Relic Banner:FF14: "March of the Archons" event(Alphinaud,Papalymo,Thancred)(21st Nov-05th Dec 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Lunaris Rod (XIV) (Papalyamo's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Fate's End - Three fire magical single attacks (26,50 each) capped at 99999

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Morkinskinna (XIV) (Alphinaud's Book; +10MAG when mastered):
    Garuda Exoburst - Ten wind magical single attacks (1,73 each), grants Wind Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Wind damage) to all allies, grants High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Fester
    0: One wind magical single attack (7,92)
    1: Three wind magical single attacks (3,88 each)
    2: Six wind magical single attacks (3,22 each), Summoning smart ether 1 to the user
    3: Twelve wind magical single attacks (2,47 each), Summoning smart ether 1 to the user

<> Yukimitsu (XIV) (Thancred's Dagger; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to earth damage when equipped):
    Wheel of Life - Instant ten earth and fire physical single attacks (0,63 each), DEF and MAG -40% for 25 seconds, grants Ninja +30% Boost (Ninja abilities deal 30% more damage) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave Mode: Trick Attack
    0: One earth and fire physical single attack (1,62)
    1: Three earth and fire physical single attacks (0,87 each), DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    2: Six earth and fire physical single attacks (0,82 each), DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    3: Ten earth and fire physical single attacks (0,73 each), ATK, DEF and RES -70% for 8 seconds

<> Scion Thaumaturge's Robe (XIV) (Papalymo's Robe; +10MAG when mastered):
    Black Seal Firaja - Ten fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), DEF and MAG +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Fire and Sharpcast Firaga Follow-Up (Casts Sharpcast Firaga (Instant 4/5/6/7/8 fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,26/1,30/1,34/1,38/1,42 each) scaling with uses) after using a Fire attack) to the user

Chain Soul Break
    <> Almandal (XIV) (Alphinaud's Book; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Aetherpact - Activates Wind Chain (max 150, field +50%), MAG +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Scion Rogue's Jacket (XIV) (Thancred's Light Armor; +10 ATK when mastered):
    Kassatsu Doton - Instant eight earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,65 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

- Shade Shift Aeolian Edge: Two earth and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,75 each), grants Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to the user
    - Armor Crush Throwing Dagger: One earth and non-elemental physical single ranged attack (1,66 each), smart ether 1 to the user

<> Hauteclaire (XIV) (Minfilia's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Scion's Guidance – Eight holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Goring Blade: Four holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,58 each), grants Knight +15% Boost 2 (Knight abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    -> Full Swing: Two holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (1,00 each), removes positive effects

Glint Soul Break
    <> Gambanteinn (XIV) (Papalymo's Rod, +10MAG when mastered):
    Magic Trifecta - Grants Magical Instant Cast 3 (Cast speed x9999999 for BLK, WHT, BLU, SUM or NAT attacks that deal magical damage, lasts for 3 turns)

<> Caller's Loincloth (XIV) (Alphinaud's Robe; +10MAG when mastered):
    Shockwave - Instant six wind and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,25 each), grants Attach Wind Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Wind, up to Attach Wind 3) and Attach Wind to the user

<> Tyrfing (XIV) (Minfilia's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Divine Veil - Instantly grants HP Stock (2000) to all allies, grants Attach Holy to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Hofuds (XIV) (Thancred's Dagger, +10ATK when mastered):
    Natural Grace Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Ninja abilities

<> Ironworks Magitek Sword (XIV) (Minfilia's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Linkshell Master Legend Materia - Grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns) at the beginning of the battle

<> Caller's Himation (XIV) (Alphinaud's Robe; +10MAG when mastered):
    Journey of Discovery Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle

<> Caster's Doublet (XIV) (Papalymo's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered):
    Practiced Prestidigitator Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle

2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    <> True Ice Rod (XIV) (Ysayle's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to ice damage when equipped):
    Icicle Impact - Ten ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Ice and Ice Brand Follow-Up (Casts Ice Brand (Instant 2/3/4/5/6 ice and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,42 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after dealing damage with a Ice attack) to the user

<> Kaiser Knuckles Zeta (XIV) (Yda's Fist; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage with synergy):
    Furious Flurry - Eight earth and fire physical single attacks (0,88 each), grants Attach Fire, Monk Instant Cast 3 (Cast speed x9999999 for Monk abilities, lasts for 3 turns) and Physical Blink 3 (Evades the next 3 PHY attacks that deal physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attacks that deal physical or fractional damage) to the user

<> Excalibur Zeta (XIV) (Minfilia's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Call of the Stars - Grants Haste, ATK, MAG and RES +30% for 25 seconds to all allies

<> Gae Bolg (XIV) (Estinien's Spear; +10ATK when mastered):
    Skydragon Dive - Ten dark and wind physical single ranged jump attacks (0,71 each), grants ATK and DEF +30% for 25 seconds, Attach Wind, Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) and Dragoon Quick Cycle (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Dragoon ability) to the user

Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Lilith Rod Zeta (XIV) (Papalymo's Rod; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage with synergy):
    Flareja - One fire and non-elemental magical attack, breaks damage cap, damage increases with Fire attacks used

Burst Soul Break
    <> Drachen Mail (XIV) (Estinien's Heavy Armor; +10 ATK when mastered):
    The Azure Dragoon - Eight dark and wind physical single ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user

-> Blood of the Dragon: Grants Jump +15% Boost 3 (Jump attacks deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) and Blood of the Dragon. If user has Blood of the Dragon, two dark and wind physical single ranged jump attacks (0,98 each), grants No Air Time 4 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0,01 seconds, lasts for 4 turns) to the user, removes Blood of the Dragon from the user
    -> Fang and Claw: Four dark and wind physical single ranged jump attacks (0,52 each). Five dark and wind physical single ranged jump attacks (0,52 each) if user has Blood of the Dragon

<> Healer's Circlet (XIV) (Y'shtola’s Hat; +10MND when mastered; adds minor resistance to Sleep when equipped):
    Asylum – Restores HP (85) and grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Tetragrammaton: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    -> Medica: Restores HP (25) to all allies

<> Fortemps Winglet (XIV) (Haurchefant's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Time of Need - Eight ice and holy physical random attacks (0,77 each), ATK and MAG -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Shield Swipe: Two ice and holy physical single attacks (1,10 each), ATK -40% for 15 seconds
    -> Spirits Within: Two ice and holy physical single attacks (1,10 each), MAG -50% for 15 seconds

<> Magitek Repeater (XIV) (Cid (XIV)'s Gun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Grenado Shot - Seven earth and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (0,83 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Shoot & Reload: One earth and non-elemental physical single ranged attack
    -> Split Shot: Four earth and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,53 each), 0/10/30/100% chance to cause Imperil Earth 10% scaling with Shoot & Reload uses, reset

<> Kaiser Knuckles (XIV) (Yda’s Fist; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Forbidden Chakra – Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,92 each), ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Snap Punch: Four fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,58 each), grants Greased Lightning 1/2/3 (ATK + 15%/+30%/+50%, multiplies ATB charge rate by 1,33/2,00/4,00 while casting, removed upon taking damage by any attack) to the user if the user has Greased Lightning 0/1/2
    -> Fists of Earth: Grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP)

Legend Materia
    <> Drachen Gauntlets (XIV) (Estinien's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Piercing Purpose Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle

<> Halonic Exorcist's Rod (XIV) (Ysayle's Rod +10MAG when mastered):
    The Greater Good Legend Materia - 20% chance to cause Minor Imperil Ice to the target after using a Ice attack on an enemy, +10MAG when mastered

<> Machinist's Shirt (XIV) (Cid (XIV)'s Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Toiling for Freedom Legend Materia - Machinist abilities deal 25% more damage when equipping a gun

<> Striker's Cuirass (XIV) (Yda's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Famed Fighter Legend Materia - 25% chance to grant Stoneskin: 30% to the user after using a Monk ability

3. Deuce

Deuce Well Known Member Supremacy Element: Dark Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Dark Hime

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    Bartz, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Terra, TG Cid, Lightning, Cyan, Ayame, Ashe, Aerith, Cid Raines, Y'shtola, LuLu, Maria, Alphinaud, Edge, Shelke, Onion Knight, Riku
    Save for this my favourite alph & papa, end up walk away with two pulled.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm blessed !
    :praise rng:

4. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Did 4 pulls and got lots of dupes!

Papa USB x 3 (whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy, not even +fire :( )
    Papa LMR x 1
    Alph CSB x 2 (yay but why 2?!)
    Alph Glint x 1
    Minfilia BSB2 x 1
    Thancred BSB2 x 2

Not really disappointed about this since I got what I wanted mostly, but really? Of the 5 6-star, I got 2 multiple times. WTF DeNA?

Guntank17, Roche, Lounas and 3 others like this.
  5. Guntank17

Guntank17 Absolute Warlord Supremacy Realm: Tactics Supremacy Element: Holy Waifu Collector

Ended up with 8 pulls for:

Papalymo ASB x2
    Alphinaud CSB x1
    Alphinaud USB x1
    Thancred USB x1
    Papalymo USB x2
    Papalymo Glint x1
    Thancred LMR x6
    Minfilia LMR
    x1
    Papalymo LMR x2

The CSB and the second ASB were the last to drop. Overall really nice. Now to save for...I frankly have no idea what to save for next, maybe Edea USB2...? :)

Roche, Lounas, Luxord and 3 others like this.
  6. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    I think this is one of the best pulls I’ve got from this game

63E96F33-1338-471A-B528-3A11EF91EB28.jpeg

:incredible::praise rng::chain incoming:

Kenlimkenlim, Roche, Tricky1 and 7 others like this.
  7. Deuce

Deuce Well Known Member Supremacy Element: Dark Successor of SeeD TOTS Warrior Dark Hime

Friend Code:
    9exu
    Full Legend Characters:
    Bartz, Tidus, Cloud, Squall, Tifa, Terra, TG Cid, Lightning, Cyan, Ayame, Ashe, Aerith, Cid Raines, Y'shtola, LuLu, Maria, Alphinaud, Edge, Shelke, Onion Knight, Riku
    Come join me pull next VIII edea & ultimacy banner! Btw 8 pulled really bit over here

Guntank17 likes this.
  8. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    One pull so far.. had 100 planned but got one of the prizes first draw so I’m conflicted...[​IMG]

9. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    4 pulls.... 4 pulls and absolutely no discos...

I got every relic for Minfilia and I'm f***ing pissed because I'll NEVER use her outside of her realm. :angry:

Haul: everything for Minfilia, Papa glint and 2 dupes of Papa LMR

Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  10. Hibernis

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    Just came back to rant a little bit more

I'm really really really really really mad

Abaraxas, Tricky1, Luxord and 4 others like this.
  11. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Can totally relate...I had bullshit pulls like that during the last fest.

Hibernis likes this.
  12. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Two pulls here.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    This was a rare banner in a sense that I had only 1 dupe (Banner 1) so why not.

2/11 Papa LMR and Minfilia LMR
    1/11 Minfilia BSB

All new but stopping here, not gonna spend more than this. No 6* hurts though.

Lounas and Guntank17 like this.
  14. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Characters:
    I debated whether or not to bankrupt myself with a pull for a while.
    Then realised in chat that we are getting more mythrils per month and I can still save.

So. from 56 to 6.

5/11.
    1 disco.

THANCRED SET
    USB
    BSB
    LMR
    dupe LMR

and Alphinaud enwind LMR.

It's a good pull and my first bravery type of USB. He makes a good earth ninja so why not.

Decent.

Lounas, OhCanada, Tricky1 and 2 others like this.
  15. Hibernis

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    More mythril per month? Care to share this info ? I haven't been very active in chat lately since I started on this job =/
    But still playing daily

16. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Characters:
    Ever since the daily mission bonuses granted a mythril for clearing 3 dungeons, that is @30 more per month.
    And the addition of doing 20 magicites will grant 5 per month.
    The record dungeons when added also top the total up on average.

I’m not certain what the actual average is, but chat is saying expect 180 per month. It sounded too high to me, as I thought it only 140 ish, but chat knows.

17. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals: