Relic Banner: FF T-0: "Clad in Red" event (Cinque, King) (10th - 20th May 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, May 9, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Outsiders (Type-0) (King's (Twin) Gun): Endless Waltz - Twelve lightning and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,58 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Lightning and Machinist Double (Dualcasts Machinist abilities consuming an extra ability use) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Shock Hammer (Type-0) (Cinque's Hammer): Whirling Mace - Ten earth and wind physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Earth, Heavy Rank Boost (Heavy abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) and Heavy Charge Booster (Increases the Heavy Charge level by 1 when the Heavy Charge level is increased) to the user, +10ATK when mastered

- Argentic Daggers (Type-0) (Rem's (Twin) Dagger): Venom Conversion - Ten dark and holy magical single attacks (1,80 each), grants Attach Holy, EX: Vermillion Bird (MND +50%, DEF and RES -15%, grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user after exploiting elemental weakness) and High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user, +10MND when mastered

Overstrike Soul Break
    - Ogrenyxes (Type-0) (Rem's (Twin) Dagger): Cleansing Flame - One fire and holy magical single attack, breaks damage cap, 44,94 multiplier if exploiting elemental weakness, +10MND when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Skull Crusher (Type-0) (Cinque's Hammer): Gaia Pulse - Six earth and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (0,96 each), grants Haste, Attach Earth and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Gaia Swing: Three earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,56 each), grants Heavy +15% Boost 3 (Heavy abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Gaia Break: One earth and non-elemental physical single attack, DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    - King's Guise (Type-0) (King's Light Armor): Magazine Blast - Twelve fire and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,53 each), grants Haste, Attach Lightning and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Multitask: Four fire and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,51 each), five attacks if exploiting elemental weakness
    - Quick Shot (Type-0): One fire and lightning physical ranged attack, grants Machinist Instant Cast 2 (Cast speed x9999999 for Machinist abilities, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Ace's Summer Uniform (Type-0) (Ace's Light Armor): Firaga RF - Instant eight fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor fire resistance when equipped
    - Fire BOM: Four fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,96 each), five attacks if user is in front row
    - Fire SHG: Two fire and non-elemental magical group attacks (3,90 each), grants Lingering Spirit (MAG +30%, RES -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Rem's Guise (Type-0) (Rem's Light Armor): Siphon Delta - Eight dark and holy magical group attacks (1,68 each), smart ether 1 to the user, grants Haste, Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Drain Conversion: Four dark and holy magical single attacks (2,35 each), restores HP (60) to the user
    - Barrier Conversion: Grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) and White Magic +15% Boost 3 (White Magic abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user

Super Soul Break
    - Twin Magnums (Type-0) (King's (Twin) Gun): Trigger Finger - Instant six lightning and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (0,87 each), causes Imperil Lightning 20% for 25 seconds, +10ATK when mastered
    - Mythril Bangle (Type-0) (Cinque's Bracer): Earthquake (Type-0) - Six earth and wind physical group attacks (1,11 each), ATK, DEF, MAG, RES and MND -30% for 25 seconds, +10ATK when mastered

Legend Materia
    - Dominion Helmet (Type-0) (Cinque's Hat): Chestnut Braid Legend Materia - Grants Attach Earth at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Platinum Gloves (Type-0) (King's Bracer): Dephts Within Legend Materia - Grants Attach Lightning at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Flame Armlet (Type-0) (Ace's Bracer): Chocobond Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered
    - Lunar Armlet (Type-0) (Rem's Bracer): Saint's Fire Legend Materia - 50% chance to cast an ability (WHT: single, 5,05 magical Holy/Fire/NE) after using a Holy attack, +10MND when mastered

Last edited: May 10, 2018
    Roche, Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Shapeshifter (Type-0) (Nine's Spear): Whirling Lance - Ten wind and non-elemental physical single ranged jump attacks (0,71 each), Imperil Wind 20% for 25 seconds, grants ATK/DEF +30% for 25 seconds and Wild Lance Follow-Up (Casts Wild Lance (Instant one wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attack, 35% chance to cause Imperil Wind 10% for 15 seconds) after dealing damage with a Dragoon ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Flamberge (Type-0) (Queen's Sword): Divine Judgment - Ten dark and lightning physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Lightning and Spellblade Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00 for Spellblade abilities) to the user, +10ATK when mastered

Overstrike Soul Break
    - Clockwork Blades (Type-0) (Machina's (Twin) Sword): Stunning Slash - One dark and earth physical single attack, breaks damage cap, damage increases with Spellblade abilities used, +10ATK when mastered
    - Claymore (Type-0) (Queen's Sword): Gate of Destiny - One dark and lightning physical single attack, breaks damage cap, 12,84 multiplier if exploiting elemental weakness, +10ATK when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Deuce's Akademeia Uniform (Type-0) (Deuce's Light Armor): Concerto - Restores HP (55), ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Cure ff: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Healing Melody: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Regal Crown (Type-0) (Queen's Hat): Mana Sphere - Eight dark and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,83 each), grants Critical Chance 50% (Critical chance =50%) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Thunder Judgment: Three dark and lightning physical single attacks (0,65 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Mana Spark: Two dark and lightning physical group ranged attacks (0,70 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Bolt Rapiers (Type-0) (Machina's (Twin) Sword): Cyclone Drive - Eight dark and earth physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Earth Drive: Three dark and earth physical single attacks (0,65 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Fear Field: Grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to the user
    - Javelin (Type-0) (Nine's Spear): Class Zero Basher-in-Chief - Eight wind and non-elemental physical single ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to wind damage with synergy
    - Tornado Lance: Four wind physical single attacks (0,48 each), 0,60 multiplier if exploiting elemental weakness
    - Cyclonic Blast: Two wind and non-elemental group attacks (0,65 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

Super Soul Break
    - Machina's Konoe Uniform (Type-0) (Machina's Light Armor): Source of Fear - RES +100% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Critical Damage +50% (Critical hits deal 50% more damage (additive with the base critical coefficient)), +10ATK when mastered

Legend Materia
    - Queen's Natsubi Uniform (Type-0) (Queen's Light Armor): Steely Tactics Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Lightning damage, +10ATK when mastered
    - Platinum Bangle (Type-0) (Machina's Bracer): Power Hungry Legend Materia - Grants Attach Earth at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Heavy Lance (Type-0) (Nine's Spear): Dizzying Leap Legend Materia - 20% chance to cause Minor Imperil Wind to the target after using a jump attack on an enemy, +10ATK when mastered
    - Feathered Cap (Type-0) (Deuce's Hat): Eye for Detail Legend Materia - Increases the duration of stat buffs by 30%, +10MND when mastered
    - Gold Hairpin (Type-0) (Rem's Hat): Maiden's Love Legend Materia - MND +1% for each hit dealt with White Magic abilities, up to +25%, +10MND when mastered

Last edited: May 13, 2018
    Yaridovich, Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Banner 1 > Banner 2 by a lot. If you needed lightning, earth or holy destruction, that's your banner. I'm full up so I'll pass.

4. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    This first banner seems really good. Considering pulling.

5. Starkiller

Medals:
    Welp....I managed to sucker myself into pulling on the banner once. Got 2 discos, King USB and Rem OSB. Was like well, only 1 dupe on this banner and it's a great banner, let's pull some more! Not long after, I cleared the banner minus Rem USB, King BSB, Ace LMR and Cinque LMR (have Ace BSB). Guess someone gets bumped off the earth and lightning teams. Welcome Rem to team magic holy! Had some great luck here, but also feel a little dirty pulling on a banner I didn't really need to. Also strange thing, I'm out of rosetta stones.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Wolf and Luxord like this.
  6. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    I have 0 T0 synergy :

100 gem:
    IMG_3824.jpg

Good start! Been a long time since getting something out of a 100 gem

So I do a pull here to gain some more synergy and hoping to get good tech. 3/11 and a disco! And guess what...:

IMG_3825.jpg

Yay for Cinque USB! but how's that I get Twice the same 5*?? And the same I already just pulled off a 100gem!?

:Incredible::Mist Opportunity::Nice::Thanks:

7. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    FF Type 0 characters are so high mantaince.

On banner one is Cinque. She's based entirly around Heavy Physical. Some Heavy attacks give Heavy charges, and others consume them for more hits at better modifiers. Essentially you want to use Grand Charge twice, then hit with Gigant Swing for eight hits at .88 modifier. Eight! With the usual boosters, you could very well be hitting 9999x8! This resets the counter though, so you need to build it back up. Cinque tries to accelerate this. Her USB is very, very good at that. Not only does Gigant Swing hit for ludacris damage, but you only need to Grand Charge once per Swing. Problem here is no Lifesiphon to ramp up to this smashing. Her BSB is pretty much a weaker form of her USB. It slot saves Armor Breakdown, which is very thematic, but suffers from being only one hit. The command 1 is meant to boost two Grand Charges and the final Gigant Swing, just like her USB. It has the exact same problem as her USB. Things would be completely different if either command provided a Heavy Charge, or exploited them. Could you imagine how good this BSB would be if command 1 gave one, and command 2 exploited them? Hit 1/3/6 times with a scaling armor break along with it, even going past 50%? In any event, her LMR helps her get damage from the start of the fight. Cinque needs that and/or an entruster to really work.

Rem's attacks are mind based, which is interesting, and comes with it's own set of problems. Mind buffs are rare. Her USB gives her a massive one, but also tanks her defenses. It also demands to be used on holy weak enemies. Her BSB is okay. Her command two requires casting every three actions, and I'm not sure if that's a gain in damage over time. At least her command 1 gives her something to do if she runs out of Holys to spam. That command 2 really wants a +MND/-MAG buff on it. I like Rem's LMR because I'm a sucker for procs like that.

King exists to spam Tempest Snipe. Unlike other Snipe Spammers, King is more offensively built, instead of imperils or random stat debuffs. Sort of like Reno. Anyway, you won't be getting 9999x6 with snipes in any content where you you need that much damage from a 5* ability. With elemental equipment, enThunder, and Shout, I'd expect somewhere around 5.5k per hit. Which really adds up after you toss in Double Cast. King really wants to build a lightning chain.

Ace is NOT Gambit, I want to point that out. Gambit is far more sketchy. Ace is a fire caster that wants to be in the front row. I hear people say that makes him bad, but I increasling find bosses don't care what row people are in for the big hits. His stuff either helps him survive being in the front row, or get bonuses for it. His BSB does both.

Queen is a dark/lightning spellblader with the usual spellblade tricks. Which is to say she is really good. Really, the only issue I have is her LMR will only proc a second cast the ability does lightning damage. I know that she really only has her BSB commands to be a source of dark damage dualcast sources, but the option would have been nice. As it is, Queen is a Thundering Quadstrike user. Which, when you think about it, places her in direct competition with Lightning. Going up against a headline character is not good for your career. Two, if you want to count Sora.

Machina wants to be the master of Tumbling Quadstrike. Bartz exists. What does Machina do that Bartz doesn't? Machina relies on stoneskin for his USB. That's a downgrade. His BSB kind of helps make that sustainable, but, really, it didn't work out for Noctis, and he gets major pushes.

Nine is a wind imperiler. He does dragoon stuff. He's competent at both jobs. Physical wind is a tough field to break into though.

Tirix887 and Tricky1 like this.
  8. Yaridovich

Medals:
    8dfde2ca-1367-42f8-8e26-84590989a288.jpg 9a38cbe2-edf8-47af-b026-2fe59ac3516f.jpg

And there was one other pull that was Rem USB and Cinque LMR.

Shame I didn't get anything for Cinque except her LMR, but surprisingly managed to get 3 rolls that were all 2/11 or 3/11 with no dupes in all of them.

Wolf, fedeMDP, Luxord and 1 other person like this.
  9. Yaridovich

Medals:
    I personally think we're past the time of having to use Lifesiphon and Wrath for SB charging with only a few exceptions -mostly entrusters, some healers with access to Wrath and a few characters that can spam Imperils (like Faris).

Ever since they increased the SB gain from using abilities and since we entered a meta that favors speed, Lifesiphon hasn't really been all that important anymore since it's usually better to spend turns dealing decent damage and then using an SB once it's charged (or using an entruster for that) than to just spend multiple turns lifesiphoning. For anything that is based on speed, all those turns lifesiphoning are basically turns that could have been better spent dealing damage and are very possibly the difference to achieving (or not) a sub30.

Cinque's LD grants her a chance to gain a charge of HC when using Heavy abilities, which by itself gives her a chance to go Grand Charge => Gigant Swing, or to get a free HC charge right after using Gigant Swing (which also allows her to go Grand Charge => Gigant Swing). This alone is already a lot better than lifesiphoning, and even without her LD, I'd still prefer to use Grand Charge x2 => Gigant Swing.

I've heard lots of recommendations on this banner based on how Cinque's stuff (mostly USB) makes her a powerhouse. (shame I didn't get anything for her except her LMR...)

10. Moridraug

Moridraug Absolute Warlord

I wanted Cinque USB, I saved 300 myth for it. And first pull was Cinque USB/11. So I did 2nd pull just for the sake of pulling, got Ace bsb and LMR, and switched to water banner.

Thanks for not letting me down this one time, RNG!

Starkiller, Yaridovich and Luxord like this.
  11. Tricky1

Tricky1 Dedicated Warrior

Friend Code:
    SK6R
    Being zero for Type 0, and disappointed DeNA didn't fix the water banner, I decided to go for a pull here.

IMG_0560.PNG

Bad timing to pull a 1/11 when I want synergy, but at least the 1 turns out to be handy, a +lightning stat stick and my second lightning USB.

Not sure how well King fits on my lightning team, though. Sora (glint+USB and LMR) is the one sure thing, and Kain (OSB and BSB) has been a fixture on the physical side. The rest of my lightning crew is pretty murky: Lightning and Laguna have their adequate imperil BSBs, Raijin (OSB, BSB, SSB) can sometimes be fun, although monk abilities don't support lightning too well, and Reks (BSB + SSB) usually comes along for his boost and haste more than anything else. On the magic side I have Desch with his BSB, Ashe with her OSB, and then a huge drop off to Garnet with Dagger Dagger.

For next steps, I don't know if it's worthwhile to pull on T0 again (only one dupe and plenty of tasty Rem gear), cool my heels and see if DeNA screws up the lightning banner the way they did water, or go back into luckies-only mode and hope Garnet's 2.0 chain is on a good banner in a month and a half.

Tirix887, Luxord and Yaridovich like this.
  12. mageofthesands

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    That's fair, but I still don't like how she's locked into two 5* skills.

Yaridovich likes this.
  13. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord Supremacy Element: Bio TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Did three pulls here, ended up with Rem USB and BSB (both dupes), Cinque SSB and USB, Ace LMR2, King LMR and USB.

Would have liked one of the new Rem relics, but I think it was a good return for three pulls.

Luxord, Starkiller, fedeMDP and 2 others like this.
  14. Wolf

Wolf Right Hand Administrator Supremacy Realm: Tactics Forum Advocate

Friend Code:
    GwPG
    Full Legend Character:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola
    on new realms, I also like to do around three, because the draws seem to
    favor everyone getting pretty decent things, But I switch things up.

I break them up, over the period they are available,
    example: one 11 then 11 singles through out the week as I play,
    then the last depends on what I got so far.

I got 6 Bursts and 7* King's Guise and two LMR into my 11 single run.
    I'll post the results a bit after 2 banner drops.

note for @OhCanada because he asked

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    OhCanada, Luxord and Kenlimkenlim like this.
  15. Wolf

Wolf Right Hand Administrator Supremacy Realm: Tactics Forum Advocate

Friend Code:
    GwPG
    Full Legend Character:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola
    nice evaluation.

great work guy keep it up

16. Starkiller

Medals:
    You got the top 3 relics in 3 pulls. Can't ask for more man lol

Kenlimkenlim likes this.
  17. fouzie

fouzie Dedicated Warrior

18. mageofthesands

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    [​IMG]

There, I pulled. Now Rem can join the bench of level 99 characters.

Luxord and Yaridovich like this.
  19. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian"

Medals:
    Somebody pick my jaw up off the floor. You mean to say you've gotten 10 relics from x22 pulls?

Wolf likes this.
  20. testing4

testing4 Member

Cinque USB +1 charge will work with her LM2 for 50% charge. So if you have her USB and have her dived, she have a 50% chance to keep using Gigant Swing every turn with 2 charges.

Yaridovich likes this.