Relic Banner: DFF: "Dawn of Strife" event (11th - 25th Apr '19)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Awakening Soul Break
    <> Genji Blade (VII) (Sephiroth's Katana; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Stigma – Fifteen dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,60 each), grants Attach Dark, Awoken Darkness (Darkness abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Darkness abilities), Damage Cap 19999 (Sets the damage cap to 19999) and Soul Break Gauge +500 (Grants 500 SB points when set) to the user

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Meister Rod (IV) (Golbez's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Onyx Dragon - Ten dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), damages the user for 99% max HP, grants Attach Dark, Stoneskin: 100% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount equal to 100% of the character's maximum HP) and Shadow Dragon Mode (Dualcasts Darkness abilities, removed if the user doesn't have any Stoneskin, casts Black Spell (Instant one dark and non-elemental magical single attack (11,80/20,50/34,60) capped at 99999 if the user used 5/9 Darkness abilities during the status) when removed) to the user

<> Sage's Staff (VIII) (Ultimecia's Staff; +10MAG when mastered):
    Hell's Judgment – Ten dark and wind magical single attacks (1,50 each), DEF, RES and MND -40% for 25 seconds, grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Spears of Temperance
    0: One dark and wind magical single attack (7,92)
    1: One dark and wind magical single attack (11,80) capped at 99999
    2: One dark and wind magical single attack (20,50) capped at 99999
    3: One dark and wind magical single attack (34,60) capped at 99999, removes positive effects

<> Avenger (I) (Garland's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Chaos Genocide - Ten dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Dark and Chaos Impact Follow-Up (Casts Chaos Impact (Instant five dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,32/0,38/0,44 each) if the user has Heavy Charge 0/1/2) after using a Heavy ability) to the user

<> Vayne's Armguard (XII) (Vayne's Bracer; +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered):
    Battering Ram - Ten single dark and non-elemental hybrid attacks (0,71 or 1,70 each), grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies, grants Attach Dark and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Undertow
    0: One dark magical single attack (6,18)
    1: Six dark magical single attacks (1,45 each)
    2: Six dark magical single attacks (2,51 each)
    3: Six dark magical single attacks (4,22 each), causes Imperil Dark 40% for 5 seconds

Chain Soul Break
    <> Demon's Rod (IV) (Golbez's Rod; +10MAG when mastered):
    Darkbind Miasma - Activates Dark Chain (max 150, field +50%), MAG +50% for 25 seconds

Glint Soul Break
    <> Giant's Axe (IV) (Golbez's Axe; +10MAG when mastered):
    Stained by Darkness - Instantly grants Magical Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00 for BLK, WHT, BLU, SUM or NAT attacks that deal magical damage) and Darkness Rank Boost (Darkness abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5)

<> Onyx Dress (VIII) (Ultimecia's Robe; +10MAG when mastered):
    Time Meddling - Instantly grants Weakness +30% Boost (Increases damage dealt by 30% when exploiting elemental weaknesses) and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn)

Legend Materia
    <> Genji Armor (VII) (Sephiroth's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Disgraced Hero Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Darkness abilities

<> Earthbreaker (IV) (Golbez's Axe; +10ATK when mastered):
    Dark Magician Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Darkness abilities

<> Judgment Staff (VIII) (Ultimecia's Staff; +10MAG when mastered):
    Erasure of Existance Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Demon Shield (I) (Garland's Shield; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to holy damage when equipped):
    Battlelust Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Novus Leathers (XII) (Vayne's Light Armor; +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Bathed in Blood Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Golbez's Bascinet (IV) (Golbez's Helmet; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Air of Intimidation Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

Deuce, Felix, Luxord and 1 other person like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Cetra Blade (VII) (Sephiroth's Katana; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Setting Sun - Twenty dark physical single attacks (0,55 each), followed by one dark physical single attack (8,00) that breaks damage cap

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Executioner (VII) (Sephiroth's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Zanshin - Fifteen dark physical single ranged attacks (0,48 each), grants Attach Dark, Critical Chance 50% for 25 seconds and EX: Legendary SOLDIER (Grants Dark +30% Boost 1 (Dark attacks deal 30% more damage, lasts for 1 turn) after using two Dark attacks, allows PHY Dark attacks to break the damage cap) for 15 seconds to the user

<> Kefka's Guise (VI) (Kefka's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Magitek Rampage - Ten dark and poison magical random attacks (1,62 each), grants Attach Dark and EX: Artificial Magus (MAG +30%, casts Magitek Release (Instant 4/5/6/7/8 dark, poison and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,24/1,28/1,32/1,36/1,40 each) scaling with uses) after using a Dark attack) to the user

<> Balmung (XII) (Gabranth's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Frost Purge - Ten dark and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,72 each), grants Attach Dark, Heavy Charge Booster (Increases the Heavy Charge level by 1 when the Heavy Charge level is increased) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Judge's Execution
    0: One dark physical single attack (1,92)
    1: One dark physical single attack (3,25) capped at 99999
    2: One dark physical single attack (6,50) capped at 99999
    3: One dark physical single attack (10,15) capped at 99999

<> Santalum Robe (V) (Exdeath's Heavy Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Delta Hole - Ten dark magical random attacks (1,64 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave mode: Delta Blaster
    0: One dark magical single attack (7,92)
    1: One dark magical single attack (12,00) capped at 99999
    2: One dark magical single attack (20,80) capped at 99999
    3: One dark magical single attack (35,00) capped at 99999

<> Achromatic Bolero (IX) (Kuja's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Soulsplitter - Ten dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Attach Dark and EX: Angel of Death (Darkness abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, casts Ultima (IX) when removed) to the user

Burst Soul Break
    <> Heretic Rod (IX) (Kuja's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Corrupt Refrain - Eight dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark, Light Doom: 45 (HP = 0 after a 45 seconds timer, can't be overwritten, can't overwrite other timers) and Burst Mode to the user

-> Soul Thrust: Four dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00 each), causes Doom Timer -3 (Reduces the character's Doom timer by 3 when set) to the user
    -> Dark Ensemble: 2/3/4/5 dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,86 each) if the user's Doom timer is below 40/25/15

Glint Soul Break
    <> Genji Glove (VII) (Sephiroth's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Jenova's Might - Instant grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) and Dark Drain (Restores HP for 10% of the damage dealt with Dark attacks)

Legend Materia
    <> Sephiroth's Darkcoat (VII) (Sephiroth's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Fateful Secret Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Mischief Cap (VI) (Kefka's Hat; +10MAG when mastered):
    Conniving Clown Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Dark damage

<> Barbut (XII) (Gabranth's Helm; +10ATK when mastered):
    Clad in Darkness Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Gabranth's Gauntlet (XII) (Gabranth's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Bound by Vengeance Legend Materia - 35% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Dark damage

<> Exdeath's Visage (V) (Exdeath's Helm; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Born of Evil Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Chosen of Treno (IX) (Kuja's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Ashen Narcissist Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

Deuce and Starkiller like this.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Welp, that banner 1. Since they decided that the dark magicite were going to be a month after holy (jerks), I'm struggling with Madeen because of the stupid rage. So I'll be keen on Golbez CSB and either Ultimecia or Vayne BRV. Seph awakening would be gravy, but I'd really love it. Golbez USB would be awesome too, but won't help with Madeen unfortunately.

4. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Banner 1 is so tempting, even if I've beaten both holy magicites. It offers nice tools for d??? Torments :) and Ultimecia's bUsb can be my key to sub 30 Adamantoise :cactuar:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  5. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    I have no dupes in the banner, and need some magic dark (maybe a chain...?)
    Sephiroth would be welcome also, I have really outdated SBs for him

1st pull:

ACC9360B-6C0E-4C99-AD9B-177E8B6A3F6A.png

I like Vayne's BUSB, didn't had anything for him. I have Ultimecia OSB and her wind LMR so this will come in handy. Golbez is also welcome, only had his old bsb

EDIT: second pull

FAF81E8F-A9A4-4A55-BDB6-D323D10073C3.jpeg

No magic dark or chain :angry:
    But this complements the AOSB I had for Garland, so :nice:

:incredible::nice::thanks::praise rng:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Vic and Luxord like this.
  6. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    100 gem

Screenshot_20190411-221212_FFRK.jpg

Wish I had more than just his BSB

Vic and Luxord like this.
  7. Vic

Vic Dedicated Warrior

Did one 11 pull. Got 3 discos:

2 Vayne BuSB
    1 Golbez USB

Luxord likes this.
  8. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Ok, I pulled once on banner 1 for that tempting Ultimecia's bUsb
    Screenshot_20190415-110004-432x768.png
    Oh well, this is what I call a good pull! Even if I didn't get that bUsb, I obtained that sweet Seph' lmr :3

Vic and Hibernis like this.