Questions for Type-0

Discussion in 'Other Final Fantasy Games' started by Vetheran, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    So I bought myself a PS4 last weekend, because I hell, I deserved it, and hey, the price dropped significantly since it's original release.

Anyhow, I am playing through FFXV and have WoFF on standby, also planning on buying FFXII:TZA when it gets cheaper in a few months.

My question is regarding Type-0. I picked it up on PC quite a while ago, but stopped playing it after 2 (?) missions. The camera controls were all over the place, and didn't really help with the combat (I had no idea what I was doing).

If anyone played it on console: is it better? even better if you played both versions: are they the same experience game-play wise?

I know I gave up kind of very early, but as much as I recall, I deemed that the controls were horrible, and I will just not put up with it.

2. NoisePilot

NoisePilot Foundation Member Pictomancer

Friend Code:
    r4e2
    I didn't feel the controls were horrible on console, maybe they are better? I wouldn't know. I played it on Xbox and while the game does get better (Halfway is the best part, IMO) I was kinda disappointed with it.

In any case, you could try it, it's probably dirt cheap now.

3. Curtis Bissonnette

Curtis Bissonnette New Member

Well, Just want ot know are you still playing your game on the last PS4 which you have bought?
    It is not that much difficult to play a game on the PlayStation. Sometimes I used to play my games on the PC or on the PS4. Previously, my elder brother started playing his game called Kingdom Hearts on the PS 2, he inspired me to play a game. Other than Final Fantasy, I also like to play the role-playing action-adventure video game series like GTA 5, Farming simulator, and many more. All these games keep me active in my day to day activity. One can also stimulate their imagination power and other gaming skills by playing in the multiplayer mode. But it is true that one has a certain experience in the single-player mode. You can check this to have more amazing series of the Final Fantasy games that can be played on PS4 at the cheap price. Playing any game on the PS 4 is quite easy and convenient as compared to the other system. Well, there are various subscription cards available that provide better facility to make more fun. We can also invite our friends to join in our running video game, chat with the other members while playing, etc.

Roche likes this.
  4. BuddieOwen

BuddieOwen New Member

Friend Code:
    N/A
    Type-O isn't bad, as long as you get used to the wonky camera, that is.