Relic Banner: FF15: "Royal Tactician" event (Ignis) (31st May - 10th Jun 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, May 31, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]

Ultra Soul Break
    - Avengers (XV) (Ignis's Dagger): Sagefire - Ten fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Fire and Sagefire (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies in the character's row after using a Fire attack) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Cactuar Plushie (XV) (Iris's Plushie): Amicitia's Cheer - Instant restores HP (85), removes KO (40% HP), grants Haste, grants Short High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3,00) to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - A1-Class Powershield (XV) (Aranea's Bracer): Dragon Leap - Ten single ranged jump attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Lightning and Dragon Boost Follow-Up (Casts Dragon Boost (Instant five dark, lightning and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,38 each), 100% hit rate) after dealing damage with a Dragoon ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Sword of the Wise (XV) (Noctis's Sword): Armiger Wakes - Ten physical single attacks (0,74 each), grants EX: Royal Might (ATK +30%, increases Non-Elemental damage dealt by 10%, removed if the user doesn't have any Stoneskin) and Stoneskin: 100% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount equal to 100% of the character's maximum HP) to the user, +10ATK when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Mythril Lance (XV) (Ignis's Spear): Stalwart Cook - ATK and RES +30% for 25 seconds, grants Haste, grants Ingredients +2 (Increases the Ingredients level by 2 when set) and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Royal Menu: Three fire, ice and lightning physical single attacks (0,64 each), grants Ingredients +1 (Increases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user
    - Butler's Cooking: Golden Tail Soup (2 ingredients) - Grants Auto Critical (Critical chance =100%) to an ally, causes Ingredients -1 (Decreases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user;
    King's Stew (1 ingredient) - Restores HP for 30% of the target's maximum HP, grants Critical Damage +50% to all allies, causes Ingredients -1 (Decreases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user;
    Toasty Rice Balls (0 ingredient) - Restores HP for 40% of the target's maximum HP, grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn), causes Ingredients -1 (Decreases the Ingredients level by 1 when set) to the user
    - Moogle Plushie (XV) (Iris's Plushie): Kupo Cure - Restores HP (55), grants Astra (Prevents Poison, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse, Slow, Stop, Blind, Sleep, Petrify, Berserk, Sap, Stun and Frozen once) and Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Pocket Elixir: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Pocket Potion: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Aranea's Cowl (XV) (Aranea's Helmet): Air Superiority - Eight dark and lightning physical single ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Lightning and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to lightning damage when equipped
    - Dash Strike: Two dark and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,98 each), grants No Air Time 2 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0.01 seconds, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Heavy Foot: Four dark and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,47 each), grants Dragoon +9% Boost 3 (Dragoon abilities deal 9% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Prince's Fatigues (XV) (Noctis's Light Armor): Kings of Old - Instant ten physical single attacks (0,77 each), grants Combat King (ATK, DEF and RES +30%) to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste, and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Death Drop: Two physical single attacks (0,95 each), grants High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn) to the user
    - Point-Warp: Grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP), smart ether 1 to the user

Super Soul Break
    - Drain Lance (XV) (Ignis's Spear): Analysis Sting - Six fire, ice and lightning physical single attacks (1,30 each), grants Critical Damage +50% to all allies, +10ATK when mastered
    - Airstep Sword (XV) (Noctis's Sword): Gladiolus Link - Instant six physical single attacks (1,27 each), grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies, +10ATK when mastered

Legend Materia
    - Ignis's Fatigues (XV) (Ignis's Light Amor): Earnest Chef Legend Materia - Grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns) at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to fire damage when equipped
    - Power Wristband (XV) (Iris's Bracer): Amicitia Line Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10MND when mastered
    - Aranea's Armguards (XV) (Aranea's Bracer): Soaring Valkyrie Legend Materia - Grants Attach Lightning at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor lightning resistance when equipped
    - Bronze Bangle (XV) (Noctis's Bracer): Divine Revelation Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Combat abilities, +10ATK when mastered

2. Vetheran

Vetheran Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Whoa, what is up with Iris' face on this banner? She looks weird, I remember her being much cuter from the game.

3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Haha that's about right for her face. If you don't have a strong physical fire team, we have a banner with a fantastic fire option with Locke on FF6. Definitely one of the top tier fire users and here we have the Marche-wannabe USB with Ignis's USB (no return yet btw). While his weapon selection is a bit odd, he has a great skill set. Can either do thief or sharpshooter, both of which have new 6-star abilities down the road. If you're like me and have fire out the wazoo, then you shouldn't pull ;) Also have a nice USB from Iris and a great USB for Aranea. All the LMR are good and Airstep sword is there if for some reason it's still of value to you. Good luck to all pulling!

4. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    Fire version of Marche USB cannot possibly be a bad thing. I was considering grabbing Iris BSB from the selection, but remembered this is here. I have two dupes and... that's it for realm synergy. Well, Engine Blade, I guess. I'm strongly considering pulling to see if I score a medica or dual cast white. I was also thinking about grabbing Aranea's +lightning hat from the selection, and it's a possible grab here, too.

Yeah, I'm just here to pad the vault.

5. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Some interesting things here. Ignis certainly has an interesting kit, even her SSB is decent, and there are two dualcast LMRs.

That said, I have 4 dupes here and not very interested in anything besides Ignis' stuff.

6. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    HgJu
    100 gem:
    Screenshot_20180601-074927-432x768.png
    Woah that was totally unexpected! I don't even know who Aranea is, and now she has usb and osb xD
    My last 6* with 100 gem was a dupe OK's osb during 30th anniversary xD
    Thanks RNG :D

Roche, Starkiller and Yaridovich like this.
  7. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    [​IMG]

Well, that's disappointing. You failed me, Mom. I expect at least a six star when you pull for me.

Grabbing Iris' BSB from the archive select is a more legit choice now that she can dual cast.

Luxord likes this.
  8. Yaridovich

Medals:
    So I have a question - how good is this banner? I know a lot of people were waiting for it but I'm still debating it myself.
    Ignis' kit is definitely good - the USB is certainly amazing, the BSB seems to be quite serviceable even if we're in an age where we're mostly not using BSB commands - I mean, granting one ally guaranteed crits and then giving everyone extra crit dmg, plus being able to deliver instacasts, that's pretty damn great - and even the SSB is somewhat serviceable due to the crit dmg bonus.

But other than this, there is Aranea USB which seems quite good and two dualcast LMRs, but not much else. I have 4 dupes here - Noctis USB, BSB, SSB and Iris BSB. Aranea BSB doesn't interest me all that much. The two other LMRs (Aranea and Ignis) are decent but not all that great.

In an overall sense, it seems like a pretty good banner, but I'm still debating on whether to pull or not since we have FFIV and fest coming up.

9. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord Supremacy Element: Bio TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    100 gem - dupe Noctis USB

Had to try my luck, despite not planning to pull beyond the 100 gem.

3/11 - Noctis BSB, Ignis LMR, dupe Iris LMR

What am I going to do with Ignis LMR? One more...

3/11 - Noctis BSB... dupe Iris BSB, and Ignis USB.

Not bad at all. Ignis BSB would be nice, but I’ll quit while I’m way ahead.

Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  10. Starkiller

Medals:
    It all depends on what you need. We have the DU coming next week, which includes FF15 (not sure if new relics will be there). I'm also having a bit of an internal debate on this banner as well. The BSB are largely useless, the big ticket items useful and LMR useful. However I'm intending to pull a lot on FF4, so in the absence of an itunes sale, I probably won't pull here. I'm not pulling at all for fest except banner 5, so fest isn't an issue for me.

Yaridovich likes this.
  11. Starkiller

Medals:
    You got the two Ignis items you needed in 2 pulls, that's pretty amazing. His BSB will show up again anyways.

Kenlimkenlim likes this.
  12. Yaridovich

Medals:
    True, I'll wait for DU first. Then maybe depending on I get, I might make a single pull on this banner just to see what I get and rolling with it, or just skip it altogether.