Relic Banner: FF5: "For Love of Peace" event (Krile) (18th Oct - 02nd Nov 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Beastmaster's Guise (V) (Krile's Light Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Raging Hellfire - Twenty fire magical single attacks (1,82 each), followed by one fire magical single attack (26,50) capped at 99999

<> Man-Eater (V) (Bartz's Dagger; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Crystalline Focus - Three earth, fire, water and wind physical single attacks (8,00 each), breaks damage cap

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Queen's Whip (V) (Krile’s Whip; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Kindred Flame - Ten fire magical single attacks (1,73 each), grants Attach Fire, Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave mode: Focused Fire
    0: One fire magical single attack (7,92)
    1: One fire magical single attack (12,00) capped at 99999
    2: One fire magical single attack (20,80) capped at 99999
    3: One fire magical single attack (35,00) capped at 99999

<> Godhand (V) (Galuf's Fist; +10ATK when mastered):
    Heart and Soul - Ten single attacks (0,71 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, grants ATK and RES +30%, Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) and Earth Quick Cycle (Grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) after using a Earth attack) to the user

<> Santalum Robe (V) (Exdeath's Heavy Armor; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Delta Hole - Ten dark magical random attacks (1,64 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) and Brave Mode to the user

Brave mode: Delta Blaster
    0: One dark magical single attack (7,92)
    1: One dark magical single attack (12,00) capped at 99999
    2: One dark magical single attack (20,80) capped at 99999
    3: One dark magical single attack (35,00) capped at 99999

Burst Soul Break
    <> Black Robe (V) (Krile's Robe; +10MAG when mastered):
    Brimstone - Eight fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,88 each), causes Imperil Fire 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Deterioration: Four fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,00 each)
    -> Ascension: Two fire and non-elemental magical group attacks (3,09 each), grants Magic Bargain (MAG +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

<> Murasame (V) (Galuf's Katana; +10ATK when mastered):
    Renewed Vigor - Eight earth and fire physical single attacks (0,83 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Shattering Fist: Four earth and fire physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    -> Restless Spirit: Two earth and fire physical single attacks (0,54 each), grants Dance of Carnage (Critical chance =50%) to the user for 15 seconds

Glint Soul Break
    <> Dragon Whisker (V) (Krile's Whip; +10MAG when mastered):
    Boundless Love - Instantly grants Attach Fire Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Fire, up to Attach Fire 3), Attach Fire and High Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x3,00, lasts for 2 turn)

<> Bartz's Bracers (V) (Bartz's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Master Spellblade - Instantly grants Spellblade High Quick Cast (Cast speed x3,00 for Spellblade abilities) and Spellblade Rank Boost (Spellblade abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5

Legend Materia
    <> Golden Shield+ (V) (Bartz's Shield; +10ATK when mastered):
    Hereditary Skill Legend Materia - Spellblade abilities deal 25% more damage when equipping a sword

<> Lambent Hat (V) (Galuf's Hat, +10ATK when mastered):
    Regal Nature Legend Materia - Grants Attach Earth at the beginning of the battle

<> Krile's Dress (V) (Krile's Light Armor, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Unbridled Enthusiasm Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle

<> Cat-Ear Hood (V) (Krile's Hat; +10MAG when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    A Granddaughter's Drive Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Fire damage

<> Exdeath's Visage (V) (Exdeath's Helm; +10MAG when mastered; adds minor resistance to dark damage when equipped):
    Born of Evil Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  2. Zodiac

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    <> Zwill Crossblade (V) (Bartz's Dagger; +10ATK when mastered):
    Crystals' Chosen - Ten earth, fire, water and wind physical single attacks (0,69 each), grants EX: Power of the Crystals (Spellblade damage +30/35/40/45/50/55/60/65/70% after 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8 Wind, Water, Fire or Earth attacks, casts Last Spellblade (One single attack for 35% of the damage dealt with Spellblade abilities during the status, breaks damage cap) when removed) to the user

<> Ama-no-Murakumo (V) (Gilgamesh's Katana, +10ATK when mastered):
    No Justice - Ten fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Fire and EX: No Discussion (ATK +30%, casts Strongest Swordplay (Randomly deals one (25%), four (25%), six (25%) or ten (25%) fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,37 each), 100% hit rate) after using a Samurai ability) to the user

<> Healing Rod (V) (Lenna’s Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Tycoon Princess - Restores HP (85), grants Stoneskin: 30% (Reduces damage taken to 0, up to an amount of damage equal to 30% of the character's maximum HP) and Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) to all allies

Chain Soul Break
    <> Gilgamesh's Guise (V) (Gilgamesh's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Historic Splendor - Activates Fire Chain (max 150, field +50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

<> Triton Hammer (V) (Galuf's Hammer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Immortal Soul - Activates Earth Chain (max 150, field +50%), ATK +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

Burst Soul Break
    <> Bartz's Guise (V) (Bartz's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to fire damage when equipped):
    Call of the Flame - Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user

-> Spellblade Blaze: Four fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    -> Crimson Instinct: Three fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,56 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user

<> Art of War (V) (Gilgamesh's Katana; +10ATK when mastered):
    Gilgamesh Scorching Time - Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user

-> Kindred Soul: Grants Retaliate (Can't be hit by PHY attacks, counters PHY attacks with Attack) and Countrymen. If user has Countrymen, grants Instant Cast 3 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 3 turn), removes Countrymen
    -> Cross Slash: Four fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,52 each). If user has Countrymen, Five fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,52 each)

<> Nirvana (V) (Lenna’s Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Phoenix of Tycoon - Restores HP (55) and grants Reraise: 40% to all allies, RES and MND +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Royal Judgment: Four holy magical single attacks (2,63 each), MND +15% to the user for 25 seconds
    -> Tycoon's Gift: Restores HP (25) to all allies

<> Perseus Bow (V) (Faris's Bow; +10ATK when mastered):
    Landlubber Lambast - Instant eight fire and wind physical single ranged attacks (0,65 each), ATK and DEF -50% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Pirate's Bomb: Two fire and wind physical single ranged attacks (1,10 each), ATK -40% for 15 seconds
    -> Pirate's Cannon: Two fire and wind physical single ranged attacks (1,10 each), DEF -40% for 15 seconds

Legend Materia
    <> Maximillian (V) (Bartz's Heavy Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Fragments of Grace Legend Materia - 10% chance to dualcast Spellblade abilities twice

<> Golden Armor (V) (Gilgamesh's Heavy Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Hero's Kindness Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Samurai abilities

<> Laurel Crown (V) (Lenna's Hat; +10MND when mastered):
    Impartial Kindness Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast an ability (WHT: group, restores HP (25)) after using a White Magic ability

<> Kenpogi (V) (Galuf's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Priceless Experience Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Monk abilities

<> Faris's Epaulet (V) (Faris's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage when equipped):
    Warrior Princess Legend Materia - Increases damage dealt by 3/6/9/12/20% if 1/2/3/4/5 of the target's stats are lowered

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  3. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    @Zodiac Banner 2 is wrong. It should be Galuf's Triton Hammer with Immortal Soul (CSB) instead of his USB1. I will say that banner 2 is a make or break banner for me and this game. If I can't get Galuf's CSB....I dunno, not sure I'll want to continue playing. The game has gotten to the point where even if you whale, you can't get what you want, which is really bad. It's also become so difficult that not having things like a chain effectively cripple your effectiveness in high-end content. I guess I'll cross my fingers...

Zodiac likes this.
  4. Zodiac

:eek: Oops... Got it mixed up somehow... Amended with the correct information... Thanks for the heads up...

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  5. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    Two chains, Bartz USB2, and Lenna’s SBs. Banner 2 is definitely a very attractive proposition for not just V Torment, but also Quetzalcoatl/Mateus.

While Vincent is the superior Fire Chain 2.0 user, a gen 2 chain is still a gen 2 chain.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    cactusJed and Luxord like this.
  6. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Looks like I'll be sticking around, lady luck finally decided to bless me with her grace.

First pull: 1/11 - Galuf CSB
    Second pull: 3/11 - Gil CSB, Gil LMR, and Bartz USB2 (dupe)

Would have been a complete coup if that was Gil's USB2 instead of Bartz's, but shit I'll take this! Feels good. I also did a pull on the FF13-1 banner after this and the luck continued...I'll post there with the results.

Deuce, Luxord and fedeMDP like this.
  7. fedeMDP

fedeMDP Absolute Warlord

Friend Code:
    Qs9y
    I did one pull since there’s two chains 2.0 on banner 2. I already had Krile’s mag-fire chain and Red’s mag-earth chain, so either one will contribute for the magicite 5* teams

4E5677E2-65E8-42F2-A4F9-D0FFC440F027.jpeg

Wow! Been a long time since I’ve seen that many shiny orbs. And all new SBs! And good elemental gear also

:incredible::nice::thanks::praise rng:

8. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    If FFV banners have taught me one thing over the years, it’s that no matter what I want, be it nice Buttz relics, Krille, CSB, etc. there’s only one thing Ill ever get. Faris dupes. I’ve saved and pulled I think most times Bartz’ usbs have been available. For all that time I have bartz earth BSB, Krille bsb1, Lenna bsb1, and a complete Faris, only missing her USB2. I have no other BSB+ relics in FFV. All of the non-Faris relics came from fests or luckies too. All this exposition leads me to my pull:
    1/11 Faris BSB (dupe)

Lounas, cactusJed and Deuce like this.
  9. cactusJed

cactusJed Absolute Warlord I am a Cactus

Friend Code:
    XRef
    Full Legend Characters:
    Today is a good day. First in a long while.

Galuf CSB
    Gilg BSB.

Ahhhhh, feels good.

Lounas, Luxord, Deuce and 1 other person like this.
  10. Kenlimkenlim

Kenlimkenlim Official RKF Stat Lord TOTS Warrior PS1 Protagonist Supremacy Element: Bio Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    97yP
    2/11: Galuf CSB, Gilgamesh LMR. Not bad at all!

Luxord, Lounas and Starkiller like this.
  11. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Did another pull, my heart sunk a little when I didn’t see any disco so I thought, at very least give me Bartz LMR. Thank goodness [​IMG]

Luxord and Starkiller like this.