Relic Banner: FF1: "Breaking the Chains of Time" event (22nd Aug - 05th Sep '19)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Awakening Soul Break
    <> Durandal (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Oversoul – Fifteen holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each), grants Attach Holy, Awoken Holy (Holy abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Holy abilities), Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000) to the user, grants Major Buff Holy (Increases Holy damage dealt by 30%, cumulable) to all allies

Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Sventovid (I) (Meia's (Bladed Battle Fan) Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to water damage when equipped):
    Fata Fiore - Three water magical single attacks (26,50 each) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Apollo's Harp (I) (Sarah's Harp; +10MND when mastered):
    Song of Reunion – Instantly restores HP (85) and grants Regenga (Heals for 2000 HP every 2.00 seconds) to all allies, grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2.00) to the user, grants Minor Buff Holy (Increases Holy damage dealt by 10%, cumulable)/Minor Buff Dark (Increases Dark damage dealt by 10%, cumulable) if Warrior of Light/Garland is in the party, grants Medium Buff Holy (Increases Holy damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) and Medium Buff Dark (Increases Dark damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) if both are in the party

<> Mellow Mermaid (I) (Meia's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to water damage when equipped):
    Surging Wave - Ten water and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Attach Water, Ressac Follow-Up (Casts Ressac (Instant five water and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,59 each)) after using a Water attack) and Surging Wave 0 (Grants Surging Wave 1 after using a Water attack, removed if the user hasn't Ressac Follow-Up) to the user

<> Apocalypse (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Radiant Buckler - Ten holy physical single attacks (0.72 each), grants Holy Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Holy damage) and Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies

<> Avenger (I) (Garland's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Chaos Genocide - Ten dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Dark and Chaos Impact Follow-Up (Casts Chaos Impact (Instant five dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,32/0,38/0,44 each) if the user has Heavy Charge 0/1/2) after using a Heavy ability) to the user

Chain Soul Break
    <> Ultima Blade (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Crystal Wave - Activates I Chain (max 150, field +50%), grants Haste, ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

Glint Soul Break
    <> Dawn of Fantasy (I) (Warrior of Light's Light Armor, +10ATK when mastered):
    Soul Keeper – Instantly grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to the user

<> Stardust Rod (I) (Sarah's Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Light Rondo - Instantly grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) and Haste to all allies

<> High Tide Swell (I) (Meia's (Bladed Battle Fan) Rod; +10MAG when mastered):
    Fiat Lux - Instant six water and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,25 each), grants Attach Water Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Water, up to Attach Water 3) and Attach Water to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Light Axe (I) (Warrior of Light's Axe, +10ATK when mastered):
    Cycle Breaker Legend Materia - Grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 3 turn) at the beginning of the battle

<> Golden Hairpin (I) (Sarah’s Hat; +10MND when mastered):
    Windsong Legend Materia - 35% chance to grant Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user after using a Bard ability

<> Princess Veil (I) (Sarah’s Hat; +10MND when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Warrior's Ballad Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast a group heal (25) after using a Bard ability

<> Demon Shield (I) (Garland’s Shield; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to holy damage when equipped):
    Battlelust Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Save the Queen (I) (Warrior of Light’s Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Bright Overload – Three holy physical single attacks (8,00 each) capped at 99999

<> Chaosbringer (I) (Garland's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Scion of Malice - Three dark physical single attacks (8,00 each) capped at 99999

<> Kaiser Knuckles (I) (Master's Fist; +10ATK when mastered):
    Pinnacle Puglist – Three earth, fire and lightning physical single attacks (8,00 each) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Sargatanas (I) (Wol's Dagger; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to earth damage when equipped):
    Sudden Smite – Instant ten earth and holy physical single attacks (0,63 each), ATK, MAG and MND -30% for 25 seconds, grants High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3,00) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Shadowstrike
    0: One earth and holy physical single attack (1,92)
    1: Three earth and holy physical single attacks (1,04), DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    2: Six earth and holy physical single attacks (0,99), DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    3: Ten earth and holy physical single attacks (0,88), ATK, DEF and MAG -70% for 8 seconds

<> Fairy Echo (I) (Echo's Light Armor, +10MAG when mastered):
    Echo Showtime – DEF and MAG +30% for 25 seconds, grants Haste, Protect and Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to all allies

<> Staff of Light (I) (Sarah's Staff; +10MND when mastered):
    Crystal's Gleam - Instantly restores HP (85) and grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, grants Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Heal Melody
    0: Instantly restores HP (25) to an ally
    1: Instantly restores HP (25) to all allies
    2: Instantly restores HP (55) to all allies
    3: Instantly restores HP (55) and grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies

<> Gaia Gear (I) (Matoya's Robe; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to Petrify when equipped):
    Crystal Power - Ten fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (1,68 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Witch Quick Cycle (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Witch ability) and B Select Follow-Up (Casts TCELES B HSUP (Instant four fire, ice and lightning magical single attacks (2,08 each)) after exploiting elemental weakness) to the user

<> Power Vest (I) (Master's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Empty Fist - Ten physical single attacks (0,72 each), ATK and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Critical Damage +50% (Critical hits deal 50% more damage (additive with the base critical coefficient)) and Rush Follow-Up (Casts Rush (Instant four physical single attacks (0,54 each), 100% hit rate) after dealing a critical hit) to the user

Glint Soul Break
    <> Ultima Weapon (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Radiant Soul - Instantly grants Attach Holy Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Holy, up to Attach Holy 3), Attach Holy and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn)

<> Rune Staff (I) (Sarah's Staff; +10MND when mastered):
    Love of Cornelia - Instantly grants Shell, Haste and Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to all allies

<> Garland's Helm (I) (Garland’s Helm; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Glimpse of Chaos - Instantly grants Medium Buff Dark (Increases Dark damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 2 turn)

<> Faerie Claws (I) (Master’s Fist; +10ATK when mastered):
    Undivided Focus – Instantly grants Weakness +30% Boost (Increases damage dealt by 30% when exploiting elemental weaknesses) and 100% Critical 2 (Critical chance =100%, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Nirvana (I) (Echo's Rod; +10MAG when mastered):
    Fabled Spirit Legend Materia - Grants Haste and Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) at the beginning of the battle

<> Flame Shield (I) (Warrior of Light's Shield; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to fire damage when equipped):
    Absolute Justice Legend Materia - Grants Attach Holy at the beginning of the battle

Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    So I was annoyed with the "Dream" dragon and my lack of FF1 firepower and did a single pull on teh first banner. WoL AASB and dupe Garland something USB. Was enough :) Actually good enough for me to toss Roxas and put WoL on my holy team. That's a nice AASB!

Luxord likes this.