Next BM/WM full dive?

Discussion in 'Characters & Equipments' started by Yaridovich, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Well-Known Member

Medals:
    Hey, everyone!

So I just finished legend diving Y'shtola here and I was thinking of going for Vanille next, but it was suggested to me to focus on a BM instead since I already have a full dive WM.

My options are:
    • Shantotto, CSB+BSB - Not really sure, her LMs seem a little meh
    • Rapha, BSB - Her LD isn't out yet but once it is, could be really helpful with the dualcast chance
    • Maria, BSB - Also not too sure, her LM2 increases MAG based on number of BM attacks used
    • Fujin, BSB+EnWind SSB - Her LM2 gives a chance to grant Quickcast 3 after using a Wind attack, which seems quite useful to further increase her DPS
    Other possibilities
    • Edea, BSB - Her LD isn't out yet and I don't know what her LMs do yet
    • Raines, OSB+Seraph's Wing SSB - I already have his LM that increases buff duration by 40% and I have been trying to get his BSB, so perhaps I could legend-dive him in preparation for his BSB. Then again, this is considering I'm lucky enough to get it eventually
    Thanks in advance!

Deuce likes this.
  2. Deuce

Deuce Well-Known Member

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Multi Player Raid#:
    1st, I'll pick Rapha, dual cast and faithga always come in handy.

2nd, I'll pick Fujin because Fujin is instant cast(it's very fast by itself but now the LM make her even faster) But if your current have very strong wind physical(get what I mean?), then you can ignore.

Yaridovich likes this.
  3. Yaridovich

Medals:
    For Physical Wind I have good stuff - Cloud USB+BSB2, Zack BSB, Luneth BSB and Fang BSB+EnWind SSB.

Deuce likes this.
  4. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member

Medals:
    I'm missing like 7 5* minds. I really want to know where you got them because I've cleared everything until now :stoned Rydia:

5. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Not really sure. Have you done all CM3 for D300 Torments?

6. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Shantotto can be a speed demon with her LM. Her BSB commands are ninja CT, which under Trance will be even faster. She'll be able to juggle her CSB and BSB with that kind of CT. Especially if hitting weakness.

The only draw back is the loss of def/res. Which is slightly mitigated by Burst mode.

Yaridovich likes this.
  7. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Interesting... This makes me split between Rapha and Shan.

8. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Both are good choices for Lightning Mages. Bear in mind Ashe gets dualcast Lightning and a very good USB in future.

For now, I would lean toward Rapha if you want a standalone lightning mage, because of her utility. Shantotto is a better choice though, if you are building a Lightning Chain team.

Yaridovich likes this.
  9. Yaridovich

Medals:
    I could if I got Lightning's USB (already got her BSB2), but right now I'm slightly lacking in lightning-elemental stuff. Mostly what I have is Rapha's BSB, Ashe's OSB, Orland's OSB, Fran's Imperil SSB, Desch's BSB + Imperil SSB, Shan CSB+BSB and Lightning BSB2 + EnLightning SSB. (okay, maybe "lacking" isn't really the best to mention here, but lightning is not my strongest suit)

With Rapha+Desch+Shan, I can build a nice lightning mage setup. I like Rapha's BSB - although it lacks Imperil or EnLightning, it grants a Faithga, her cmd2 further increases MAG and her cmd1 heals allies. Even without Imperil or EnLightning, she deals decent damage (and that's even against enemies that aren't weak to lightning, which makes it even better). With the buffs from the Legend record and a chance to dualcast, her BSB would stand on its own for any situation - dealing decent damage while healing allies at the same time... And the chance to dualcast also means it's a double chance to heal allies, too.

I'm thinking of doing Rapha, then Vanille, then Shan... In the long run, of course.

10. Vetheran

Vetheran Well-Known Member

Medals:
    So far I dived Squall, Y'sthola and after VIII torment: Raines.

I don't really have other physical game changing relics yet, so I am waiting on that front.

Larsa would be my next choice for magical dive, but we don't have his LD yet.

Yaridovich likes this.
  11. Yaridovich

Medals:
    I think I've decided on Rapha, specially if I manage to get her USB. Doublecasting attacks with 4 hits that also heal an ally is going to be super helpful.