Relic Banner: FF13: "Spark in the Void" event (Lightning) (11th - 26th Oct 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Hauteclaire (XIII) (Lightning's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to lightning damage when equipped):
    Blaze Slash - Twenty lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,55 each), followed by one single ranged attack (8,00) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Etro's Shelter (XIII) (Lightning's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to lightning damage when equipped):
    Lightning Blitz - Ten lightning physical single attacks (0,72 each), grants Attach Lightning, Celerity or Spellblade +30% Boost (Celerity or Spellblade abilities deal 30% more damage) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Lightning Bolt
    0: One lightning physical single attack (1,81)
    1: One lightning physical single attack (3,06) capped at 99999
    2: One lightning physical single attack (6,11) capped at 99999
    3: One lightning physical single attack (9,55) capped at 99999

<> Warlord's Glove (XIII) (Snow's Fist; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Revenge Wall - Grants Shell, Haste and 50% Critical, ATK and DEF +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

<> Fragarach (XIII) (Noel Kreiss's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Blizzard Hunt - Ten ice and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Ice and EX: Farseer's Guardian (ATK +30%, casts Javelin Frost (Instant five ice and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,40 each), 100% hit rate) after using a Ice attack) to the user

<> Belladonna Wand (XIII) (Vanille's Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Bonds of Awakening - Causes Medium Debuff Holy (Reduces Holy damage dealt by 20%, cumulable), restores HP (55) to all allies, grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Erinye's Cane (XIII) (Vanille's Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Shifting Worlds - Grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) and Restores HP (85) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Absolute Blessing: Restores HP (80) and grants High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to an ally
    -> Signs for the Future: Restores HP (25) to all allies

<> Battle Attire (XIII) (Noel Kreiss's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Break Frost - Instant eight ice and non-elemental physical random ranged attacks (0,62 each), ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds to all enemies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Icicle Break: One ice and non-elemental physical single ranged attack (1,80), ATK -40% for 15 seconds
    -> Frost Magic: One ice and non-elemental physical single ranged attack (1,80), MAG -50% for 15 seconds

<> Feymark (XIII) (Snow's Fist; +10ATK when mastered):
    A Hero Rides - Grants Haste, ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Burst Mode to the user

-> Frost Drive: Four ice physical single attacks (0,61 each), five attacks if exploiting elemental weakness
    -> Diamond Turn: Two ice and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,75 each), DEF +50% to the user for 20 seconds

<> Enkindler (XIII) (lightning's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Focused Bolts - Eight lightning and non-elemental physical random ranged attacks (0,98 each), causes Imperil Lightning 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Azure Lightning: Four lightning and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,47 each)
    -> Thunderclap: Two lightning and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,60 each)

Glint Soul Break
    <> Lifesaber (XIII) (Lightning's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to lightning damage when equipped):
    Seething Fury - Instant six lightning and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,52 each), grants Attach Lightning Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Lightning , up to Attach Lightning 3) and Attach Lightning to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Guardian Corps Cap (XIII) (Lightning's Hat; +10ATK when mastered):
    Stoic Warrior Legend Materia - Grants Attach Lightning at the beginning of the battle

<> Indomitus (XIII) (Snow's Fist; +10ATK when mastered):
    Living Free Legend Materia - Grants Haste and Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) at the beginning of the battle

<> Lightning's Reprise (XIII) (Lightning's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Gleaming Blade Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Lightning abilities

<> Vanille's Guise (XIII) (Vanille's Light Armor; +10MND when mastered):
    Constant Companion Legend Materia - 25% chance to grant Heals +30% for 10 seconds to the user after using a WHT ability

Roche, Lounas, Luxord and 1 other person like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    <> Godhand (XIII) (Cid Raines's Fist; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    True Miracle - Ten dark and holy magical single attacks (1,62 each), 1,87 mult. if the user has any Doom, grants MAG/RES +30%, Light Doom: 30, Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) and Seraphim Wing Follow-Up (Casts Seraphim Wing (Instant four dark and holy magical single attacks (2,16 each)) after using a Holy or Dark attack) to the user

<> Queen's Whip (XIII) (Jihl Nabaat's Whip; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Giver of Pain - Ten dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, DEF/MAG +30% to the user for 25 seconds, Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) and Dark Quick Cycle (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Dark attack) to the user

<> Raging Arc (XIII) (Serah's Bow; +10MAG when mastered):
    Etro Arrow - Ten ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), grants Attach Ice, EX: Time Reader (MAG +30%, grants High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Ice attack) and High Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user

<> Blazing Spirit (XIII) (Noel Kreiss's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Ice Javelin - Instant ten ice and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,66 each), ATK, MAG and RES -50% for 25 seconds, causes Imperil Ice 20% for 25 seconds

<> Aldebarans (XIII) (Sazh's Gun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Gifted Pilot - Grants Haste and Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap, Stun and Frozen once), DEF, MAG and RES +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Metamorphose Claw (XIII) (Cid Raines's Fist; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Metamorphose - Six dark and holy magical single attacks (2,57 each), 3,31 mult. if the user has any Doom, min. 500, DEF and MAG +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Shining Moment: Four dark and holy magical single attacks (2,20 each), grants Instant Magical Attacks 1 to the user
    -> Lingering Spirit: Two dark and holy magical group attacks (3,90 each), grants Lingering Spirit (MAG +30%, RES -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

<> Folding Epee (XIII) (Jihl Nabaat's Sword; +10MAG when mastered):
    Sacrifice Pawn - Nine dark and non-elemental magical random attacks (1,96 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Harsh Punishment: Four dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,24 each)
    -> Fiendish Smile: Two dark and non-elemental magical group attacks (3,04 each), 20% chance to cause Imperil Dark 10% for 15 seconds

<> Izanami (XIII) (Serah's Bow; +10MAG when mastered):
    Eternity Umpromised - Ten ice and non-elemental magical random attacks (1,44 each), causes Imperil Ice 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Artemis Shot: Four ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00 each)
    -> Artemis Turn: Two ice and non-elemental magical group attacks (2,89 each)

<> Volatile Spark (XIII) (Noel Kreiss's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Hunter's Rimefang - Eight ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Ice and Burst Mode to the user

-> Icicle Bite: 3/4/5/6 ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,52 each) scaling with uses
    -> Frost Form: Four ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,47 each), grants Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

<> Rigels (XIII) (Sazh's Gun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Choco-Chick Blues - ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste, Instant Cast 2 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 2 turns) and Burst Mode to the user

-> Protect Puncture: One physical single ranged attack, ATK and DEF -20% for 15 seconds
    -> Shell Shatter: One physical single ranged attack, MAG and RES -20% for 15 seconds

Legend Materia
    <> Nabaat's Glove (XIII) (Jihl Nabaat's Bracer; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Manifest Evil Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Dark damage

<> Beachwear (XIII) (Serah's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Second Sight Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Ice damage

<> Noel's Guise (XIII) (Noel Kreiss's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to ice damage when equipped):
    A Hunter's Heart Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Ice damage

<> Sazh's Coat (XIII) (Sazh's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Struggling Father Legend Materia - Grants Haste and Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) at the beginning of the battle

Roche, Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I found D-whale nearly impossible last night. I'm sure I'm missing some piece of the puzzle, but I suspect you need strong defensive magicite to survive this guy. Fairly confident nothing on this banner would help me except a last stand USB for Vanille.

4. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Realm: Tactics Supremacy Element: Holy Waifu Collector

Haven't Hole-in-One'd like this in awhile now, and it feels good. :)

[​IMG]

Lounas, Tirix887, Hibernis and 2 others like this.
  5. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    I must say banner 1 looks pretty good. If I wasn't saving for FFV banner 2, I'd pull here.

I don't even like FFV banner that much, it's just that I need to get as many V 2.0 chains I can and I really REALLY need an earth chain.

Luxord and Deuce like this.
  6. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

Banner 1 - Rare Relic Draw 1x11

7. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Characters:
    Banner 1 is so good.

So good I pulled.

But it never ends well for me. My misery continues,

1/11.
    Lightning Glint.

I don’t want to use it as I use her USB. or BSB

Guntank17, Deuce and Lounas like this.
  8. Lounas

Lounas Official RKF Reindeer Hunter Gillionaire

Friend Code:
    9TJW
    Full Legend Characters:
    100 Gems - Banner #2

Volatile Spark - Noel BSB
    [​IMG]

Luxord and Hibernis like this.
  9. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Did a pull here after my FF5-2 run and got.....

3/11: Lightning brave, ASB and Vanille BSB2. None dupes. Quite happy!

Luxord and Hibernis like this.