Record Keeper: Elemental Character List

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Sogreth, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Sogreth

Sogreth Member

Just recently I pulled a Water CSB, so I was looking around on how I could search for characters that use Water so I could build a team around it. Didn't really have any luck. The in-game sorting for SBs isn't the greatest.

So instead, I decided to make my own list that I will share with everyone! So anyone is free to look through if they run into a similar situation. I have the list sorted by Name, Element, Role and Realm. If I've made any mistakes, let me know, and I'll fix it when I can.

Right now, I only have realms 1-4 done. I will update it soon with more when I get more time. I'll probably sort by element the next time I add more, instead of by name/realm.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VmvTwdnR3KCromyxlysKS-RwJnjdqT85m_5W-/pubhtml

OhCanada likes this.
  2. OhCanada

OhCanada Impostor Mod Staff Member Moderator "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    You're a hero and an inspiration! I agree with you that sort by element would be even more useful, you'd just have to account for the fact that many people have two primary elements now.