Relic Banner: FF7: "The Planet Trembles" event (Sephiroth) (16th Aug - 01st Sep 2018)

Discussion in 'Dungeons & Events' started by Zodiac, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 1:
    Arcane Overstrike Soul Break
    <> Cetra Blade (VII) (Sephiroth's Katana; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Setting Sun - Twenty dark physical single attacks (0,55 each), followed by one dark physical single attack (8,00) that breaks damage cap

Chain Soul Break
    <> Riot Gun (VII) (Vincent's Gun; +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered):
    Cerberus Soul - Activates Fire Chain (max 150, field +50%), MAG +50% for 25 seconds to all allies

Ultra Soul Break
    <> Executioner (VII) (Sephiroth's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Zanshin - Fifteen dark physical single ranged attacks (0,48 each), grants Attach Dark, Critical Chance 50% for 25 seconds and EX: Legendary SOLDIER (Grants Dark +30% Boost 1 (Dark attacks deal 30% more damage, lasts for 1 turn) after using two Dark attacks, allows PHY Dark attacks to break the damage cap) for 15 seconds to the user

<> Force Stealer (VII) (Cloud's Sword; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to wind damage with synergy):
    Ultra Cross Slash - Five dark and wind physical single attacks (1,50 each), grants EX: Soldier (Increases physical damage dealt by 30%, allows PHY attacks that deal physical, missing HP, fixed or fractional damage to break the damage cap) and Cross Slash (Critical chance =100%) to the user

Burst Soul Break
    <> Peacemaker (VII) (Vincent's Gun; +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered):
    Flame Penalty - Eight fire and non-elemental physical or magical single ranged attacks (0,83 or 1,88 each), grants Fire Radiant Shield: 75% (Returns 75% of the damage taken to the attacker as Fire damage) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Chaos Rimfire: Four fire and non-elemental physical or magical single ranged attacks (0,67 or 2,63 each)
    -> Hetero Slug: Three fire and non-elemental physical or magical single ranged attacks (0,66 or 2,65 each), grants Quick Cast 2 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 2 turns) to the user

<> Angeal's Gloves (VII) (Angeal's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Unleashed Wrath - Eight holy and wind physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Critical Chance 50% to all allies for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> End of Gluttony: Grants White One-Winged Angel (Affects certain Burst Commands, removed if the user hasn't Burst Mode) and Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns). If user has White One-Winged Angel, six holy and wind physical single attacks (0,57 each), 50% additional critical damage, removes White One-Winged Angel to the user
    -> Charge of Greed: Four holy and wind physical single attacks (0,57 each). If user has White One-Winged Angel, five holy and wind physical single attacks (0,57 each)

<> Yoshiyuki-Shinuchi (VII) (Sephiroth's Katana; +10ATK when mastered; adds small boost to dark damage when equipped):
    Octaslash - Eight dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,78 each), grants Haste, Dual Blink 2 (Evades the next two attacks that could be evaded with Physical or Magical Blink, lower priority), Attach Dark and Burst Mode to the user

-> Black Wing: 3/4/5 dark and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,60 each) at 750/1180 ATK
    -> Fallen Angel: Two dark and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,65 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

<> Ultima Blade (VII) (Cloud's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Cloud Cycle - Eight wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,83 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user

-> Sonic Rush: Four wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,14 each), multiplier increases with user's ATK
    -> Slashing Blow: Two wind and non-elemental physical group attacks (0,65 each), grants Dark Bargain (ATK +30%, DEF -30%) to the user for 20 seconds

Glint Soul Break
    <> Genji Glove (VII) (Sephiroth's Bracer; +10ATK when mastered):
    Jenova's Might - Instant grants Quick Cast (Cast speed x2,00) and Dark Drain (Restores HP for 10% of the damage dealt with Dark attacks)

<> 2nd Fusion Sword (VII) (Cloud's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Mako Power - Instant six wind and non-elemental physical single attacks (0,52 each), grants Attach Wind Stacking (Allow to stack Attach Wind, up to Attach Wind 3) and Attach Wind to the user

Legend Materia
    <> Vincent's Bandana (DC) (VII) (Vincent's Hat; +5ATK, +5MAG when mastered):
    Seeing in Red Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast Fire abilities

<> Sephiroth's Darkcoat (VII) (Sephiroth's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered):
    Fateful Secret Legend Materia - Grants Attach Dark at the beginning of the battle

<> Steady Light (VII) (Cloud's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor wind resistance when equipped):
    Sprinting Wolf Legend Materia - 35% chance to grant Quick Cast 1 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 1 turn) to the user after using a Wind attack

<> Organics+ (VII) (Cloud's Sword; +10ATK when mastered):
    Truth Surmounted Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast abilities that deal Wind damage

Roche, Starkiller and Luxord like this.
  2. Zodiac

Zodiac March VIP 2017 Supremacy Realm: XII

[​IMG]
    Set 2:
    Ultra Soul Break
    <> Solid Bazooka (VII) (Barret's Armgun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Height of Anger - Fifteen fire and wind physical random ranged attacks (0,45 each), DEF and RES -70% for 8 seconds, grants Instant Cast 1 (Cast speed x9999999, lasts for 1 turn) to all allies

<> Red Megaphone (VII) (Cait Sith's Megaphone; +10MND when mastered):
    Danger Dice - ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds to all enemies, grants Protect, Shell and Haste to all allies

<> Healing Rod (VII) (Aerith's Rod; +10MND when mastered):
    Innocent Cure - Restores HP (85), grants Last Stand (Prevents KO once, restoring HP for 1% maximum HP) and Physical High Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x3,00 for PHY attacks, lasts for 3 turns)

<> Oritsuru (VII) (Yuffie's origami; +10ATK when mastered):
    Freewheeling Gauntlet - Ten water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,71 each), grants Attach Water, Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) and Torrent Blade Follow-Up (Casts Torrent Blade (Instant 4/6/8 water and non-elemental physical single ranged attacks (0,32 each) if the user has Physical Blink 0/1/2, 100% hit rate) after using a Water attack) to the user

Burst Soul Break
    <> AM Cannon (VII) (Barret's Armgun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Massive Hammerblow - Six physical group ranged attacks (0,98 each), ATK, DEF, MAG and RES -40% for 25 seconds, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Breakdown Bomb: Two physical ranged attacks (1,20 each), ATK -50% for 15 seconds
    -> Breakdown Launcher: Two physical ranged attacks (1,20 each), MAG -40% for 15 seconds

<> Blue Megaphone (VII) (Cait Sith's Megaphone; +10MND when mastered):
    Lucky Girl - Grants Critical 50%, ATK and DEF +30% for 25 seconds to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Toy Box Hammer: Two magical single attacks (5,35 each), ATK and DEF -20% for 25 seconds
    -> Toy Box Fat Chocobo: Two magical single attacks (5,35 each), MAG and RES -20% for 25 seconds

<> Holy Rod (VII) (Aerith's Rod; +10MND when mastered; adds small boost to holy damage when equipped):
    Prayer of Salvation - Restores HP (85) and grants Minor Resist Dark (Dark Resistance +10%, cumulable) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Breath of the Planet: Restores HP (105) to an ally
    -> Blessing of the Ancients: ATK and RES +30% for 20 seconds and grants High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to an ally

<> Platinum Barrette (VII) (Red XIII's Hairpin; +10ATK when mastered):
    Cosmo Canyon - ATK and MAG +30% for 25 seconds and grants High Regen (Heals for 5% max HP every 2,50 seconds) to all allies, grants Haste and Burst Mode to the user

-> Steelbreak Howl: One physical single attack, DEF -40% for 15 seconds
    -> Stone Fang: One physical single attack, RES -50% for 15 seconds

<> Viper Halberd (VII) (Cid (VII)'s Spear; +10ATK when mastered):
    Dragon Dive - Ten wind and non-elemental physical single ranged jump attacks (0,80 each), grants Haste, Attach Wind and Burst Mode to the user

-> Aeroboost: Four wind physical single attacks (0,52 each), five attacks if exploiting elemental weakness
    -> Wind Force: Two wind physical group attacks (0,63 each), three attacks if exploiting elemental weakness

Legend Materia
    <> Cait Sith's Crown (VII) (Cait Sith's Hat; +10MND when mastered):
    Divided Loyalties Legend Materia - Grants Quick Cast 3 (Cast speed x2,00, lasts for 3 turns) at the beginning of the battle

<> Drill Arm (VII) (Barret's Armgun; +10ATK when mastered):
    Armed and Dangerous Legend Materia - PHY attacks deal 20% more damage when equipping a gun-arm

<> Aerith's Jacket (VII) (Aerith's Light Armor; +10MND when mastered; adds minor holy resistance when equipped):
    Flower of the Slums Legend Materia - 25% chance to dualcast White Magic abilities

<> Yuffie's Guise (VII) (Yuffie's Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor water resistance when equipped):
    Finders Keepers Legend Materia - 25% chance to grant Physical Blink 1 (Evades the next PHY attack that deals physical, missing HP or fixed damage or NAT attack that deals physical or fractional damage) to the user after using a Ninja ability

<> Cid's Jacket (VII) (Cid (VII)'s Light Armor; +10ATK when mastered; adds minor wind resistance when equipped):
    Champion of the Skies Legend Materia - Jump attacks deal 20% more damage when equipping a spear

Tirix887, Roche and Luxord like this.
  3. lucifer316

lucifer316 Official RKF Underworld Contact Tyro's Dad

Medals:
    I feel like I want to pull here not 100% sure though. Kinda want to roll into fest with myth.

rxman84 likes this.
  4. rxman84

rxman84 Member

I'm in the same boat. I'd like some of the Vincent relics as I actually have him dived and I have no fire chain but fest is not too far away....

lucifer316 likes this.
  5. lucifer316

Medals:
    I have Krile chain so Vincent isn't quite needed. I also have 4 relics on the banner which is tough. I really want the 6* Seph stuffs though.

6. lucifer316

Medals:
    At the end of the day I think I am going to end up just passing. I want those Seph relics but am not likely to get them with 100 myth. I think the game plan needs to be save from now until Glory Feast and VIII banners that come right after it. Spend a little here and there on things like Boys to Men banner but skip events and next Fest entirely.

rxman84 likes this.
  7. derek281

derek281 Active Member

Where is the calendar for fests and relic banners? I noticed kongbakpao isnt keeping it updated anymore...

8. Luxord

Luxord Absolute Warlord Supremacy Element: Dark Defier of Fate

you can use this --> http://dirge.tv/ffrk/event-list/

derek281 likes this.
  9. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Mmm...I'll probably put in an effort for Vincent CSB. It's currently the only banner it exists on and I don't have a magic fire chain. Considering the strength of my fire mage bench, this is really appealing.

rxman84 likes this.
  10. nekster

nekster Absolute Warlord

after almost 1 year of HARD pulling for cloud USBs I still don't have it.. both usb 1 or 2.. here's hoping I finally land cloud usb1 !!

Hibernis, Roche and lucifer316 like this.
  11. lucifer316

Medals:
    Good luck. If it was his USB2 on here I would likely be pulling.

12. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    Did a x11 this morning and got exactly what I expected. A pearl necklace with Vincent BSB. At very least it's not a dupe. At 200 myth I'm really considering one more x11 then stopping no matter what. Also want to pull once on T:0 though.

3 dupes (Cloud USB, Seph BSB2, Vincent BSB) I decided to do one more. A lot of the things on the banner synergize with what I have already.

2/11 one disco....hype building...Vincent BSB (again)...and......Cloud USB! (dupe). I hate this game sometimes.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Lounas, Abaraxas and nekster like this.
  13. OhCanada

OhCanada Foundation Member "Not Actually Canadian" Free Draw Supremacy

Medals:
    It was a longer chase than intended, but after a 3rd x11 I got another 2/11 one disco with....Cloud BSB2 (had USB/LD) and...... SEPH USB!!!!!!! It’s been so long since I got my target relic. I’m so happy![​IMG]

Lounas, Abaraxas, Deuce and 6 others like this.
  14. nekster

nekster Absolute Warlord

Wow I very Long time have not posted here despite doing pulls along the way but since it’s cloud usb which I been chasing for months I shall post my pulls ( the good ones haha)
    Did 4 pulls in total!
    Finally got cloud usb after so Long!

Attached Files:

Lounas, Deuce, Tricky1 and 5 others like this.
  15. Aueh

Aueh Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    first real pull since year probably

[​IMG]

Lounas, Abaraxas, Deuce and 6 others like this.
  16. Jamie

Jamie Absolute Warlord TOTS Warrior Defier of Fate

Did 2 pulls.
    Pull 1: Seph LMR
    Pull 2: Seph AND Cloud USB
    I finally have Cloud USB, I cannot believe it.

Lounas, Tirix887, Roche and 5 others like this.
  17. Starkiller

Starkiller Absolute Warlord

Medals:
    Welp, I had 4 pulls budgeted for this and it went real bad, real quick. Which means I raged pulled of course.

1/11: Cloud LMR (hmm for sub 30 fights, I've seen this used, so not terribad, but 1/11? meh)
    2/11: Vincent BSB2 x 2 (boooooooooooo)
    2/11: DISCO! Seph ASB (didn't want it, but it's a +dark katana, Shadow is happy) and Vincent BSB2 (wtf)
    1/11: Cloud LMR. . . . . ............... ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    Rage pull/11: DISCO FEVER! Seph USB2 and Glint. Well, I really didn't want a complete Seph, but I got it.
    Rage pull/11: see above. No joke. Thought I was having deja vu.
    Rage pull/11: Cloud LMR. FUUUUUUUUUU!

Then I remembered....doesn't @Wolf have a magic formula of pulling 3 singles? Let me try that.

Pull 1: trash
    Pull 2: trash
    Pull 3: Vincent CSB - omg! it works! I could've just spent 15 mythril!

Budget is looking pretty bare bones for the remaining pulls I have scheduled through fest. Hope I get lucky somewhere and save on pulls! Funny thing here is, I got 0 dupes of relics I already had. Lots of dupes of relics I just got. Worst luck I've had in some time pulling, guess the streak had to end.

Wolf, Lounas, Tirix887 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Decided on YOLO budget 100 myth for banner 2 for Aerith and possibly new Cait Sith toys.

#1: 2/11 = Barret BSB & LMR
    #2: 4/11 = Barret LMR x2, Yuffie LMR dupe, Yuffie USB2 dupe

:ded:

19. Tirix887

Tirix887 Absolute Warlord

Banner 2 - RRD 2x11

Lounas, Tricky1, Deuce and 2 others like this.
  20. Roche

Roche "Teach-me-how-to-FFRK" Mod-Sensei Staff Member Moderator Onion Knight Master TOTS Warrior

Friend Code:
    e7tB
    Congratulations, You had triumphed over RNG-Adversity.

Tirix887 likes this.