No Friended Roaming Warriors in my List

Discussion in 'Bugs, Hackers & Feature Requests' started by TitanTIm, May 3, 2018.

1. TitanTIm

TitanTIm New Member

Friend Code:
    51yE
    Currently i'm grinding the Renewal dungeons for that tasty bonusmythril and i've encountered an annoying and actually very diheartening problem.
    The Roaming warriors i'm following do not appear in my List of choice anymore. I know that they are unavailable for Realmdungeons, but that is not what i'm doing. I'm ONLY getting roaming warrior i have never seen.
    I also know that i cannot use the same roaming warrior more than once every day but i haven't used a RW for the last 50 Dungeons or so, because i'm speedgrinding the easy ones first and don't require any RWs for them.
    But i pretty much rely on the many Hyper Mighty Gs i've gathered in my following List as well as the Divine Veil Grimoire for more difficult dungeons around the 140+ difficulty.

anyone else heared of this problem?

2. derek281

derek281 Active Member

Yes!! Same exact thing happened to me, couldnt get DVG to show up to save my life, literally refresh RW 25-30 times trying to find one. I unfollowed everyone except 16 people who all had DVG. Still nothing, so what I did was unfollow EVERYONE...and it worked. DVG pops up all the time now.

3. Roche

Roche White Knight Mod Staff Member Moderator TOTS Warrior Onion Knight Master

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    I'm not aware of this problem, but u could add me with e7tB
    What is your nickname so that I don't accidentally delete you when pruning for inactive Friends

4. TitanTIm

TitanTIm New Member

Friend Code:
    51yE
    my friendcode is in my profile.
    and to update this issue: it comes and goes. sometims i get my friends now. sometimes i don't