Relic Banner: FF15: "King in Waiting" event (Noctis) (01st - 15th Nov 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Ultra Soul Break
    <> Blade of the Mystic (XV) (Noctis's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Airstride - Ten physical single attacks (0,74 each), grants Non-Elemental +50% Boost (Increases Non-Elemental damage dealt by 50%) and EX: Future King (ATK +30%, cast speed x2,00, casts Shift Strike (Instant five physical single attacks (0,40 each), 100% hit rate) after using a Combat or Celerity ability) to the user

<> Claymore (XV) (Gladiolus's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Cyclone - Ten earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Earth, Heavy Charge Booster (Increases the Heavy Charge level by 1 when the Heavy Charge level is increased) and Shield of the King Finisher (Casts Shield of the King (One physical single attack capped at 99999 for 35% of the damage dealt with Earth attacks during the status) when removed) to the user

<> Cactuar Plushie (XV) (Iris's Plushie; +10MND when mastered):
    Amicitia's Cheer - Instant restores HP (85), removes KO (40% HP), grants Haste to all allies, grants High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3,00) to the user

Chain Soul Break
    <> Calamity (XV) (Prompto's Gun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Custom Starshell - Activates Lightning Chain (max 150, field +50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Bioblaster (XV) (Prompto's Gun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Recoil (XV) - Eight fire and lightning physical random ranged attacks (0,79 each), ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Aimed Shot: Two fire and lightning physical single ranged attacks (1,10 each), ATK -40% for 15 seconds
    -> Jump Shot: Two fire and lightning physical single ranged attacks (1,10 each), MAG -50% for 15 seconds

<> Aranea's Cowl (XV) (Aranea's Helmet; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to lightning damage when equipped):
    Air Superiority - Eight dark and lightning physical single ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Lightning and Burst Mode to the user

-> Dash Strike: Two dark and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,98 each), grants No Air Time 2 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0.01 seconds, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    -> Heavy Foot: Four dark and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,47 each), grants Dragoon +9% Boost 3 (Dragoon abilities deal 9% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user

<> Mythril Lance (XV) (Ignis's Spear; +10ATK when mastered):
    Stalwart Cook - ATK and RES +30% for 25 seconds, grants Haste, grants Ingredients +2 (Increases the Ingredients level by 2 when set) and Burst Mode to the user

-> Royal Menu: Three fire, ice and lightning physical single attacks (0,64 each), grants Ingredients +1 (Increases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user
    -> Butler's Cooking: Golden Tail Soup (2 ingredients) - Grants Auto Critical (Critical chance =100%) to an ally, causes Ingredients -1 (Decreases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user; King's Stew (1 ingredient) - Restores HP for 30% of the target's maximum HP, grants Critical Damage +50% to all allies, causes Ingredients -1 (Decreases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user; Toasty Rice Balls (0 ingredient) - Restores HP for 40% of the target's maximum HP, grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn), causes Ingredients -1 (Decreases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user

<> Moogle Plushie (XV) (Iris's Plushie; +10MND when mastered):
    Kupo Cure - Restores HP (55), grants Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap, Stun and Frozen once) and Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Pocket Elixir: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    -> Pocket Potion: Restores HP (25) to all allies

Glint Soul Break
    <> Thunder Shield (XV) (Gladiolus's Shield; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor resistance to lightning damage):
    Double Charging... - Instantly grants (Heavy Rank Boost Heavy abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) and Heavy Charge +2 (Increases the Heavy Charge level by 2 when set) to the user

<> Noctis's Cap (XV) (Noctis's Hat, +10ATK when mastered):
    Warp Factor - Instantly Grants Critical Damage +50% (Critical hits deal 50% more damage (additive with the base critical coefficient)) and Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Gladiolus's Guise (XV) (Gladiolus's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to earth damage when equipped):
    Trusted Shield Legend Materia - Grants Attach earth at the beginning of the battle

<> Power Wristband (XV) (Iris's Bracer; +10MND when mastered):
    Amicitia Line Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities

<> Iron Bangle (XV) (Prompto's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Common Valor Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Machinist abilities

<> Ignis's Fatigues (XV) (Ignis's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Earnest Chef Legend Materia - Grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns) at the beginning of the battle

Luxord likes this.
  2. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    I guess if you've ignored all the FF15 banners, this might have some appeal, but honestly this is a big skip for me. No incredible meta-breaking relics here.

3. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    But Noct USB is the closest thing to en-NE we'll ever get ;)

4. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Yeah, it's super niche unfortunately. Great for realm chains though....I guess

5. sunshine

sunshine Member

Friend Code:
    m75M (GL) | GwT6E (JP)
    I love the XV chars so I had to do a draw on this one. I usually get mistreated on XV banners but got 3/11 this time! Prompto Chain, Aranea BSB, Prom's LMR. I'm quite happy since I needed more chainers and wanted Prom's stuff for a while now!

[​IMG]

Deuce and Luxord like this.
  6. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Had to work this whole weekend, so thought I’ll pamper myself with a pull on here. 2/11 dupe Prompto LMR and new Noctis USB2. Still not going to LD him, but he’ll be great for Torment.

Luxord and sunshine like this.