Relic Banner: FF1: 30th Anniversary Special Dungeon (11th Jun - 03rd Jul 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]

Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    - Save the Queen (I) (Warrior of Light’s Sword): Bright Overload – Three holy physical single attacks (8,00 each), breaks damage cap, +10ATK when mastered

Ultra Soul Break
    - Warrior of Light's Guise (I) (Warrior of Light's Light Armor): Hail of Light - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Holy and EX: Prophetic Warrior (Knight abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, casts Bright Finisher (One single attack for 35% of the damage dealt with Holy attacks during the status, breaks damage cap) when removed) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Rebellion (I) (Garland’s Sword): Root of Hatred – Ten dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Dark, Darkness Quick Cycle (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) after dealing damage with a Darkness ability) and Chaos Follow-Up (Casts Chaos Follow-Up (Instant two dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,91 each), heals the user for 20% of the damage dealt) after using a Darkness ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered

Chain Soul Break
    - Ragnarok (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword): Shield of Light - Activates Holy Chain (max 99, field +20%), eleven holy physical single attacks (0,72 each), grants HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) to all allies, +10ATK when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Lustrous Shield (I) (Warrior of Light’s Shield): Ultimate Shield – Eight holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,81 each), grants Haste, Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Stroke of Light: 1/2/3/4/5 holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,48 each) at 327/654/1700/2490 DEF
    - Crystalize: Two holy and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,65 each), DEF +50% to the user for 25 seconds
    - Claymore (I) (Garland's Sword): Twin Swords - Eight dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Chain Cast: Two dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,40 each)
    - Twist Drill: 4/5/6/7 dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54/0,89/1,05/1,25 each) scaling with Chain Cast uses, +0/5/10/25% critical chance
    - Light Robe (I) (Sarah’s Robe): Age-old Hymn - Restores HP (55) and grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) to all allies, RES and MND +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Inviolate Prayer: Instantly restores HP (80) and grants High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to an ally
    - Simple Plea: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Steel Gloves (I) (Master’s Fist): Show of Courage – Ten physical single attacks (0,78 each), grants Haste, Critical 50%, Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Storm and Strife: Four physical single attacks (0,40 each), eight attacks if the user has Unbound Fury (Multiplies ATB charge rate by 2,00 while casting, DEF and RES -40%)
    - Bitter Blow: Four physical single attacks (0,60 each), grants Unbound Fury (Multiplies ATB charge rate by 2,00 while casting, DEF and RES -40%) to the user
    - Orichalcum (I) (Thief (I)'s Dagger): Invisibreak - Instant ten poison and wind physical random attacks (0,48 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Storm Trick: Four poison and wind physical single attacks (0,55 each), grants Thief Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00 for Thief abilities, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Storm Break: Two poison and wind physical single attacks (1,10 each), DEF -40% for 15 seconds

Glint Soul Break
    - Ultima Weapon (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword): Radiant Soul - Instant grants Attach Holy Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Holy, up to Attach Holy 3), Attach Holy and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn), +10ATK when mastered

Legend Materia
    - Flame Shield (I) (Warrior of Light's Shield): Absolute Justice Legend Materia - Grants Attach Holy at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Demon Mail (I) (Garland’s Heavy Armor): Frenzied Warrior Legend Materia - Restores HP for 100% of the user's maximum HP and grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) when HP fall below 20%, +10ATK when mastered
    - Princess Veil (I) (Sarah’s Hat): Warrior's Ballad Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast a group heal (25) after using a Bard ability, +10MND when mastered
    - Thief's Hat (I) (Thief's Hat): Lucky Thief Legend Materia - 50% chance to increase Gil gained at the end of battle by 30% when equipping a dagger, +10ATK when mastered

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
    Luxord and Whiteadder like this.
  2. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    That is a great banner if you ask me. My main target would be Wol Light Chain but since it is *probably* going to be on fest banner 1, I'm saving for that occasion because the prizes there overall are more interesting for me.

3. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

The long awaited holy banner is finally here! :Cactuar::Cactuar::Cactuar: please RNG, love me! XD

Deuce likes this.
  4. Tricky1

Tricky1 Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    SK6R
    Fest Banner 1 shouldn't have WoL chain (or any of the 1st generation chains). It'll likely have Ramza Holy Chain 2.0 (along with Seifer's Dark chain, Elarra USB, and godwall...man, am I hoping they don't screw that banner up).

rxman84 likes this.
  5. rxman84

rxman84 Member

Not to mention TCG's USB and LM. Most of fest pulls will go in Banner 1 if they don't change it.

Tricky1 likes this.
  6. Tricky1

Tricky1 Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    SK6R
    Yep, usually the way they screw things up for me is with dupes. If they just go with the Japan banners, I only have one dupe (Sephiroth BSB2) in B1 and one (Aphmau BSB) in B5 (by which time I may have once again scraped 50 mythril together after going nuts on B1).

7. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    Garland's stuff is strong. Sarah and Thief LMR are bad. Warrior of Light's LMR and Glint are basic, and okay. His holy chain is decent enough, but you'll probably be using Assault Sabre during it rather than build up to his USB or Arcane. Warrior of Light's BSB is outclassed by Guard Bringer. Sarah BSB is decent. Thief BSB is okay if you need a bloodlust breakdown, but won't you want him to Mug Bloodlust instead? Master BSB is not my kind of thing.

I'm a solid skip on this.

Tricky1 likes this.
  8. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH

Even better. I want Holy and Dark chains, that's all I care about.

Tricky1 likes this.
  9. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    6e8c6af1-263b-4e1a-bdaf-dab62f428efa.jpg

I was worried about the possibilities with the upcoming banner 1 during fest, since there is the possibility of doing countless rolls and not getting Ramza's chain, so I decided to try a pull on this banner here despite the 7 dupes, just to see what comes up, and see if I could get WoL's chain.

No chain, but no dupes either. Good enough!

Luxord, Hibernis and Vic like this.
  10. Vic

Vic Dedicated Warrior

7 dupes and pulled and got no dupes... Bold move.

Yaridovich likes this.
  11. Tricky1

Tricky1 Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    SK6R
    I've enjoyed Seymour's dark chain immensely. Hoping to pick up that Ramza chain and at least one of the desirable core character relics.

12. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Was missing Holy chain, and dupe count wasn’t terrible so decided to pull. 3 11x and “only” 3 new relics. WoL LMR, Glint, and Chain. But at least I’m covered on all elements for chains, albeit with soon to be powercreeped V1.0s.

Luxord and Yaridovich like this.