Relic Banner: FF3: "The Light Within" event (Arc, Ingus) (17th - 27th May 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, May 16, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Ultra Soul Break

- Seraphim Mace (III) (Arc's Staff): Water's Grace - Ten holy and water magical single attacks (1,80 each), RES and MND +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Holy and Dia Splash Follow-Up (Casts Dia Splash (Instant 2/3/4/5/6 holy, water and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,63 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after using a Holy attack) to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Giant's Axe (III) (Ingus's Axe): Gaian Promise - Ten earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), ATK and DEF +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Earth and Titan Strike Follow-Up (Casts Titan Strike (Instant 4/5/6 earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,34 each) at 798/2736 DEF, 100% hit rate) after using a Knight ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Prism Rod (III) (Aria's Rod): Seaborne Encounter - Instantly restores HP (85), grants Fire Stoneskin: 100% (Reduces Fire damage taken to 0, up to an amount equal to 100% of the character's maximum HP) and High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds), +10MND when mastered
    - Onion Blade (III) (Onion Knight's Sword): Forbidden Power - Grants Haste and Critical Chance 50% (Critical chance =50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants EX: Ninja (ATK +30%, cast speed x1,30 plus x0,30 for each attack used for the duration of the status, up to x3,40) to the user, +10ATK when mastered

Burst Soul Break
    - Wizard Rod (III) (Arc's Rod): Break of Valor - Eight holy and water magical single attacks (2,00 each), grants Haste, Attach Holy and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Dia Deluge: Four holy and water magical single attacks (2,60 each)
    - Dia Cure: Restores HP (105) to an ally, MND +30% for 25 seconds
    - Crystal Shield (III) (Ingus's Shield): Faith Escutcheon - Eight earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,84 each), grants Earth Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Earth damage) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds minor resistance to Petrify when equipped
    - Titan Drive: Three earth and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,65 each), grants Knight +15% Boost 3 (Knight abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Aegis Form: ATK and DEF +50% for 20 seconds
    - Nirvana (III) (Aria's Staff): Maiden of Water - Restores HP (85) and grants Minor Resist Fire (Fire Resistance +10%, cumulable) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Clarion Prayer: Restores HP (80) and grants High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to an ally
    - Fleeting Wish: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Onion Gauntlets (III) (Onion Knight's Bracer): Vessel of Fate - Grants Haste, ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Burst Mode to the user, +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered, adds minor resistance to Blind when equipped
    - Extra Slice: Four physical single attacks (0,47 each), grants Instant Physical Attacks 1 (Cast speed x9999999 for PHY or NAT attacks that deal physical damage, lasts for 1 turn) to the user
    - Swiftspell: Four magical single attacks (2,25 each), grants Instant Magical Attacks 1 (Cast speed x9999999 for BLK, WHT, BLU, SUM or NAT attacks that deal magical damage, lasts for 1 turn) to the user
    - Gungnir (III) (Luneth's Spear): Eternal Wind - Eight wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,78 each), causes Stun (100%), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Pummeling Gale: Four wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,49 each), causes Stun (9%)
    - Roaring Winds: Two wind and non-elemental physical group ranged attacks (0,65 each), grants Hailstorm (ATK +30%, RES -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

Legend Materia
    - Lamia's Tiara (III) (Aria's Hat): Duty First Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities, +10MND when mastered
    - Lordly Robes (III) (Arc's Robe): Bookworm Legend Materia - MND +1% for each hit dealt with White Magic abilities, up to +25%, +10MND when mastered
    - Genji Armor (III) (Ingus's Heavy Armor): Resolute Warrior Legend Materia - Grants Attach Earth at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Onion Cape (III) (Onion Knight's Light Armor): Nom de Guerre Legend Materia - Grants Instant Cast 2 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 2 turns) at the beginning of the battle, +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered
    - Blessed Hammer (III) (Luneth's Hammer): Orphan of Ur Legend Materia - Grants Attach Wind at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Luxord and Starkiller like this.
  2. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Assuming you have none of these relics, objectively this is a pretty good banner with the exception of Arc's BSB2 and LMR. Note that as long as you don't need a healer relic to go off in a battle, Arc's USB is really nice. The follow up should activate even with him healing people. I say this because when Rem heals someone in my party, her LMR occasionally goes off and a fireball nails the enemy. It's actually kind of hilarious. I hope my 100 gem nets me something nice!

Hibernis and Yaridovich like this.
  3. Moridraug

Moridraug Absolute Warlord

I wanted to drop x11 here in hopes of OK pUSB or LMR, or literally any Ingus/Arc stuff, but we're about to have wind boost banner dropped on us, and my wind team is technically non-existent, aside from Tuna USB2.

4. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    6 dupes here. There's some interesting stuff but I'll likely skip and save for future banners.

Aria's USB seems like it'd be ridiculously helpful against Fire magicites with that 100% Fire Stoneskin.

5. Wolf

Wolf Ghost Member Supremacy Realm: Tactics

Full Legend Characters:
    Ramza / Yuffie / Orlandeau / Onion Knight / Luneth / Squall / Galuf / Tyro / Mog / Faris / Cloud / Eiko / Y' shtola / Lighting / Rinoa / Garland / Terra
  6. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    55C7ECB0-5101-4D63-BFAB-C4D5B885545E.jpeg 1/11... Did I say yet I'm sick of these 1/11 pulls? :Gimme Presents :

At least USB and not dupe
    :Nice::Thanks:

7. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    @Wolf you sir have insane luck. grats! Ingus's USB is top tier earth damage.

Yaridovich likes this.
  8. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    Aria is still silly. Right, now that I have that out of the way...

Arc continues his evolution into white mage water magic murder wizard. Those ranked chasers on USBs really do add up quickly. The self mind buff is appreciated for damage, or even if you have him healing. I like that his damage dealing burst doesn't completely abandon healing, but can also buff his mind if you are having him be the heavy hitter on the team. If anything, I wish one of these would have been enWater instead of enHoly.

Ingus can do anything earth team related. Chain? He can do that. Tank? Sure. Spam Earth Bringer for truck loads of damage with even more trucks chases them? Absolutly. Stack all of the self buffs that have unique IDs? Yeah, he studies with Ayame. When earth chain 2.0 comes out, he can even go from chain user to chain builder with his BSB2. Yeah, Ingus is in a good place right now as one of the top earth characters in the game.

Onion is Onion. Everything here is good. Or I should say that his BSB is good, and his pUSB & LMR are game defining relics.

It is weird seeing a FFIII banner where Luneth is the runner up character. Still, you have a spear with native +wind on it with a good enough burst mode, and an auto enAero LMR. Those are both good things to have for Luneth.

At first, I didn't like this banner. When I realized I had only two dupes, both Onions, I looked closer and found a lot to like. Sure, Aria's kit is so specialized I would be angry if I got her relics a year ago. Now I have plenty of white mages to choose from, so a little specialization in the tool chest is appreciated. Just drag Aria out when Rubicant shows his head or something. Everyone else has decent to good to overpowered gear on the banner. This isn't a god banner, but I wouldn't fault anyone for pulling if they need realm synergy, or are gunning for Onion gear.

Luxord, fedeMDP and Yaridovich like this.
  9. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Characters:
    Could have been better.
    But this was too good acool banner.
    Yet I only managed Aria BSB and Arc LMR.

Luxord and Yaridovich like this.