbez CSB, Seph AASB will recur in the Q2 fest along with several other AASB. Golbez CSB does not recur until a crappy FF4 banner and you cannot select it. So if you want your dark magic team to be bad ass, this is your only real chance. Cloud of Darkness gets a CSB also, but she's a really bad character compared to Golbez. That was why I pulled on this banner. Seph AASB was gravy, but turned out to be key to beating Madeen. Now that plus Zanshin (USB2) = utter devastation.

8. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    i have Garland chain

9. Starkiller

Medals:
    Yeah you'll want Golbez. He boosts mag by 50% and dark field boost is 50%. Perfect for dark mages. Can use for physical, but I don't recommend.

10. Wolf

Full Legend Characters:
    Done
    fullsizeoutput_379.jpeg

Starkiller likes this.