New game forum DBL

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wolf, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    Nice to see things still up here,

I still play but don’t spend and there are even many days I don’t even sign in.
    I guess the members here really did keep me in the game.
    But, I found a new game where I don’t have to spend every event to play and
    keep relevant in game. Dragon Ball Legends.

I know, it’s a fighting game, and even I am not a fan of these but, It has been easy to
    learn and stay interested. The summons , like draws here are cheaper when you do them,
    but to be honest, you get just about every card in the game after a while and developing characters is much less complicated.

Any way @NeoCHI has opened a site for it and could use a crew to mod it.
    https://dragonballlegendsforum.com
    It will get a chat room like all the others if more join. So if you ever wanted to Mod a site
    to get experiance or just help out growing a new forum. go to the link and hit him up.

I helped set the site up but will not be running things if the site works out, so
    there is a chance for “you” to take things to the place you would, if given the opportunity.
    I did this for Neo as a thank you after leaving staff here.

If you try the game try the site, it’s not much now but everything starts this way.
    be the legend to be remembered.

OhCanada likes this.