Relic Banner: FF5: "Warriors of Dawn: Enduring Bonds" event (Kelger, Xezat) (15th Mar-04th Apr 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    - Falchion (V) (Dorgann's Sword): Brotherhood of the Dawn - Ten earth and wind physical single attacks (0,71 each), DEF +100% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Earth and Sandstorm Follow-Up (Casts Sandstorm (instant 2/3/4/5/6 earth, wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,34 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability, 100% hit rate) after using a Knight ability) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Xezat’s Blade (V) (Xezat’s Sword): Spellstrike Rimebolt - Ten ice and lightning physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn), Attach Ice and Spellblade Rank Boost (Spellblade abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Kelger’s Blade (V) (Kelger’s Sword): Lupine Attack - Ten earth and wind physical single attacks (0,71 each), grants Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage), Ninja Rank Boost (Ninja abilities deal 5/10/15/20/30% more damage at ability rank 1/2/3/4/5) and Lupine Follow-Up (Casts Lupine Follow-Up (instant 4/6/8 earth, wind and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,32 each) if the user has Physical Blink 0/1/2 (Evades the next 1/2 PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage), 100% hit rate) after using a Earth attack) to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Platinum Hammer (V) (Galuf's Hammer): Martial Might - Grant Haste, ATK and MAG +30% to all allies, grants Attach Earth to the user, +10ATK when mastered

- Avenger (V) (Kelger's Sword): Sonic Swiftness - Eight earth and wind physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Earth and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered

- Lupine Claw: Four earth and wind physical single attacks (0,47 each)
    - Lupine Footwork: Two earth and wind physical single attacks (0,75 each), grants Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to the user
    - Murasame (V) (Galuf's Katana): Renewed Vigor - Eight earth and fire physical single attacks (0,83 each), causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Crushing Fist: Four earth and fire physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Rising Spirit: Two earth and fire physical single attacks (0,54 each), grants Dance of Carnage (Critical chance =50%) to the user for 15 seconds
    - Xezat's Helm (V) (Xezat's Helmet): Spellstorm Frostclash - Eight ice and lightning physical random attacks (0,79 each), causes Imperil Ice 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Blade of Echoing Ice: Three ice and lightning physical single ranged attacks (0,56 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Freezing Lightning: Two ice and lightning physical group ranged attacks (0,65 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Dorgann's Redoubt (V) (Dorgann's Heavy Armor): Uncharted Lands - Causes Imperil Earth 20% for 25 seconds, ATK and DEF +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to earth damage when equipped
    - Protector's Vow: Four single attacks (0,49 each), grants Knight +15% Boost 2 (Knight abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 2 turns) to the user
    - Blades of Sand: Three single attacks (0,47 each), grants Meikyo Shisui (ATK and RES +30%) to the user for 20 seconds
    - Kelger's Guise (V) (Kelger's Heavy Armor): Lupine Howl - Instant restores HP for 40% of the target's maximum HP and grants Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to all allies, +10ATK when mastered
    - Defender (V) (Xezat's Sword): Spellword Iceshock - Six ice and lightning physical single attacks (1,32 each), smart ether 1 to all allies, +10ATK when mastered

- Xezat's Gauntlets (V) (Xezat's Bracer): Head of the Fleet Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Spellblade abilities, +10ATK when mastered
    - Kelger's Cloak (V) (Kelger's Light Armor): Nimble Werewolf Legend Materia – 25% chance to grant Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to the user after using a Ninja ability, +10ATK when mastered
    - Bastard Sword (V) (Dorgann's Sword): Wandering Adventurer Legend Materia - Grants Attach Earth at the beginning of the battle, +10ATK when mastered
    - Kenpogi (V) (Galuf's Light Armor): Priceless Experience Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Monk abilities, +10ATK when mastered

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Dragoon, Starkiller, Roche and 2 others like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    - Sleipnir Tail (V) (Krile's Whip): Cleansing - Ten fire and non-elemental magical single attacks (1,70 each), MAG and RES +30% to the user for 25 seconds, grants Attach Fire and Flame Dance Follow-Up (Casts Flame Dance (instant 2/3/4/5/6 fire and non-elemental magical single attacks 1,42 each) at rank 1/2/3/4/5 of the triggering ability) after dealing damage with a Fire attack) to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Whale Whisker (V) (Exdeath's Rod): Neo Grand Cross - Six dark and non-elemental magical group attacks (2,32 each), MAG and MND +30% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Grand Cross (Taunts single-target BLK and WHT attacks, absorbs BLK and WHT attacks to restore 1 consumed ability use) to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to dark damage with synergy
    - Apocalypse (V) (Bartz's Sword): Hand of the Crystals - One earth, fire, water and wind physical single ranged attack, breaks damage cap, +10ATK when mastered
    - Stardust Rod (V) (Krile's Rod): Meteoric Assault - One fire and non-elemental magical attack, breaks damage cap, damage increases with Fire attacks used, +10MAG when mastered

- Bartz's Guise (V) (Bartz's Light Armor): Call of the Flame - Eight fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Fire and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered

- Flaming Spellblade: Four fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Crimson Slash: Three fire and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,56 each), grants Spellblade +15% Boost 3 (Spellblade abilities deal 15% more damage, lasts for 3 turns) to the user
    - Rune Staff (V) (Lenna's Staff): Tender Mercy - Restores HP (85) and grants Minor Resist Ice (Ice Resistance +10%, cumulable) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MND when mastered
    - Tycoon's Mark: Instant restores HP (80) to an ally, MND +30% for 25 seconds
    - Care for Life: Restores HP (25) to all allies
    - Sledgehammer (V) (Galuf’s Hammer): Sweet Sorrow - Six fire and earth physical single attacks (1,27 each), causes Imperil Fire 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered
    - Leeching Blow: Four fire and earth physical single attacks (0,47 each), restores HP to the lowest HP% ally for 25% of their maximum HP
    - Feast of Souls: Two fire and earth physical group attacks (0,67 each), restores HP to the lowest HP% ally for 30% of their maximum HP
    - Mimic's Rod (V) (Gogo's Rod): Deep Aqua Breath - Six water and non-elemental magical group attacks (1,99 each), grants Haste, Attach Water and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered, adds small boost to water damage when equipped
    - Way of the Mimic: Casts the last ability used by an ally (default: single, 1,50 physical), cast time -0,15 for each previous use
    - Infamous Waterworks: Four water and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,24 each)
    - Grand Helm (V) (Bartz's Helmet): Woken Water - Eight water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Water and Burst Mode to the user, +10ATK when mastered, adds small boost to water damage with synergy
    - Smash Dive: One physical single attack, ATK -40% for 20 seconds, ATK +50% to the user for 20 seconds
    - Spellblade Torrent: Four water and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,54 each)
    - Demon's Rod (V) (Exdeath's Rod): Neo Black Hole - Six dark and non-elemental magical group attacks (1,99 each), causes Imperil Dark 20% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user, +10MAG when mastered
    - Black Ray: Four dark and non-elemental magical single attacks (2,04 each), 2,86 multiplier if the user has any Doom
    - Black Storm: One dark and non-elemental magical attacks, minimum damage 800, causes Light Doom: 45 (HP = 0 after a 45 seconds timer, can't be overwritten, can't overwrite other timers) to the user, MAG +30% to the user for 50 seconds
    - Laurel Crown (V) (Lenna's Hat): Impartial Kindness Legend Materia - 25% chance to cast an ability (WHT: group, restores HP (25)) after using a White Magic ability, +10MND when mastered
    - Krile's Dress (V) (Krile's Light Armor): Unbridled Enthusiasm Legend Materia - Grants Attach Fire at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered
    - Maximillian (V) (Bartz's Heavy Armor): Fragments of Grace Legend Materia - 10% chance to dualcast Spellblade abilities twice, +10ATK when mastered
    - Exdeath's Visage (V) (Exdeath's Helm) : Born of Evil Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle, +10MAG when mastered, adds minor dark resistance when equipped

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Dragoon, Starkiller, Roche and 2 others like this.
  3. Yaridovich

Yaridovich Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    And Bartz AT LAST gets his EnFire!

Banner 2 is easy skip for me, as much as I'd love to get Exdeath's USB and maybe complete my Bartz with his BSB4 too. Too many dupes, not enough interesting stuff besides those two.

Banner 1 is tempting... But I think I'm gonna pass. I already chased too much recently on the KH banner and, between Sora, Squall and Bartz, I'm not lacking strong spellbladers. And I'm not really lacking strong ninjas too between Edge, Shadow and Yuffie.

So I think I'm gonna skip, with 3rd anniversary knocking on our doors and all.

4. AK-Exodus

AK-Exodus Absolute Warlord Inquisitor

Medals:
    It's about the earth & ice element boost equipment. Good luck finding a banner with as much of it in the future!

Hibernis and Yaridovich like this.
  5. Yaridovich

Medals:
    If there is any native +Ice stuff I might consider it, otherwise I think I'm good.

6. AK-Exodus

Medals:
    It sure does.

Dorgann's Falchion (6* Sword w/ Earth boost; 180 ATK)
    Xezat's Blade (6* Sword w/ Ice boost; 180 ATK)
    Kelger's Blade (6* Sword w/ Earth boost; 180 ATK / 94 MAG)
    Galuf's Platinum Hammer (6* Hammer w/ Earth boost; 174 ATK)
    Xezat's Helm (Helm w/ Ice boost; 17 ATK / 119 DEF / 106 RES)
    Dorgann's Redoubt (Heavy Armor w/ Earth boost; 17 ATK / 141 DEF / 96 RES)
    Xezat's Gauntlets (Bracer w/ Ice boost; 34 ATK / 98 DEF / 18 MAG / 94 RES / 18 MND)
    Kelger's Cloak (Light Armor w/ Earth boost; 17 ATK / 118 DEF / 118 RES)
    Kelger's Guise (Heavy Armor w/ Earth boost; 17 ATK / 145 DEF / 98 RES)

Dragoon, Deuce and Yaridovich like this.
  7. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Ooooh that changes the situation for me. Might give it a try just for the Ice boost.

8. Aeveras

Aeveras Active Member

That is a lot of elemental boost, and more boost armor/weapons is something I really need to up my magicite game. I might need to drop a pull on this.

Deuce likes this.
  9. AK-Exodus

Medals:
    I think there'd be very few people who wouldn't benefit from drawing on the banner for boost.

10. Aeveras

Aeveras Active Member

I will see how the anniversary goes. If I still have the resources (unlikely) once it's over, I'll drop a pull on it.

11. mageofthesands

mageofthesands Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    YNvY
    0 dupes. Weak FF5 synergy. Elemental boost gear. Weak earth game.

Yeah, I'm pulling. I'm super strong on spellblades, but not earth stuff.

12. Aeveras

Aeveras Active Member

100 gem, a disco!!!
    Galuf USB, dupe. One or two dupes I have on the entire banner.
    At least its a +earth hammer. Not a ton of people can use hammers, but I won't combine it yet in case I see a situation where I could use two +earth hammers.

Luxord, Dragoon and Deuce like this.
  13. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    I didn't know anything about this banner so when I read the relics descriptions I was surprised at their quality (mostly for elemental boosts).
    I went yolo, man. Even with Fest around the corner. I spent 100 mythril and got:

3/11: Galuf USB, BSB2 x2
    3/11: Dorgan USB, Xezat SSB, Kelgar SSB

So I got 3 items with +earth and I'm left with 45 mythril. No regrets.

I'm still hoping I can get at least 100 mythril by the fest...

(That also means no more pulls on Parade Banners)

Zodiac, Luxord, Dragoon and 2 others like this.
  14. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    The big FF5 banner is finally here! Let's roll!

100-gem: Galuf USB - literally the worst item on the banner and almost one of the worst USB ever. Virtually no one can use a hammer and also use earth skills. That being said, it's hammer time!
    Pull 1: 2/11 - Xezat LMR and Dorgann USB!
    Pull 2: 2/11 - Kelger BSB and Dorgann BSB (dupe)
    Pull 3: 1/11 - Galuf BSB2
    Pull 4: 4/11 - Xezat USB, Kelger USB + BSB, Dorgann BSB

Was feeling good about that pull, so I did another!

Pull 5: Kelger USB x 2, Galuf BSB2, Kelger BSB

Feels good to have an 8-star +earth weapon and finally, FINALLY a +ice weapon on a 6-star base. Victory!

Zodiac, majicalways, Luxord and 3 others like this.
  15. Yaridovich

Medals:
    Apparently this is not the day when I'll have an actual +Ice sword.

This banner was dupe festival for me. And I only had 1 dupe to begin with. My top prizes here were Galuf USB+LMR and a 8* Xezat helmet. :Ded:

Deuce, Dragoon and Luxord like this.
  16. Maverickbcp

Maverickbcp Active Member

My 100 gem drought ends. I'll take it.

Screenshot_20180315-214143-360x640.png

17. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

The more I look at this banner the more I am convinced that is a very good banner. I have 0 dupes, it has tons of ice and earth boost relics (of which I have 0) and I have a chance to.obtain something for an earth ninja :D
    I'll see what anniversary banners will look like, but I'll definitely do at least one pull :)

fedeMDP and Deuce like this.
  18. Hibernis

Hibernis Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Ice Defier of Fate

Friend Code:
    KmLH
    Is it possible we'll get to know what Fest banners will be before this banner here vanishes? It should end on day 24 and the Fest may start on the monday after, day 26 right?
    It's just that even though I got some decent relics from my 2 pulls, I'm tempted to try more cuz my ice and earth game could use some improvements...

19. AK-Exodus

Medals:
    This event runs into April, so no worries.

Hibernis likes this.
  20. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    We will get news on the banners next week on either Monday or Tuesday.

Hibernis likes this.