Relic Banner: FF10: "Dream Meets Despair" event (Seymour, Tidus) (12th - 29th Apr 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    - Vigilante (X) (Tidus's Sword): Slash & Splash - Twenty water physical single ranged attacks (0,55 each), followed by one water physical single ranged attack (8,00) that breaks damage cap, +10ATK when mastered
    - Wind Rod (X) (Yuna's Rod): Grand Summon Overdrive - Ten holy and wind magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Summoning Rank Boost Summoning abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) and EX: Final Summoner (MAG +30%, casts Sonic Ray (Instant five holy, wind and non-elemental single attacks (1,54 each), minimum damage 1100) after dealing damage with a Summoning ability, smart ether 2 when removed) to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    -Barbed Knuckles (X) (Rikku's Fist): Thief Dressphere - Ten water and non-elemental physical random ranged attacks (0,67 each), causes Imperil Water 20% for 25 seconds, grants Aqua Toxin Follow-Up (Casts Aqua Toxin (Instant two water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,60 each), 35% chance to cause Imperil Water 10% for 15 seconds) after using a Water attack) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Conductor (X) (Yuna's Rod): Song for Spira - Restores HP (85), removes KO (40% HP), grants Haste and Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, +10MND when mastered

- Onyx Targe (X) (Rikku's Shield): Team Bomb – Eight water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Water and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered

- Flash Flood: Four water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,47 each)
    - Waterfall: Two water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,86 each), ATK -50% for 20 seconds, ATK +50% to the user for 20 seconds
    - Painebringer (X) (Paine's Katana): Whelment - Eight water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Water and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to water damage when equipped
    - Aqua Slash: Four water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Aqua Drive: Three water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,56 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Twilight Steel (X) (Tidus’s Sword): Sonic Strike – Instant ten water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,72 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste, Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small chance to Blind when equipped
    - Dash Shot: Four water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,54 each)
    - Invigorating Shot: Two water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,84 each), grants Sharpshooter +15% Boost 3 (Sharpshooter abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Summoner's Garb (X) (Yuna’s Light Armor): Tenets of the Fayth - Restores HP (55), MAG and MND +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Valefor: Grant Summon Strike to the user. If user has Summon Strike, four magical group attacks (4,80 each), minimum damage 1100 and removes Summon Strike from user
    - Breath of the Heavens: Restores HP (25) to all allies, one magical group attacks (4,80 each), minimum damage 1100 if user has Summon Strike
    - Lulu's Robes (X) (Lulu’s Light Armor): Triple Threat – Ten fire, ice and water magical single attacks (1,77 each), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to ice damage when equipped
    - Freezing Fire: Four fire and ice magical single attacks (2,62 each)
    - Freezing Water: Four ice and water magical single attacks (2,62 each)
    - Wizard Sword (X) (Tidus's Sword): Ace Form - Instantly grants Attach Water Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Water, up to Attach Water 3) and Attach Water, +10ATK when mastered
    - Staff of Thorns (X) (Yuna’s Staff): Family Tradition Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Summoning abilities, +10MAG when mastered, adds small chance to Sleep when equipped
    - Wedding Dress (X) (Yuna's Light Armor): Just Whistle Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10ATK when mastered
    - Tidus's Armguards (X) (Tidus's Bracer): Moonflow's Grace Legend Materia - Grants Attach Water at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to water damage
    - Warrior's Targe (X) (Rikku’s Shield): Fixer Upper Legend Materia – 35% chance to grant Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user after using a Machinist ability, +10ATK when mastered

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. Zodiac

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    - Assault (X) (Seymour's Staff): Merciless Barrage – Ten dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Dark and Overwhelming Follow-Up (Casts Overwhelming Follow-Up (Instant 2/3/4/5/6 dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,42 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after dealing damage with a Dark attack) to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to dark damage when equipped
    - Seymour's Staff (X) (Seymour's Staff): Oblivion - Activates Dark Chain (max 99, field +20%), eleven dark magical single attacks (1,63 each), grants Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to all allies, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to dark damage when equipped
    - Soul King (X) (Jecht's Blitzball): Ultimate Jecht Rush – Ten dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Critical Chance 75% (Critical chance =75%), Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) and Dark Quick Cycle (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Dark attack) to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to dark damage when equipped
    - Force Stealer (X) (Paine's Sword): Rushing Steel - Ten water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Water and Spellblade Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00 for Spellblade abilities) to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to water damage with synergy

- Guado Wedding Robes (X) (Seymour’s Light Armor): Guado Grudge - Eight dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped

- Thirst for Destruction: Six dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,20 each), damages the user for 35% max HP
    - Grave Vengeance: Grants Phantom Regen (Heals for 15% max HP every 3,50 seconds) to the user, grants Magic Bargain (MAG +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - The Blitz (X) (Jecht’s Biltzball): Final Transformation - Eight dark physical random attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Jecht Stream: Four dark and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,54 each)
    - Jecht Bomber: Two dark and non-elemental group ranged attacks (0,75 each)
    - Warblade (X) (Auron's Katana): Tornado - Six fire and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,82 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Incandesce: Four fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Crimson Lotus: Two fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,98 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - High Summoner's Longstaff (X) (Braska's Staff): Trine Summoning - Eight fire, lightning and non-elemental magical random attacks (1,86 each), minimum damage 1100, grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to fire damage when equipped
    - Ifrit: Grants Lingering Spirit (MAG +30%, RES -30%) for 20 seconds and Summon Strike to the user. If user has Summon Strike, four fire and non-elemental magical group attacks (4,25 each), minimum damage 1100 and removes Summon Strike to the user
    - Eternal Prayer: Four fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,99 each), minimum damage 1100. Five fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,99 each), minimum damage 1100 if user has Summon Strike
    - Seymour's Rod (X) (Seymour's Rod): Anima's Pain - Eight dark and non-elemental magical random attacks (2,18 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, causes Instant KO (9%), grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Death's Release: Four dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,17 each), causes Instant KO (9%)
    - Mortisunder: Two dark and non-elemental magical group attacks (3,04 each), causes Slow (16%)
    - Moonglow Rod (X) (Seymour's Rod): Apocalyptic Savior Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Dark damage, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to dark damage when equipped
    - Jecht's Sparring Suite (X) (Jecht’s Light Armor): God of Blitz Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped
    - Blurry Moon (X) (Auron's Katana): Snarling Dragon Legend Materia - ATK +3% for each hit taken by damaging attacks, up to +35%, +10ATK when mastered, adds small chance to Blind when equipped
    - High Summoner's Helm (X) (Braska's Hat): Quiet Fury Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to fire damage when equipped
    - Gunner's Guise (X) (Paine's Light Armor): Gullwing Enforcer Legend Materia - ATK +2% for each hit dealt with Spellblade abilities, up to +34%, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to water damage when equipped

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Mmmm banner 2. Going to make a small attempt at Seymour CSB. Hopefully avoid Paine USB, Auron and Braska BSB....most of those LMR are garbage too. Such a top heavy banner.

4. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Holy crap, so Yuna can dualcast WHM AND Summoning abilities?!

Anyway, some interesting stuff on banner 1 but I have 5 dupes so probably not worth it. On banner 2 the only thing I really want is Seymour CSB. Likely skipping both.

5. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord Supremacy Element: Bio TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Banner 1 looks pretty good. 5 dupes, one of which is an ice robe I can combine.

Paine’s BSB is a nice water katana even if the SB and character are underwhelming.

Yuna’s USB is magic Holy, which would be useful for 5* Magicites.

And of course, there’s Tidus. His BSB1+OSB combo carried me for quite a while, and I farmed Torment X A LOT with him. It’ll be nice to keep him updated with some new toys.

Starkiller, Luxord and Yaridovich like this.
  6. Starkiller

Medals:
    I did a couple pulls on banner 1 after convincing myself I wanted Yuna USB2. Got Tidus ASB -_-. Not really that excited about it. After he does his chain, it's unlikely he'll build enough SB to get to his ASB. Since magicite is the "most farmed" content right now and I won't likely be using it there, it's kind of worthless. I can probably finagle my entrusting so he can use it for shits and giggles. Lightning and Squall ASBs are a lot more exciting since they both generate a fair amount of SB and can then unleash the pain. I guess Hope is still my extra dps for 5-star magicite. Hopefully Yuna USB will show up again in the future.

Kenlimkenlim and Luxord like this.
  7. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Dude what o.o

ASBs are SUPER useful against Magicites, even more so against the 4* ones, since they're great ways to deal ludicrous ammounts of damage and better achieve sub30's. Tidus' ASB is both a great finisher and a great to build up the chain too.

I know for sure I wouldn't be able to sub30 Isgebind without Terra's ASB :p

Kenlimkenlim likes this.
  8. Starkiller

Medals:
    Certain ASB are super useful. Not all. Tidus is primarily building SB to use his chain. The chain itself provides a huge DPS boost. By the time he would have enough SB to use his ASB, the boss would be dead. For Isgebind, yes, Terra's ASB is a huge help for me because I don't have a fire chain to leverage. If I did, I'm not sure it would make a difference. Basically an ASB on a character who isn't using a chain is useful. If they are your chain providers, not as useful (generally).

Kenlimkenlim likes this.
  9. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord Supremacy Element: Bio TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    While that’s true in general, that chain users usually just Chain and ability spam afterwards, a double battery setup will allow your chain user to use multiple SBs.

With two batteries, you’d bring two DPS. If one is a chain user, you can Entrust to him to allow multiple SBs. This benefits DPS Chain users with multiple good SBs like Tidus, Kain.

Of course, Tidus’ issue is that he has an 20+1 AOSB, which can be seen as either a good or bad thing. While it takes more bars, it also does relatively more damage with the three bars. The 19.0 multiplier is 1.63x the damage of a OSB with 1.5x the SB bar needed. In a speed run, that would be a good use of SB bar. A 3x style AOSB would be better though...

Yaridovich likes this.
  10. Starkiller

Medals:
    Yup, although in this case, I have Edge and Yuffie providing dps, so swapping one out for an entruster would actually provide less DPS. Most of my teams are structured around just 1 entruster since I have very strong dps in every element.

Kenlimkenlim likes this.
  11. BruceWayne

BruceWayne Active Member

2/11 on second banner. 2 disco balls: Seymour USB & CSB.

Luxord and Yaridovich like this.
  12. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Holy crap, that was a really good pull!

13. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    [​IMG]

Another 100 gem. I'm on a roll. Thinking about getting another pouch. I hit 60% rainbows + discos from the last one.

Luxord likes this.
  14. Starkiller

Medals:
    Lucky! I would've been really happy with that pull. I managed to get his CSB and a dupe in my first pull. The second pull was utter garbage. 2 dupes that were the exact same relic as the dupe in the first pull and a dupe Paine USB. They really need to solve this dupe problem. Not sure what the odds are of pulling the same bsb 3x, but probably not high. Tired of pulling on banners with dupes honestly. It just gets old.

15. Moridraug

Moridraug Absolute Warlord

Dropped t0 on b1, cuz I need water stuff badly. Got 3/11

Rikku bsb and lmr - good synergy, sadly none of the both shields have water damage boost
    Tuna summon dualcast rm - questionable value, because when I use her, she's my whm, as I have her USB1, but in case she goes in as summoner with emergency heal - she's good now.

My luck seems to recover, now I go into no pull mode until Agito banner 1.

Zodiac and Luxord like this.
  16. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    1/11 Seymour BSB2

I have his BSB1, so I suppose this is good for attach dark. Bit peeved that 50 mythril only granted me 1 relic. Now I have 2 dupes on the banner so no more pulling.

Luxord likes this.
  17. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
    fullsizeoutput_28f.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_290.jpeg

Luxord likes this.
  18. Zodiac

Did 2 11x relic draw on banner 1...

Screenshot_2018-04-21-01-35-11.jpg
    Rikku's Onyx Targe, Yuna's Conductor and Bridal Gown, Tidus's Twilight Steel

Screenshot_2018-04-30-08-56-38.jpg
    Rikku's Barbed Knuckles, Yuna's Conductor, Tidus's Wizard Sword and Tidus's Armguards

A clean sweep on my waifu's relics!!! :25:
    Now my Rikku gonna deliver more damage... :23:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    Luxord likes this.