Relic Banner: FF1: "Journey of Light" event (23rd Jul - 06th Aug '20)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Burst Soul Break version 2.0
    <> Excalibur II (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; Damage Up, Cast Time Down; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Photon Wave – Fifteen holy and non-elemental physical single attack (0.60 each), grants Attach Holy 3 with Stacking (Increase Attach Holy Level by 3 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Holy 3), Synchro Mode, Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000), Dual Blink 1 (Evades the next attack that could be evaded with Physical or Magical Blink, lower priority) and Warrior of Destiny Mode (Casts Bash of Light (Instant one holy and non-elemental physical single attack (5.20) capped at 99999, 100% hit rate, grants Dual Blink 1 to the user) after Dual Blink 1 or Dual Blink 2 (Evades the next two attacks that could be evaded with Physical or Magical Blink, lower priority) is removed, removed after triggering twice) to the user

-> Photon Strike: Six holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.90 each), 100% additional critical chance if user has Dual Blink 1 or Dual Blink 2
    -> Crystal's Blessing: Three holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.90 each), 100% additional critical chance if user has Dual Blink 1 or Dual Blink 2, grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 3 turns) to the user

Arcane Awakening Soul Break
    <> Paladin Regalia (I) (Wol's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Rune Saber - Fifteen earth, holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% (25s) (Earth Resistance -20%, cumulable) and Imperil Holy 20% (25s) (Holy Resistance -20%, cumulable), grants Awoken Otherworld Knight (Earth and Holy abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Earth and Holy abilities), Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000), High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3.00) and Twin Element Mode (Earth/Holy) (Grants Attach Earth/Holy after using a Earth/Holy ability, lasts 1 turn) to the user

<> Kitty Suit (I) (Echo's Light Armor; +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Voice of Light - Instantly restores HP (105), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and Haste to all allies, grants Awoken Whimsical Fairy (Black Magic and Dancer abilities don't consume uses, cast speed x3.00 for Black Magic and Dancer abilities, restores 1500 HP to all allies after using Black Magic or Dancer abilities) and Whimsical Aid Follow-Up (Grants Weakness +50% Boost 1 (Increases damage dealt by 50% when exploiting elemental weaknesses, lasts 1 turn) to all allies after using two Black Magic or Dancer abilities) to the user

<> Regal Gown (I) (Sarah's Light Armor; +10MND when mastered):
    Grandiose Song – Instantly restores HP (105), removes KO (100% HP), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP), Haste, High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 2 turn), grants Minor Buff Dark/Holy (Increases Dark/Holy damage dealt by 10%, cumulable) and HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) if Garland/Warrior of Light is in the party, grants Medium Buff Dark/Holy (Increases Dark/Holy damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) and HP Stock (2000) (Automatically restores HP, up to 2000 HP) if both are in the party, grants Awoken Princess Cornelia (White Magic and Bard abilities don't consume uses, cast speed x3.00 for White Magic and Bard abilities, casts Healing Voice (Instantly restores HP (10/15/25/35/45) to all allies at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after using a White Magic or Bard ability) to the user

<> Golden Staff (I) (Matoya's Staff; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Witch's Awakening – Fifteen fire, ice, lightning and non-elemental magical single attacks (1.50 each), grants Witch Quick Cast (Cast speed x2.00 for Witch abilities), Awoken Witch (Witch abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Witch abilities), Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000), Quartz Eye Mode II (Grants Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning with Stacking after using a Fire/Ice/Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn) and Quartz Eye Follow-Up (Grants Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning after using two Fire/Ice/Lightning Witch abilities) to the user

Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Andraste's Nail (I) (Wol's Dagger; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to earth damage when equipped):
    True Sudden Smite - Three earth and holy physical single attacks (8.00 each) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Knight's Regalia (I) (Wol's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    True Arc Slash - Ten earth, holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.62 each), causes DEF, RES and MND -70% (8s) (DEF, RES and MND -70%), grants Twin Element Mode II (Earth/Holy) (Grants Attach Earth/Holy with Stacking (Increase Attach Earth/Holy Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Earth/Holy 3) after using a Earth/Holy ability, lasts 1 turn) to the user

<> Staffuar (I) (Echo's Staff; +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Echo Collaboration - Instantly restores HP (55) and grants Regenga (Heals for 2000 HP every 2.00 seconds) to all allies, grants Encore Time Follow-Up (Casts Encore Time (Instantly restores HP (25) and grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies) after using two Black Magic or Dancer abilities) to the user

Glint Soul Break
    <> Pink Garb (I) (Echo's Light Armor, +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Faerie Cry - Instantly grants Protect, Shell and Haste to all allies

<> Requiem Harp (I) (Sarah's Harp; +10MND when mastered):
    Melody of Light – Instantly grants Protect, Shell and Haste to all allies

<> Judgement Staff (I) (Matoya's Staff; +10MAG when mastered):
    Witch's Concoction - Instantly grants Quartz Eye Mode (Grants Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning with Stacking (Increase Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Fire/Ice/Lightning 3) after using a Fire/Ice/Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn) and Instant Cast 2 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

<> Laevateinn (I) (Wol's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Elemental Choice - Instantly grants Twin Element Mode II (Earth/Holy) (Grants Attach Earth/Holy with Stacking (Increase Attach Earth/Holy Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Earth/Holy 3) after using a Earth/Holy ability, lasts 1 turn) and High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Durga's Firangi (I) (Wol's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Aspirant of Light Legend Materia - 20% chance to cause Imperil Earth 10% (15s) (Earth Resistance -10%, cumulable) to the target after using a Earth attack on an enemy

<> Yggdrasil Staff (I) (Echo's Staff; +5MAG, +5MND when mastered):
    Faerie Helper Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Dancer abilities

2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Arcane Awakening Soul Break
    <> Durandal (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Oversoul – Fifteen holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each), grants Attach Holy, Awoken Holy (Holy abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Holy abilities), Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000) to the user, grants Major Buff Holy (Increases Holy damage dealt by 30%, cumulable) to all allies

<> Buster Knuckles (I) (Master's Fist; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to earth damage when equipped):
    Driving Fist – Fifteen earth, fire, lightning and non-elemtnal physical single attacks (0.60 each), grants Awoken Monk (Monk abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Monk abilities), Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000), Soul Charge Mode (Grants Attach Earth after using a Earth ability, grants Attach Fire after using a Fire ability, grants Attach Lightning after using a Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn) and Soul Rush Mode (ATK +50%, DEF and RES -30%, 50% chance to dualcast Monk abilities) to the user

<> Blood Sword (I) (Garland's Sword, +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Soul of Chaos – Fifteen dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each), grants Dark Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Dark damage) to all allies, grants Attach Dark, Awoken Dark (Darkness abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Darkness abilities) and Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000) to the user

<> Black Cowl (I) (Thief (I)'s Hat; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to poison damage when equipped):
    Notorious Thieves - Fifteen poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.60 each), grants Awoken Rogue (Thief and Celerity abilities don't consume uses and deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5, dualcasts Thief and Celerity abilities), Damage Cap +10000 (Increases the damage cap by 10000), Class Change Mode (Grants Attach Wind after using a Wind ability, grants Attach Poison after using an Poison ability), Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 2 turns) and Sneak Follow-Up (Casts Sneak (Instant eight poison, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.50 each) if the user has Haste (100% hit rate if triggered), grants Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2.00, lasts for 2 turns) to all allies in the character's row) after using two Thief or Celerity abilities) to the user

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Apocalypse (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Radiant Buckler - Ten holy physical single attacks (0.72 each), grants Holy Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Holy damage) and Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies

<> Oversoul (I) (Master's Fist; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to earth damage when equipped):
    Fighting Frenzy - Ten earth, fire, lightning and non-elemental physical single attacks (0.69 each), grants Soul Charge Mode II (Grants Attach Earth/Fire/Lightning with Stacking (Increase Attach Earth/Fire/Lightning Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Earth/Fire/Lightning 3) after using a Earth/Fire/Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn), 100% Critical (Critical chance =100%) and Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to the user

<> Apollo's Harp (I) (Sarah's Harp; +10MND when mastered):
    Song of Reunion – Instantly restores HP (85) and grants Regenga (Heals for 2000 HP every 2.00 seconds) to all allies, grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2.00) to the user, grants Minor Buff Holy (Increases Holy damage dealt by 10%, cumulable)/Minor Buff Dark (Increases Dark damage dealt by 10%, cumulable) if Warrior of Light/Garland is in the party, grants Medium Buff Holy (Increases Holy damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) and Medium Buff Dark (Increases Dark damage dealt by 20%, cumulable) if both are in the party

Chain Soul Break
    <> Ultima Blade (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Crystal Wave - Activates I Chain (max 150, field +50%), grants Haste, ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

Glint Soul Break
    <> Rune Staff (I) (Sarah's Staff; +10MND when mastered):
    Love of Cornelia - Instantly grants Shell, Haste and Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to all allies

<> Mythril Glove (I) (Master's Fist, +10ATK when mastered):
    Pysche Up - Instantly grants Soul Charge Mode II (Grants Attach Earth/Fire/Lightning with Stacking (Increase Attach Earth/Fire/Lightning Level by 1 and increase Max Attach Element Level by 2, up to Attach Earth/Fire/Lightning 3) after using a Earth/Fire/Lightning ability, lasts 1 turn) and High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3.00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user

<> Ultima Weapon (I) (Warrior of Light's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Radiant Soul - Instantly grants Attach Holy Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Holy, up to Attach Holy 3), Attach Holy and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn) to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Crystal Shield (I) (Warrior of Light’s Shield; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Steadfast Warrior Legend Materia – 25% chance to cast an ability (PHY: single, 3x 0,42 physical Holy/NE, 1500 HP to an ally) after taking damage from an enemy

<> Garland's Cloak (I) (Garland's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Timeless Hatred Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Darkness abilities

<> Soldier's Armlet (I) (Master's Bracer, +10ATK when mastered):
    Martial Mentor Legend Materia - PHY attacks deal 20% more damage when equipping a fist