Relic Banner: FF2: "In the Face of Tyranny" event (Emperor, Firion) (03rd - 13th May 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, May 3, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Perseus Bow (II) (Maria's Bow): Magma XXXII - Ten earth and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), DEF and MAG +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Earth and Black Magic Double (Dualcasts Black Magic abilities consuming an extra ability use) to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Demon Axe (II) (Guy's Axe): True Strength - Ten earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Earth and Monk Rank Boost (Monk abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Light Robe (II) (Minwu's Robe): Light of Mysidia - Ten holy and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,80 each), MND +50% to the user for 25 seconds, grants White Magic Rank Boost (White Magic abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) and White Magic Double (Dualcasts White Magic abilities consuming an extra ability use) to the user, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped

- Mateus's Malice (II) (Emperor's Rod): Dire Apocalypse - Eight earth and wind magical group attacks (1,73 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, ATK, MAG and RES -50% for 25 seconds, +10MAG when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Meister Rod (II) (Emperor's Rod): Hell's Maw - Eight dark and earth magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Earth and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Heartless Sorrow: Four dark and earth magical single attacks (1,93 each), grants Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Black Crest: Two dark and earth magical single attacks (2,03 each), MAG -50% for 15 seconds
    - Rune-Graven Bow (II) (Maria's Bow): Meteor XVI - Eight earth and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,88 each), grants Haste, Attach Earth and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Break: 3/4/5/6 earth and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00 each) at 624/973/1032 MAG, causes Petrify (5%)
    - Sunfire: Two earth and fire magical group attacks (3,09 each), grants Magic Bargain (MAG +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Gigant Axe (II) (Guy's Axe): Gigantbreak - Six earth and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,97 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Stony Fang: Four earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,14 each), multiplier increases with user's ATK
    - Colossal Strength: Two earth and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,65 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Holy Wand (II) (Minwu's Staff): Holy XVI - Eight holy and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00 each), grants Haste, Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Magic Emblem: Four holy and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,60 each)
    - Light of Relief: Instantly restores HP (105) to an ally
    - Rune Axe (II) (Leon's Axe): Dark Knight's Charge - Eight dark physical single attacks (0,82 each), grants Haste, Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Blood Spoils: One dark physical single attack and heals the user for 20% of the damage dealt
    - Ambition's Price: Two dark physical single attacks (1,03 each), grants Hailstorm (ATK +30%, RES -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

Legend Materia
    - Diamond Armor (II) (Leon's Heavy Armor): Dark Bloom Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Darkness abilities, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor lightning resistance when equipped
    - Maria's Armguards (II) (Maria's Bracer): Dephts of Sorrow Legend Materia - Grants Attach Earth at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Viking Axe (II) (Guy's Axe): Hale and Hearty Legend Materia - PHY attacks deal 20% more damage when equipping an axe, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to earth damage when equipped
    - Staff of the Magi (II) (Minwu's Staff): Seer of Fate Legend Materia -25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10MND when mastered, adds minor resistance to holy damage when equipped
    - Imperial Shell (II) (Emperor's Light Armor): Soul of Rebirth Legend Materia - Restores HP for 100% of the user's maximum HP and grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) when HP fall below 20%, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to earth damage when equipped

Roche, Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    - Godhand (II) (Josef's Fist): Heroic Soul - ATK +50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, grants Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to ice damage with synergy
    - Lightbringer (II) (Firion's Sword): Double Trouble - Ten holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants EX: Loyal Shield (ATK +30%, cast speed x2,00 plus x0,50 for each attack used for the duration of the status, up to x6,50) and Attach Holy to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Trident (II) (Gordon's Spear): A Leader Wakes - Six fire and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,89 each), ATK, MAG and MND -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to all allies, +10ATK when mastered

Overstrike Soul Break
    - Selene Bow (II) (Maria's Bow): Kerplode XXXII - One earth and non-elemental magical single attack, breaks damage cap, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage with synergy

Burst Soul Break
    - Shura Gloves (II) (Josef's Fist): Undaunted Hero - ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste, Attach Ice and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Ice Breaker: Three ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,47 each), six attacks if the user has Unbound Fury (DEF and RES -40%, cast speed x2,00)
    - Man of Snow: Four ice and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,47 each), grants Unbound Fury (DEF and RES -40%, cast speed x2,00) to the user for 25 seconds
    - Sun Blade (II) (Firion's Sword): Weaponsmaster - Instant four holy and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (1,46 each), grants Magical Blink 1 (Evades the next non-PHY, non-NIN attack that deals magical, fractional or missing HP damage) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to holy damage when equipped
    - Chain Strike: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 holy and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,52 each) scaling with uses
    - Chain Launch: Four holy and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,42 each), grants Cast Speed *999 to the user for 1 turn
    - Radiant Lance (II) (Gordon's Spear): Egil's Blaze - Six fire and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,99 each), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Royal Resolve: One physical single attack, ATK - 40% for 15 seconds
    - Survivor's Will: One physical single attack, DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    - Abel's Lance (II) (Ricard's Spear): Pride of Deist - Eight wind and non-elemental physical single ranged jump attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Dragoon Bloodwind: Two wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,98 each), grants No Air Time 2 (Changes the air time of Jump attacks to 0.01 seconds, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Wyvern's Grace: Four wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,47 each), grants Dragoon +9% Boost 3 (Dragoon abilities deal 9% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Wild Rose (II) (Scott's Sword): Scathing Sun - Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Mark of Destruction: Three fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,56 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Fiery Vanguard: Two fire and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,65 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

Legend Materia
    - Aegis Shield (II) (Josef's Shield): Man of Virtue Legend Materia - Grants Attach Ice at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to Confuse, KO and Stun when equipped
    - Mythril Shield (II) (Firion's Shield): Untarnished Honor Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Combat abilities, +10ATK when mastered
    - Diamond Shield (II) (Gordon's Shield): Kashuan Heir Legend Materia - Increases the duration of stat debuffs by 30%, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to lightning damage when equipped
    - Ricard's Gauntlets (II) (Ricard's Bracer): Windslice Wyvern Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to wind damage when equipped
    - Demon Shield (II) (Scott's Shield): Unspoken Love Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to fire damage when equipped

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  3. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    5 dupes on banner 2. Firion LMR would be great for his BSB, but definitely not worth pulling.

Banner 1 however... I was kinda hoping for Minwu USB1, but this banner seems to actually be pretty damn good in preparation for the future Dark Magicite 5*. Plus dat Maria USB :Cactuar: kinda considering pulling on banner 1.

4. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Minwu USB and Maria USB are the big winners here. There are a lot of white/holy magic SB coming in the next several months. Maria USB recurs in Sept with the fest along with her ASB, Rinoa brave USB (I just call it BRV), and Red 13 CSB. I'm just going to hold out for that. If I really want Minwu I think I'll pick it for the USB select, though I'd be hard pressed to take that over OK mUSB.

5. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Do you have any idea if Minwu LMR gets reissued as well?

I am considering the possibility of perhaps taking a shot here for the USBs+LMRs but, as you've already mentioned, Maria USB and Minwu USB will get reissued soon.

6. Starkiller

Medals:
    No, but can grab with the "pick your LMR" banner during the fests. Also, my 100-gem was Maria USB. I now have all of her relics between the BSB/OSB picks from last fest and this massive stroke of luck. Makes up for the zero rainbows in all the revival banners and recent banners!

Whiteadder and Yaridovich like this.
  7. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Kinda wanting to save the pick-your-LMR for TGCid in case I don't get his... Might try a pull here. Not sure, kinda wanted to save for later too.

8. Aeveras

Aeveras Member

Maria USB looks to be functionally the same as Vivi USB, although with enearth instead of enfire.

So it's really really good?

I don't think she has trance in her dive tho? So potentially not as insane overall, depending.

9. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    HgJu
    Thanks Rng :D
    Screenshot_20180504-102026-432x768.png
    I have her Osb and it's an earth+ bracer! :D

10. Starkiller

Medals:
    No trance, but in terms of raw damage output, it's king for earth mages for now. Vivi is infinitely better because of his trance and LMRs which give him a boost to damage along with an additional 50% chance to double cast BM if I recall. He's a frightening monster and I love him. Maria unfortunately isn't worth diving unless you really want/need that 10-19% earth boost.

11. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    The more I look at banner 1, the more I like it. Yes, Leon's BSB is terrible. Really bad. It's an enDark + Hailstorm with some hits attached to it, but you never want to use the command 1. Otherwise, what I see is two dualcast LMRs, an enelement LMR, and a trance LMR. All good stuff. I see five +earth relics. I see a +holy armor and +holy mind weapon. I see Emperor deciding to get in on the earth caster game to backup Maria.

I see a good banner. If you need earth and/or FFII synergy, I'd consider pulling.

I lack both, so I did.

[​IMG]

No +earth relics, the worst USB on the banner, and the worst item on the baner. Two dual cast LMRs, four new items, and a holy resist rod for magicite.
    :Shantotto:

Yaridovich, fedeMDP and Luxord like this.
  12. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    I'm tired of these 1/11 pulls...

IMG_0482.JPG

I had only 2 dupes in this banner. At least this is new, and is earth+ for Bartz or Earth Orlandeau

:Nice::Thanks:

Luxord likes this.
  13. Yaridovich

Medals:
    d10d23d6-267b-42c1-8379-e62b3b646b4c.jpg

Both dualcasts in a single pull? Hell yes, good enough for me.

Luxord likes this.
  14. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    HgJu
    This banner is really tempting me: very good relics and I'm an emperor fanboy but I still have 0 relics for him.
    I have 230 mythril atm and my earth and dark teams are quite strong. I don't know what to do :Ded:
    Why did I chase Yuffie's usb2 (and failed), why?:Fusoya::Fusoya:

15. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

100 gems draw

Luxord likes this.
  16. Aeveras

Aeveras Member

Decided to do a single pull on banner 1.
    1/11 - Leon LMR. The only dupe I had on the entire banner.
    Did a rage pull.
    3/11 - Maria USB, Guy USB, Minwu LMR.
    Now that's more like it! The big prize I wanted.

Yaridovich and Luxord like this.
  17. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Hah, happened something similar to me on the OK god banner. First pull was 1/11 CoD USB, which was nice but far from what I wanted, so I tried again. Second pull was 4/11 with the whole OK triad (PUSB+MUSB+LMR) and Ingus BSB2.

Hibernis likes this.